剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Da Vinci, where are you?!
达芬奇
Da Vinci?!
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
没 不过我刚想到了
No, but I just thought of
独一无二的拍照机会
a completely unique and original photo opportunity.
给
Here.
等下 我先拉伸一下
Hold on. I got to stretch first.
行 准备好了
Okay, ready.
谢谢 去找达芬奇吧
Thanks. Now let's find Da Vinci.
达芬奇 你在这吗
Da Vinci, you out here?
达芬奇
Da Vinci?
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir
有在附近看到列奥纳多·达·芬奇没
have you seen Leonardo da Vinci around here?
就你
Hey, you!
你知不知道那只是尊雕像 天才叔公
You realize that's just a statue, right, Uncle Grandpa?
我知道 我是在跟那位毛毛虫说话
Yeah, I know. I was talking to that caterpillar guy.
就你
Hey, you!
我没看到他
No! I haven't seen him.
别喊了
Now stop yelling already!
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
走了 继续找
Come on. Let's keep looking.
达芬奇 你在这吗
Da Vinci, you out here?
达芬奇 达芬奇
Da Vinci, Da Vinci!
你在哪 达芬奇
Where are you, Da Vinci?
你在哪
Where are you?
出来出来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
达芬奇
Da Vinci?
达芬奇
Da Vinci!
天才叔公 我们好像已经不在意大利了
Uncle Grandpa, I don't think we're in Italy anymore.
我们怎么到加拿大的
How'd we end up in Canada?
回去吧
Back we go.
天啊 我们找遍了全意大利
Man, we searched all of Italy
估计他已经走了
but I guess he's gone.
最好先假装他的奸笑没别的意思
We should assume
he didn't mean anything by that evil laugh
直接买♥♥新工具走人算了
and just buy some new tools.
确实
Yeah, I guess.
然后我就能回去发明
Then I can go back to inventing
更多不实用的无用垃圾了
more useless, impractical junk.
说到不实用的无用垃圾
Speaking of impractical, useless junk
快来看这只巨型大船
check out this crazy oversized boat.
那船不可能穿过狭窄的运河
That boat can't even maneuver
through these narrow canals.
船上的是达芬奇吗
Is that Da Vinci on that thing?
没错 就是我
That's right! It's me!
我搭建了全意大利最大的贡多拉船
I just built Italy's largest gondola!
你为什么要搭建这么大一只船
Why'd you make such a big boat
明明在意大利一座桥都通不过
that can't even fit under the many bridges of Italy?
很高兴你能发问
I'm glad you asked!
因为我想向你展示出我另外的发明
Because I want to show you my other invention
即将改变全意大利
that will change all of Italy!
隆重推出洪水胶囊
Introducing the flood capsule!
只要加点水
Just got to add the water.
只要加水
快来看
Check it out!
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么会有水
What's with all the water?!
需求乃发明之母
Necessity is the mother of all invention.
现在全国都让水给淹了
And what, with the whole country
being underwater and all
这只巨型大船
I'd say this giant, oversized boat
就算是需求了
is somewhat of a necessity now.
不信问他们
Just ask all of them!
也许我不该嘲笑他
Maybe I shouldn't have taunted him.
我工具还在你手上 疯子
You still have my tools, you maniac.
你说得对
You're right.
拿去吧
Here you go.
反正你也做不出什么实用的东西
Oh, well, it's not like you'd invent
anything practical anyways.
再见
Ciao!
现在该怎么办 天才叔公
What are we gonna do now, Uncle Grandpa?
全意大利都让水淹了 都是我们的错
All of Italy is underwater, and it's all our fault!
该开工了
Time to get to work.
需要有比那更好的方式
There needs to be a better way than that.
等一下
Wait a minute!
天才叔公 我马上回来
Uncle Grandpa, I'll be right back.
好 去拿你能找到的最大的帽子
Okay. Just grab the biggest hat you can find.
我终于有所进展了
I think I'm finally making some progress.
伊莎贝拉 你回来了
Isabella, you're back.
你拿来的不是帽子
That's not a hat you brought with you.
没错
Nope.
是我刚发明的超级洪水复原吸管
It's a super-flood-reversal straw I just invented.
试试看
Try it on.
不错
Sweet.
嘴巴张开
Now open wide.
吸尘器一开
When I turn on the vacuum
应该会用加大的吸力疯狂吸入
it should suck in with amplified pressure.
开
妈妈咪啊 起效了
Mama Mia! It's working!
我的海风怎么了
What happened to my ocean breeze?!
我的海洋和我的受害者怎么了
What happened to my ocean and my victims?!
我为什么要放那架紧急逃生滑梯
Why did I put in that emergency slide?
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们肯定很喜欢打嗝
They must really like burps.
他们之所以喝彩是因为
They're cheering because
我们刚刚拯救了全国 天才叔公
we just saved the country, Uncle Grandpa.
你们是怎么想到那玩意的
How did you come up with that thing?
我学到了 需求乃发明之母
I guess I learned
that necessity is the mother of invention.
我们买♥♥两个
Well take two.
我要买♥♥10个
I'll take 10!
我要买♥♥20个
I'll take 20!
我要买♥♥100个
I'll take 100, gabagoo.
谢谢你能来帮忙 天才叔公
Thanks for your help, Uncle Grandpa.
随时效劳
Anytime.
没事
Big deal.
我还是更好的发明家
I'm still the better inventor.
你还是回到文艺复兴时期去
Well, maybe you should go back to renaissance times
重新发明你的态度
and reinvent your attitude.
我们笃信叔公
In grandpa we trust.
你们想看玩偶表演吗
You guys want to see a puppet show?
行
Fine.
很久以前
Once upon a time
有位帅气的绿色蜥蜴人
there was a handsome, green lizard man...
开头不错
A good start.
体味宛如旧运动袜
...who smelled like old gym socks
以及湿纸板
and wet cardboard.
他是最神披萨的好朋友
He was best friends
with the most awesome slice of pizza ever.
他体味如何
Who smelled like?
体味宛如美味番茄酱
Who smelled like delicious tomato sauce
还有可口腊肠片
and savory salami slices.
拜托
Come on!
两位好朋友爱一起看电视
The two best friends loved watching TV together
因为他们就是好朋友
'cause they were best friends.
我就爱看优秀的虚构作品
I do love a good piece of fiction.
有一天 正当两位好朋友
One day, while the pals
看着他们最爱的节目之时
were watching their favorite show
一个神秘的玩偶剧场从天而降
a mysterious puppet theater fell from the sky.
他们还来不及发问“什么鬼”
Before they could say "what the flebus?"
一个小小玩偶表演开场了
A tiny, little puppet show began
主题是两个爱一起看电视的好兄弟
about two bestest buddies
who loved to watch TV together
因为他们是好朋友
'cause they were best friends.
我就爱看优秀的虚构作品
I do love a good piece of fiction.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表