剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, no! Space traffic!
可能会堵个一整天
We could be stuck here all day!
一点都不好
Not good.
更何况我们只剩两三小时
Especially considering we only got a few hours left
把彩蛋全送出去
to deliver the eggs.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得抄近道
We're gonna need to take a little shortcut.
放射突变带
等等
Wait!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
那是放射突变带
That's the radiation mutation belt
全宇宙最危险的道路
the most dangerous road in the universe!
没错
Yeah
可那也是回地球最快的路 格斯先生
but it's also the quickest way back to earth, Mr. Gus.
小心 放射突变带
你知不知道
Do you know
有多少人是因为开过那里而丧生的
how many people have been killed
driving through that thing?
你在说什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
那条路我开了好几百万次了
I've driven through it millions of times.
况且我也没出事
And there's nothing wrong with me.
更何况不抄近道的话
Besides, if we don't take it
就办不了复活节了
easter won't happen.
我可不想冒这个险
Well, I'm not taking any chances.
目的地 地球
Destination, earth!
看吧 格斯先生
See, Mr. Gus?
没什么好怕的
Nothing to worry about.
我们刚开进去的那条疯狂隧♥道♥是什么
What was that crazy tunnel we just drove through?
没时间解释了 披萨史蒂夫
No time to explain, Pizza Steve.
不错 行 我要去打个盹了
All right, cool. I'm gonna go take a power nap.
大家再见
See ya, dudes.
先等一下 要把彩蛋都送出去
Hold that thought. We got to deliver these eggs.
早安
Good morning.
复活节快乐 天才叔公
Happy easter, Uncle Grandpa.
你把彩蛋都送出去了没
Did you deliver all the eggs?
全送了
Yep!
不过还剩一个
All except one.
复活节快乐 格斯先生
Happy easter, Mr. Gus.
那什么玩意
What the heck is that?!
现在插播一条突发新闻
We interrupt this program with breaking news.
全球有数十亿只巨型巧克力兔子
All across the globe,
billions of gigantic chocolate bunnies
在今天这个复活节早晨恐吓居民们
have been terrorizing citizens
on this easter morning.
还是换别的东西听吧
Let's listen to something else.
早跟你说别抄那近道了
I told you that shortcut was a bad idea.
开车走放射突变带
Going through the radiation mutation belt
让彩蛋全变成了这堆丑八怪
transformed the eggs into these hideous creatures
现在全地球的小朋友人手一只
and now every kid on earth has one.
对不起
I'm sorry!
进来 格斯先生
In here, Mr. Gus!
喝水不
Water?
我没事
I'm good.
喝水不
Water?
这边走
This way!
躲进去
Let's hide!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
待里面会冻僵的
We'll get frozen stiff in there.
快点 开门
Come on! Open up!
天才叔公 有人打肚皮电♥话♥找你
Uncle Grandpa, belly phone's for you.
喂
Hello?
天才叔公 实在忍♥不下去了
Uncle Grandpa, this is outrageous!
我可以解释
I can explain.
有线电视公♥司♥打电♥话♥过来
The cable company called
说那边四小时之内过不来
and said they won't be here for another four hours.
就问你信不信
Can you believe it?!
那边都不会害圣诞老人等那么久
They wouldn't make Santa claus wait that long
话我就放这了
I'll tell you that.
以后找个好点的 复活节兔子先生
You deserve better, Mr. Easter bunny.
还在磨蹭什么
What are we waiting for?!
快进去
Let's get in there!
看来冰屋的低温
It looks like the cold temperature of the igloo
让怪物变回巧克力小兔了
turned the monster back into a chocolate bunny.
说得没错
You said it.
还有六十亿只怪物满地跑
There's 6 billion of these things running around.
怎么办才能把怪物全冻住
How can we possibly freeze every last one of them?
简单 冻住地球就行
Easy. We just freeze the planet.
你要怎么个冻法
And how do you expect to do that?
上太空
Space.
北极
成功了
It worked!
还有一件事
Just one more thing.
开吃
Dig in.
修好了 兔子先生
All done, Mr. Bunny.
时间差不多了
It's about time.
希望没错过什么重大新闻
I hope I didn't miss any important news.
突发新闻
六月三十一日正式设立恐龙节
又一个快乐的复活节过去了
Another happy easter come and gone
并将永远难忘
and one we won't soon forget.
科学怪人汁回忆道 科学怪人发怒了
以下是复活节相关消息
In a related story
复活节兔子将承担全部责任
the easter bunny will be held fully responsible
外国神经病取得毁灭日导弹
赔偿两千亿美金
for the $200 billion
修补复活节期间的破坏
of easter-related damages
并将身陷囹圄
and will possibly face severe jail time.
喂 有线电视公♥司♥吗
Hello, cable company?
我是复活节兔子
It's the easter bunny.
我要取消服务
I want to cancel my service!
你说得太对了
I couldn't agree more.
披萨史蒂夫的
快乐日常
现在是
And now
披萨史蒂夫的 快乐日常
a "slice of life" with... Pizza Steve!
你们最近可能注意到
You may have noticed
披萨史蒂夫好像哪里不一样了
something different about Pizza Steve lately.
兄弟们别慌
Don't be alarmed, bros.
一天25小时健身都会这样
This is just what happens
when you're in the weight room 25 hours a day.
没错
Oh, yeah!
咱就是说 她喊 别过去
So, like, she was all, "don't go there!"
我就说 随你便
And I was like, "what-ever!"
你们哪位仙女点了特大号♥披萨
Did any of you babes order an extra-large pizza?
太厉害了
Too much awesome!
不过当超级巨星
But being a mega-star
并不代表我帮不上露营车里的兄弟们
doesn't mean I can't help out my bros in the R.V.
格斯先生 能帮我打开这罐鸡块吗
Hey, Mr. Gus, can you open
this jar of chicken nuggets for me?
没问题 天才叔公
Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa.
让我来 叔公
I've got this, Uncle G.
谢谢 披萨史蒂夫
Thanks, Pizza Steve?
小菜一碟 兄弟
No problem, bro.
说到耍酷 一边滑板
Speaking of cool, how about skateboarding
一边吃四根冰淇淋如何
and eating four ice-cream cones at the same time?
我次次都这样
I do it all the time.
没错
Oh, yeah!
我这是故意的 兄弟们
Totally intentional, bros.
披萨史蒂夫的
快乐日常
以上就是
This has been
披萨史蒂夫的 快乐日常
a "slice of life" with... Pizza Steve!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表