剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我马上去叫消防队来
I'll call the fire department right now.
不行
No.
消防队只能到最后的紧急关头才能叫
The fire department is for a last-resort emergency.
而且我们自己就能把小猫救下来了
Besides, we can rescue this little kitty ourselves.
快来 小猫小猫小猫
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!
我不会伤到你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我试试用激光笔把猫引出来
I can try using a laser pointer to lure the cat out.
小猫猫 快看这边
Oh, kitty! Look over here!
这办法没效
So much for that idea.
抓到了
Gotcha!
红点哪去了
Where'd the red dot go?
专心 天才叔公
Focus, Uncle Grandpa!
啊对
Oh, right.
等等 想到了
Wait! I got it!
猫肯定会想去抓大老鼠
What cat can resist catching a giant mouse?
小猫快来 过来抓我啊
Here, kitty! Better come and get me!
小猫小猫小猫
Kitty, kitty, kitty!
该“鼠”
Oh, rats!
看来我们钓鱼用错饵了
It's like we're fishing with the wrong bait.
有了
That's it!
有什么
What's it?
鱼
Fish!
小猫快来
Here, kitty!
我们有好吃的鱼要给你吃
We have some yummy fresh fish for you!
现在得叫消防队来了吧
I think it's time we call the fire department.
喂 消防队吗
Hello? Fire department?
能不能推荐一家清洁公♥司♥
Can you recommend a cleaning company
来帮忙清理水渍 去除鱼腥味
that will take care of water damage and a fishy smell?
不能吗 那还是谢谢了
No? Thanks anyway.
那
Well...
看来那只猫
...I guess that cat
只能一辈子困在树上了
is just gonna stay stuck in that tree forever.
可以爬树啊
We could always climb up the tree.
对啊
Oh, yeah!
坚持住 小猫
Hang on, kitty!
我们来了
We're coming!
过来 小猫小
Here, kitty, ki--
抱歉 老虎 我不知道你有伴儿了
Sorry, tiger. I didn't realize you had company.
电视原来跑这边来了
I guess we know where the TV went now.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
能不能让我们加进来
Would you guys care if we join you?
我爱看这个节目
I love this show.
火星 土星
Mars. Saturn.
银河
The milky way.
天上有好多东西
So much stuff up there.
但宇宙不仅仅只有一大堆巧克力棒
But the universe is more than just a bunch of candy bars
以及倒闭的车企
and failed car companies.
宇宙还有数十亿多的
The universe also has billions
闪闪亮亮动动点点 叫做星星
of twinkly, shiny shimmies called stars.
其中一个星星离地球特别近
One of them is so close to earth
每天早上都会给我们两大勺葡萄干
that it gives us two scoops of raisins every morning.
早安
Good morning!
不过我想知道 星星来自何方
But what I want to know is, where do these stars come from
为什么大多数都特别无聊
and why are most of them so boring?
跟我来 一起探索宇宙
Come with me, and we'll explore the cosmos together.
不过尽量跟上脚步 因为银河很大
But try to keep up, 'cause the galaxy is so big.
真的超级大
Like, really big.
银河很大 真的超级大
天才叔公的个人游记
这些疯狂的星星究竟来自何方
So, where do these crazy stars come from?
我的科学瞎猜是 有个巨大星星
My scientific hypotomus is, there's a big giant star
会生小星星出来
that gives birth to all the baby stars...
这就表示我们得去找星妈
Which means we got to look for the big mama star.
我们的旅程以月球为起点
Our journey begins at the moon.
我知道月球不算星星 老虎
I know the moon isn't a star, tiger.
我只想买♥♥吃的
I'm just getting some food.
24小时营业
冷知识
Little known fact --
月球是第一家行星快餐得来速
the moon is the very first
planetary fast-food drive-through.
因为这边总是满月
And since the moon is always full
所以员工都是全天候狼人
it's employed entirely by 24-hour werewolves.
月球堡
谢谢 好心人
Thank you, kind sir.
讨厌啦
Aw, man.
连薯条都没给
They totally forgot my fries.
以后再也不来这边吃东西了
That's the last time I give them my business.
要寻找星妈
For our search of the big mama star
就得有专门的指南
we'll need a specialized guide...
所以我才买♥♥了这张星图
Which is why I picked up this map of the stars
星图
从加利福尼亚好莱坞的游客商店买♥♥的
from a tourist shop in Hollywood, California.
明星住所
这玩意很没用
This thing is very useless.
什么
Wha!
黑洞
A black hole!
有科学家说 如果穿越黑洞
Some science-y guys say
that if you go through a black hole
就会反着从另一端出来
you come out of the other end completely backwards.
不过等我亲眼见到再说
But I'll believe it when I see it.
凑近一点看看吧
Let's take a closer look.
再说一次 那只是理论
Again, it's just a theory.
不耐烦了吗 小妹
Getting restless, girl?
星星并不会总是这么无聊
You know, the stars weren't always this boring.
电视发明以前
Before television was invented
人们都会仰望星座 进而娱乐
people would look up
to the constellations for entertainment.
不过在你们看向我之前
But before you roll your eyes at me
先来看看银河电视机在放什么
let's see what's on the intergalactic boob tube.
烂
Lame.
太暴♥力♥了
Too violent.
我并不是约翰
I'm not really John.
我是他的双胞胎兄弟 詹姆斯
I'm his twin brother, James.
爆米花
我错过了上周放的剧集
I missed last week's episode.
所以说究竟是黛博拉爱上了约翰
So, is Deborah in love with John
还是说她知道詹姆斯是
or did she know James was --
抱歉
Sor-ry.
我不懂了
I don't get it.
我们找遍了整个银河
We've searched the entire galaxy
还是没找到众星之母
and still haven't found the creator of all the stars.
看来这就表示
I guess this means that
星星只是一堆氢氦
stars are just a collection of hydrogen and helium
让物理定律聚集在一起的产物
drawn together by the laws of physics
不是什么神话人
and not some mythical charact--
就是她
It's her!
星妈 在星星滑步机上健身
Mama star! Exercising on that star master!
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
本来事情还很难搞来着
Things were getting a bit
heavy-handed there for a minute.
不好意思 星妈 能问你小个问题吗
Excuse me, mama star, could I ask you a quick question?
好好 你问吧
Yeah, yeah. Go for it.
是你创造了银河里的所有星星吗
Is it true that you make all the stars in the galaxy?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
刚刚问得不合理吗
Is that not a reasonable question?
我都说不行了
I already told him the answer is no.
这星期的指标已经达成了
We filled this week's quota
现在他又想重新谈判我们原先的合同
but now he wants to renegotiate our original contract?
等我死了再说
Over my dead body!
懂了
I see.
她在打电♥话♥
She's on her phone.
先等一下 费利佩
Hang on a sec, felipé.
你谁啊 干什么打扰我健身
Who are you, and why are you interrupting my workout?
星妈好
Hi, Mrs. Mama star!
我想知道星星来自何方
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表