剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
小心下水道
Look out for that manhole!
小心轮胎
Now look out for those tires!
小心跳霹雳舞的
And those break dancers!
轮滑迪斯科
The roller disco!
喜马拉雅山
The himalayas!
天才叔公 得跨越多少障碍
Uncle Grandpa, how many obstacles
才能到汉堡店
before we reach a burger joint?
问得好 肚包 就在这里停
Good call, Belly Bag. Let's stop here.
天啊 我玩得好开心
Gosh, I've been having so much fun
都忘了我会晕车了
I completely forgot I have motion sickness.
我先去吐一阵子了
Excuse me while I go be sick.
巨型写实风美虎鱼
Giant realistic mermaid tiger
泡泡叔公要来处决你了
bubble grandpa is setting you up!
是真的
It's true.
你午夜之前绝对找不到汉堡
There's no way you're gonna
find a burger before midnight.
他只想把你变成劣等海蛞蝓
He just wants to turn you
into an underachieving sea slug.
好啊 看我发现什么了
Well, well. What do we have here?
一对造♥反♥的
A couple of traitors!
都是甲壳先生一手策划的
It was Mr. Crustacious' idea!
不用怕 诡计多端的三叶虫
Take it easy, you treacherous trilobites.
你们让事态变得更有意思了
You just made things a little more interesting.
从现在起
From here on out
要是这位小美虎鱼
if this little mer-tiger
没法守信用
doesn't hold up her end of the bargain
失去的就不仅仅是双腿了
she won't just lose her legs.
还会失去她的笨朋友
She'll also lose her dumb little friends.
不不不
No, no, no.
协议
别忘了 你身上还有协议
Don't forget -- you're still under contract.
再看一下时间
And would you look at the time --
离半夜还剩10分钟
10 minutes to midnight.
我都快饿坏了
I sure am getting hungry.
好 我们要找什么来着
Okay, so, what are we looking for again?
她现在必须拯救朋友
Now she has to rescue her friends.
有朋友被绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped friends?!
赌注从来没这么高过
The stakes have never been higher!
加我一个
Count me in.
你那双陆地腿
Those new land legs of yours
可能不是很适合游水
probably aren't very good in the water.
幸好我可会游泳了
Luckily for you, I'm an excellent swimmer.
我“游水叔公”的名号♥可不是白叫的
They don't call me "aqua grandpa" for nothing.
其实也没人那么叫我
Actually, no one calls me that.
好啊
Well, well.
看来你们朋友最后就快买♥♥不到汉堡了
Looks like your friend isn't gonna make it after all.
老虎还有时间
Tiger still has time.
等着瞧好了
We'll see about that.
你把这当什么了
What do you think this is
有欢乐结局的歌♥舞动画片吗
some animated musical with a happy ending?
早安
Good morning!
老虎 你回来了
Tiger! You're back!
你居然没告诉我
You didn't tell me
这个坏蛋特别帅
this villain was extremely handsome.
你到底是谁
Who the squid are you?
我是谁 我来告诉你我是谁
Who am I? I'll tell you who I am.
我只是个普通路人
I'm just some random guy
自发与刚刚认识的人一同踏上冒险
who decided to spontaneously get involved
in an adventure with someone I just met.
这就是我
That's who!
你这位朋友
Well, did your "friend" here
有没有向你提过我们的小小交易
tell you about our little deal?
毕竟我可没看到汉堡
'Cause I don't see any hamburgers around.
真是好主意
That's a swell idea!
这就来
Here we go.
欢迎光临天才叔公水下受潮汉堡店
Welcome to Uncle Grandpa's
underwater soggy burger buns.
需要点什么餐
How may I take your order?
一份汉堡
One hamburger.
这就做
Okely dokes.
请到第二窗口取餐
Just pull up to the second window, please.
你的餐好了 先生
Here's your order, sir.
一份汉堡 时间卡得刚刚好
One hamburger -- just in time.
她成功了
She made it!
当面打脸
In your face!
什么 不 等等
What?! No, wait!
其实我特别要求“不加洋葱”
Actually, I specifically said, "no onions,"
上面加了洋葱 所以不算数
and this has onions on it, so it doesn't count.
你还是输了
You lose anyway.
不公平
That's not fair!
跟你的小破腿说再见吧
Now, say goodbye to those stupid legs.
不
Nooooo!
怎么回事
What the squid is happening?
好啊 白练了那么久的定点排便
Oh, great. All that potty training for nothing.
你别太习惯你那撩人的美人鱼身体了
Don't get too used to that provocative mermaid body
我现在要把你变成无趣的海蜗牛
'cause now I'm turning you into a boring old sea snail.
美人鱼 海蜗牛
Mermaids, sea snails --
就不能想好了再变吗
make up your mind already!
他快追上了 你要游快点
He's gaining on us! You need to swim faster!
你只有陆地腿 游不过我的
You can't out-swim me with those land legs.
他说得对
He's right!
等一下 我想到办法了
Wait a minute. That gives me an idea.
给 吃了这个
Here, chew on this.
可以给你加速
It'll give you a boost.
怎么 这怎么可能
What the -- how does that even make sense?
没事 你们也敌不过我的神力
Doesn't matter. You're no match for my powers.
天啊 我实在不想变海蜗牛
Oh, man! I really don't want to be a sea snail.
海蜗牛最惨了
They're the worst!
不好
Oh, no!
什么
What the --
不可能
This can't be!
甜蜜蜜的报应
Sweet, sweet Karma.
干得漂亮 老虎
Way to go, tiger!
你是个真英雄
You're a bona fide hero.
你现在有了彩虹火箭力量
And with your new rainbow rocket power
就再也用不着笨拙的双腿了
you'll never have to use those crummy legs ever again.
我在陆地特别需要你
I could use someone like you back on land.
要来加入我和我的怪团队吗
Care to join me and my team of misfits?
没事的 老虎
It's okay, tiger.
我们很理解
We know
你有多想靠着新腿奔向陆地
how much you want to be on land with your new legs.
真的吗
Really?
你会每晚给我们投汉堡
You'll send us hamburgers every night
让我们永远铭记你吗
so we'll always remember you?
虽说看不出来这有什么意思
I mean, I don't see what that would symbolize
毕竟泡泡叔公
considering it was bubble grandpa
原先就是想吃汉堡的
that originally asked for the hamburgers.
不过可以 行
But sure. Why not?
我最爱水下探险的一大特点
If there's one thing I like
about my underwater adventures
那就是快乐结局
it's a happy ending.
一起离开这片肮脏海域吧
Now, let's get out of this filthy ocean!
讲完了
And there you have it --
巨型写实风飞行老虎的起源故事
giant realistic flying tiger's official origin story.
感觉可信度不高 天才叔公
I don't know if I buy it, Uncle Grandpa.
这故事一听就像编的
That story sounds made-up.
对啊
Yeah.
你故事如果是真的
If what you're saying is true
那你怎么就没有美人鱼尾巴呢
then how come you don't have a mermaid tail?
我当然有
Sure I do.
你们从来没见过我脱裤子
You guys just never see me with my pants off.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表