剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
E6-E7
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
天才叔公 大电影
正 在 上 映
晚上好 观众们
Good evening, viewers.
今晚将呈现耀眼迷人壮丽盛典
Tonight, we present all the
耀眼
glitz, glamour, and pageantry
迷人
壮丽盛典
由伯班克平价超♥市♥影院为你献上
that the Burbank bargain mall theater has to offer.
伯班克平价超♥市♥影院
我们将在今晚播映预录直播现场报道
Tonight, we bring you pre-taped live coverage
预录
预录直播
预录直播现场报道
全银河首映
of the intergalactic premiere of
全银河
首映
《宏伟侠客与逆天叔公孝子》
"majestico and ankle grandpo bay."
《宏伟侠客与逆天叔公孝子》
等等 好像不对
Wait -- that's not right.
《宏伟侠客与天才叔公小子》
好了
There she is!
《宏伟侠客与天才叔公小子》
"Majestico and Uncle Grandpa boy,"
天才叔公领衔主演
starring Uncle Grandpa!
天才叔公
现在连线现场采访的戴格·弗莱比
We now go to Dag Flappy on the scene.
好一个精彩绝伦的夜晚
What a spectacular night
粉丝们激动得人声鼎沸
and the fans sound really excited.
你有何看法 先生
What say you, sir?
我大老远从佐巴创星球跑来看
I came all the way from planet Zorbatrang to see this
最好质量高点
so it better be good.
我不懂你刚刚说的话
I have no idea what you just said.
下次请说地球话
Speak earthling next time.
看来天才叔公
Looks like Uncle Grandpa
准备好走红毯到来了
is ready for his red-carpet arrival!
表演时间到
It's show time!
能透露一下电影的消息吗
Can you tell us anything about the movie?
好电影要有的东西 这里样样都有
Well, it's got everything you need for a great movie --
对话 骑马 还有
talking, horsies, and...
爆♥炸♥
...'splosions.
格斯先生 你参演了吗
Mr. Gus, are you in this picture?
没错
Yes, I is.
而且导演还给了我个有台词的戏份
And the director actually gave me a speaking role.
我演的是受惊火车乘客37号♥
I play frightened train passenger number 37.
说到导演
Speaking of which
来采访本电影的导演吧
let's meet the director of this movie.
导演
不用再找了
Then look no further!
没错 大家全都是我指导的
Yeah, I totally had to tell everyone what to do
所以电影才会这么好看
but that's why this picture turned out so great.
你不是电影的导演
You're not the director of this picture!
我才是电影的导演
I'm the director of this picture!
确实 可你有没有想过
That is true. But did you ever think...
谁指导了导演呢
...who directs the director?
总之 该走了
Anyway, got to go.
爆米花
各位 各位 过来
Guys, guys, over here!
我给大家留了最佳观影位置
I saved the best seats in the house.
我看电影激动得电路电流要暴增了
My circuits are surging for this movie.
你呢 疯婴儿
How about you crazy baby?
好 放电影吧 大♥师♥
Okay, roll that movie maestro.
没问题 叔公
You got it Uncle G.
《宏伟侠客与天才叔公小子历险记》
大才又八导演作品
《数学》
小心
Look out!
杰西卡 亲爱的
Jessica, honey
你做完数学作业了没
are you done with your math homework?
就快到最精彩的那段了 妈
I'm just getting to the good part, mom.
杰西卡 都已经好好谈过了
Now, Jessica, we talked about this.
给我看看你在做什么
Come on, let's see what you're working on.
但是
But --
没有但是
No buts.
二次方程
漫画书
Comic books!
亲爱的 你要严肃对待你的职责
Honey, you need to get serious
about your responsibilities.
做完作业
Finish your homework
然后才能跟你的超级英雄拯救世界
and then you can save the world with your superheroes.
《英雄侠漫画》
但是 妈
But, mom!
小宝贝 “但是”的事情我怎么说的
Now, sweetie, what did I say about buts?
没有但是
None of them.
但是
But --
我是说
I mean...
亲爱的妈妈
Dear mother...
给我把作业做完 宝贝
Just finish your homework, sweetie.
相信我 简简单单就能做完
Trust me, you've got it easy.
简单 对
Easy? Yeah.
只有在这个方程才成立
Only in this equation
简单等于苦差事乘以无聊
easy equals drudgery multiplied by boring.
可我要是个超级英雄的话
But if I were a superhero
那我的人生就会好神奇
then my life would be amazing!
用不着只用功不玩乐
Instead of all work and no play
全天都可以尽情放开了玩
it would be all play all day!
我开什么玩笑
Who am I kidding?
我只能永远在这 用功
I'll be stuck here forever -- working!
早
Good...
安
...morning.
天才叔公 是你吗
Uncle Grandpa, is that you?
也许吧 请问有什么
Probably. So what seems to be...
天啊 老是会有意外
Man, there's always something
害我做不了我想做的事
keeping me from what I want to do.
不 能做我想做的事的是我
No, I'm gonna do what I want.
终于有人能理解我了
Finally, someone who understands.
对啊
Yeah!
我们都应该有能力做自己想做的事
We should be able to do what we want...
对啊
Yeah!
想做的时候就去做
...When we want to do it!
对啊
Yeah!
用不着做数学作业了
We don't have to do our math homework!
不对 必须要做数学作业
No, you got to do your math homework.
但是 天才叔公
But, Uncle Grandpa
数学作业太 太
math homework is so, so...
太烦太辛苦了
Diabolically laborious.
没有但是
No buts.
你讲话好像我妈
You sound just like my mother.
你妈说话不是应该这样吗
Doesn't your mother sound like this?
没有但是
No buts.
超级英雄一定
I bet superheroes
用不着处理这种事
don't have to deal with this kind of thing.
超级英雄
Superheroes!
对 我希望我能当超级英雄
Yeah. I wish I were a superhero
才不要整天给作业当奴才
instead of a homework slave.
在这等着
Wait right here.
我又能跑哪去
Where would I go.
什么
What?!
这东西怎么会
How is this gonna
帮我写作业呢 天才叔公
help me finish my homework, Uncle Grandpa?
不 没时间解释了
No, no time for that.
得把你变成超级英雄
We need to turn you into a superhero
用这个超级英雄配方
with this superhero formula.
超级英雄
A superhero?
但是你说过
But you said --
没有但是
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表