剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Wait a second. Zoom in closer on that mattress.
警告 床垫可能会窃取回忆
你从那可疑售货员买♥♥的回忆泡沫床垫
The memory foam mattress you bought
from that shady salesman
本来就会偷走睡在上面的人的回忆
was designed to steal the memories
of anyone who lays on it.
可疑售货员
A shady salesman?
那我本来不该买♥♥那座传送马桶的
Then maybe I shouldn't have also
bought that teleporting toilet.
什么
What the --
要怎么才能把我的小菜一碟变回来
How will I ever get my little squeezy back
我连他的美好回忆都没有
without any of his awesome memories?
说实话 我还有点喜欢新披萨史蒂夫
Honestly, I kind of like the new Pizza Steve.
没那么目中无人 而且
He's less arrogant and --
不行 格斯先生
No way, Mr. Gus!
要从那破床垫夺回披萨史蒂夫的回忆
I'm gonna get Pizza Steve's memories back
from that darn mattress
用天才叔公一贯的风格
in classic Uncle Grandpa fashion.
而且象只能斜着走
And you can only move the bishop diagonally.
那是规则
Them's the rules.
格斯先生 这个对我的帮助程度
Mr. Gus, this is a lot more helpful
比天才叔公的疯狂怪事大多了
than Uncle Grandpa's crazy schemes.
失忆之前 想必我跟你是好朋友吧
I take it you and I were great friends
before I lost my memory.
算是吧
Sort of.
你是要进到那张床垫里吗
Are you gonna actually go inside that mattress?
对
Yes.
手握极度附加吸回忆器
With my highly sophisticated memory-sucking thingy
就能寻回
I'll be able to retrieve
经典款披萨史蒂夫最原本的回忆
the most classic Pizza Steve memories
倒回他现在的无聊脑洞里
and dump them back into his boring brain hole.
等我完工了 我会拉下这根线
Once I'm done in there, I'll tug on this chord
给你发信♥号♥♥ 把我钓回来
to give you the signal to reel me back in.
他向来都这么弱智吗
Is he always this silly?
好多回忆
So many memories.
好了 小史蒂维
Okay, little stevey
呜呜车玩够了
that's enough with the vroom-vroom toy.
他一定会想记得的
He'll want to remember that.
这东西真好用
This thing works like a charm.
哪来的声音
Where's that coming from?
这个回忆有点意思
This looks like a juicy one.
对不起我叫你肮脏吃蛆鸟
I'm sorry I called you a filthy maggot-eater!
拜托 我恐高
Please! I'm afraid of heights!
披萨史蒂夫 你去哪了
Hey, Pizza Steve. Where you been?
我开高速飞车飞越月球刚回来
I just got back from
jumping over the moon on my speed cycle.
非常惊险 你都错过了
Pretty intense, bro. You totally missed it.
披萨史蒂夫 你最酷了
Pizza Steve, you're the coolest.
真是好险啊
That was a close one.
所以他从来没开高速飞车飞越月球过
So, he never jumped over the moon on his speed cycle?
小事一件 可以忽略
Oh, well, I can overlook one incident.
看得出来你在举重
Lifting weights, I see.
我今早差不多100磅举了50次吧
Yeah, I did like 50 reps
100-pound weights this morning.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你应该愿意
Then you wouldn't mind
把你旁边那个五磅的给我吧
handing me that five-pound weight next to you.
简单
Easy.
不过我再三考虑 我不想劳累过度
You know, on second thought, I don't want to overdo it.
披萨史蒂夫
Hey, Pizza Steve
能帮我搬下电脑桌吗
could you help me move my computer desk?
你很会举重
I figure since you can lift so much
这种事你肯定不在话下
this would be a cinch for you.
能归能 叔公
I totally would, Uncle G
但是现在我得让我肌肉休息一下
but right now, kind of resting my muscles.
好吧 披萨史蒂夫 我相信你
Okay, Pizza Steve. I believe you.
笨得要死
What a sucker.
可为什么披萨史蒂夫
But why would Pizza Steve
要骗别人说自己很会举重
lie about how much he can lift?
我开始怀疑披萨史蒂夫的过去了
I'm starting to get very suspicious
about Pizza Steve's past.
加油 披萨史蒂夫
Go get them, Pizza Steve!
最高分 披萨史蒂夫
叔公 你看
Uncle G, look!
那边有只特大号♥的企鹅
There's a giant penguin right there!
真的吗 在哪
Really? Where?
什么都没看到 是不是在取款机后面
I don't see anything. Is it behind the atm machine?
要是你说的企鹅不是指格斯先生
Unless you're talking about Mr. Gus over here
那我就没看到企鹅
then I don't see no penguin.
你球打得太强了
You played a perfect game!
我就说了 我是保龄球大手子
Like I said, I'm a bowling pro.
我看够了
I've seen enough.
等我把披萨史蒂夫的回忆集齐了
After I collect all of Pizza Steve's memories
就来好好谈谈
we're gonna have a very long talk.
将军
Check and mate.
你又赢我了 披萨史蒂夫
You beat me again, Pizza Steve.
看来你可以找天才叔公去吹牛皮了
Guess now you can brag to Uncle Grandpa all you want.
我才不喜欢吹牛皮
Nah, I'm not one to brag.
而且我都是让最强者倾囊相授的
Besides, I was taught by the best.
讨厌啦
Aw, shucks.
天才叔公一定是完工了
Uncle Grandpa must be done in there.
估计你可以变回
Well, I guess this means you can go back to being
原版披萨史蒂夫了
"classic" Pizza Steve.
老朋友能回来 你一定很激动吧
You must be so excited to get your old friend back, huh?
对 激动
Yeah. Excited.
起效了吗
Did it work?
起效了
It worked, all right!
等我把回忆还回去
Once I give you back these memories
大家就都能知道
everyone's gonna finally know
披萨史蒂夫震惊天下的真♥相♥了
the shocking truth about Pizza Steve.
没事吧 天才叔公
You okay, Uncle Grandpa?
谁是天才叔公
Who's Uncle Grandpa?
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who's back?
独一无二经典款披萨史蒂夫
The one and only classic Pizza Steve!
你哪位
Who are you?
为什么那人那么酷
And why is that guy so cool?
让我来用极限特技事迹刷新你的回忆
Allow me to refresh your memory
with some tales of extreme stunts
全都是你超神新朋友披萨史蒂夫做的
performed by your awesome new pal Pizza Steve.
好吧
Okay.
马走F4
Knight to f4.
叔公
Hey, Uncle G
我刚刚下棋赢了格斯先生
I totally just beat Mr. Gus at chess.
谁是格斯先生
Who's Mr. Gus?
披萨史蒂夫是这样的
Classic Pizza Steve.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表