剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
叔公澳洲游
危险 警告
大家好
Yellow, everybody.
我们现在即将抵达美丽的巴黎
We are now making our descent into beautiful Paris.
安全带指示灯打开了
The seatbelt signs are now on
即将爆♥炸♥
别的灯也开了
and so are all the other signs.
不 完了
Oh no! Oh, golly!
天才叔公 我们在委员会
Uncle Grandpa, we at the council
要给你下达紧急警告
have an urgent warning for you.
仔细听好
Listen carefully.
抱歉 没空
Sorry, no time.
在飞露营车
Flying the R.V.
快乐巴黎
Gay Paris.
澳大利亚
爱之城
City of love.
你好
Bonjour.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
这不是法国巴黎
This isn't Paris, France.
是澳大利亚
This is Australia.
我们一定是在希博伊根拐错弯了
We must have taken a wrong turn at sheboygan.
不见得 肚包
I don't know, belly bag.
如果说这里是澳大利亚
If this is Australia
那这位逛超♥市♥的巴黎小伙子怎么回事
then what's with this young parisian boy
at the la supermarché?
收藏品
鸸鹋兄弟
太棒了
This is ace --
收藏刚刚好
Perfect for my collection.
古老事实
旧款飞人乔伊鞋
Vintage air Joeys!
不错
Nice!
泰坦尼克百科全书
Encyclopedia titanica.
等等 这张唱片是什么
Hang on. What's this record?
《快给芥末酱》
不知道好不好听
I wonder if it's any good.
我喜欢他的新歌♥
I prefer his newest stuff.
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
天啊
Aww, man!
我弄坏了你的唱片
I broke your record.
所有东西都弄坏了
I broke all this stuff.
我真不会做收藏
Man, I'm terrible at collecting.
放松 大笨蛋
Relax, turkey.
你的天才叔公来帮
Your uncle grandpuss is here to hel--
不好意思
Excuse me.
以前没这回事
This never happens.
别放心上
Don't worry about it.
委员会 忽略
又是这群书呆子
Not these nerds again.
给我滚
Take a hike.
刚说到哪了
So, where were we?
我是乔伊
I'm Joey.
是个收藏家 不过我碰上了麻烦
And I'm a collector, but I'm having a hard time
我没地方存放我的收藏品
because I don't have anywhere to put my collection.
你不是袋鼠吗
You're a kangaroo, right?
把东西全放你袋里不就行了
Why don't you just
keep all your stuff in your pouch, turkey?
母袋鼠才有袋 天才叔公
Only girl kangaroos have pouches, Uncle Grandpa.
那就让你的天才叔公
Well, why don't you let your old gumpy gump gumps
给你安个新袋吧
set you up with a brand-new pouch?
好吧
Okay.
我正好有东西
I think I have just the thing.
那好吧
All righty, then.
是个拉链
It's a zipper.
这安全吗
Is this safe?
跟这疯狂城里的其他东西一样安全
As safe as anything else in this crazy town.
好家伙 真是太神了
Stone the crows, this is amazing!
现在我啥都能收集了
Now I can collect everything!
谢谢天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
抓到你了
Got you.
澳洲公园
天才叔公随时准备行动
Uncle Grandpa ready for action.
我收藏的完美开始
The perfect start to my collection!
你这只坏袋鼠 快还我们玩具
You mean kangaroo, give us back our toys!
乔伊 你抢走了小男孩的玩具吗
Joey, did you take these boys' toys?
来看看是什么 这个一看就是
Let's see what we got here. This appears to be
天才叔公战斗小道具可动手办
a battle gadget Uncle Grandpa
poseable character figurine.
这个一定是
And this is clearly
自行车战神格斯先生战斗手办
a biker warrior Mr. Gus battle figurine.
两个都是特别款
But both are definitely special editions
所以说严格上根本就不是玩具
which means they're technically not toys at all
是收藏者专属的藏品
but collectibles for collectors only.
懂吗 布雷特
Understand, Brett?
我懂
I understand.
你收藏吧 乔伊
Collect away, Joey.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
感觉好棒
That feels great!
为他的事向你们抱歉
Sorry about him.
他刚入收藏坑
He's new to the collecting thing.
给 收下这个超酷定制
Here. Take this supercool, made-to-order
突变披萨史蒂夫度假豪华版超级公仔
mutant Pizza Steve exclusive
deluxe edition mega-doll.
你不是说不是给小孩玩的吗
I thought you said they weren't for children.
他说的对 维利
He's right, Willy.
我懂
I understand.
好耶
Aw, yeah!
你样子有点不一样了
You look different somehow.
戴了新眼镜吗
New glasses?
天才叔公 你启发了我
Uncle Grandpa, you've shown me the way.
我要收藏到爆♥炸♥为止
I want to keep collecting till I explode!
你可能搞错重点了
I think maybe you're missing the point.
重点
The point?
重点就在于收集
The point is to collect!
我不懂
I don't understand!
真是太棒了
This is great!
你可能会以为我现在更能帮助别人了
You'd think I'd be better at helping people by now.
其实并没有
Well, I'm not.
我要收集树木
I'm gonna collect trees
收集岩石
and rocks
收集灌木
and bushes
收集悉尼歌♥剧院
and the Sydney opera house
收集艾尔斯巨石
and ayers rock.
澳大利亚
狮身人面像
这玩意
This thing.
不好了
Oh, no!
能让澳大利亚宜居的东西全让你收了
You've taken all the things
that make Australia bearable.
你得要有点辨别能力才行
You've got to be more discerning.
要是样样都收
If you collect just anything
你只能变成囤积狂
that makes you a big, fat hoarder.
你难道不害臊吗
Have you no shame?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?!
我是史上最棒收藏家
I'm the greatest collector of all time!
全都多亏了你 天才叔公
And I owe it all to you, Uncle Grandpa.
怎么回事
What's happening?
裂缝过来了
Cracks be creepin', yo.
过来了
Dey be creepin'.
《叔公周刊》
什么地方
Where are we?
不好
Oh, no!
我们在澳大利亚地底下
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表