剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Now how are we gonna get that key back?
我们完蛋了 全都没了
Oh, no, we're doomed! All is lost!
她要去哪
Where's she going?
逃生舱
老虎 先别走
Tiger, wait!
我们能塞得进去
There's room for all of us in there.
该死 我怎么就没想到
Dang it! Why didn't I think of that?
现在真就只能抢回钥匙了
Now we definitely have to get that key back.
我们需要计划
We need a plan.
我们都是智慧高超的太空探索者
We're all highly intelligent space explorers.
应该可以想到办法
We should be able to think of something.
救命 叔公三千
Help us, ug3000!
好耶 我编程出来就要来应对这个
Yippee! That's what I was programmed for.
叔公星人就在外面某个地方
That uglien is out there somewhere.
得把它引诱过来 抓住他 抢到钥匙
We need to lure it to us, grab it, grab the key
气闸舱
然后再把那怪物扔进气闸舱里
then throw that monster in the air lock
把它发射到太空
and blast it into space.
然后我们就把飞船开走
Then we need to
get the mother-loving fleebus out of here
刚好赶在星球爆♥炸♥前几秒跑路
just seconds before the planet explodes.
怎么个引诱法
How are we gonna lure it?
它已经把热狗全吃光了
It already ate all the hot dogs.
飞船上一点吃的都不剩了
There's no food left on the ship.
还剩下一样吃的
There is one piece of food left.
天啊
Oh, man.
油腻还真不容易
It ain't easy being greasy.
格斯先生 你可以穿上罐装机器服
And Mr. Gus, you can wear the ship's robo-suit in a can.
罐装机器服
我怎么穿得上去
And how am I supposed to fit in there?
按下肚子上的按钮
Push that button on its belly.
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me. Pardon me.
船长史蒂夫 鲜美又诱人
Captain Steve, fresh and so very irresistible.
我出发了 祝我好运
Here I go. Wish me luck.
好吧 它就在门外
Okay, it's right outside the door!
好 格斯先生 我拿到钥匙了
Yes! Mr. Gus, I got the key!
弹出
干得好 格斯先生 拿到钥匙了
Good job, Mr. Gus. We got the keys!
快放我出来
Let me out of here!
开门啊
Open the door!
他好伟大
How noble of him --
牺牲自己 舍己为人
sacrificing himself so we can live.
不对 快开这扇门
No! Open this door!
听见他说的话了吧 打开外面的门
You heard the man. Open the outer door.
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, captain.
快 升起船锚
Quick, hoist the anchor!
该死 为什么插不进去
Darn it! Why won't it fit?
我真傻
Silly me.
不是这把钥匙 是这把才对
Wrong key. It's this one.
这样才叫像话
Now that's what I'm talking about.
快啊快啊快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
加油试试看
Try pumping the gas.
来 我试试
Here, let me try.
别碰 我才是船长
Hands off! I'm the captain.
我亲自来
I'll do it.
好耶
Yeah!
我们活下来了
We're alive!
天啊 真高兴我能逃出生天
Man, I'm glad I got out of there when I did.
猫粮
Cat food.
好看
Impressive.
下午好 体育迷
Good afternoon, sports fans.
今天的美式足球赛必定闻所未闻
Today's football game promises to be one for the books
喇叭队将对决螺栓队
as the horns take on the bolts
这是本赛季最受期待的赛事
in the most anticipated game of the season.
本赛季仅一局赛事值得观看 那就是
There's only one game to watch this football season, it's --
科学怪人 我有个点子
Hey, Frankenstein, I have an idea.
别看电视上面播的无聊球赛了
Instead of watching some boring football game on TV
我们直接在露营车上打无聊球赛吧
how about we play some boring football game
right here in the RV?
有谁提到美式足球了吗
Did somebody say football?
有
Yes.
我这片披萨也要打
Well, count this slice in.
我也要打美式足球
I'm game for some football, too.
我以前参加过青少年联赛
I used to be all valley back in my day.
好
All right!
那现在就缺足球了
Well, we just need a football, then.
我手上就有一个了
Yeah, I got one right here.
那玩意一点都不像足球 格斯先生
That looks nothing like a football, Mr. Gus.
科学怪人 介意我们借用一下这个吗
Hey, Frankie, you mind if we borrow this?
哒哒
Ta-da!
我们的足球
Our football.
这位怪物应该是想说
I think what monster guy here is trying to say
足球上面通常都会有花边
is that footballs usually have laces on them.
你说得对 披萨史蒂夫
You're right, Pizza Steve.
好了
There we go.
现在这样才叫像话
Now that's what I'm talking about!
我来当绿大个队的四分卫
I'll be the quarterback for team big and green.
那我就拉上小奇迹
Then I'll take tiny miracle...
怎么回事
What's going on?
还有巨型写实风飞行老虎
...and giant realistic flying tiger.
我们要组成彩虹能量队
And we'll be team rainbow power.
好 那端区在哪
All right. So, where are the end zones?
不知道 不过我知道达阵区在哪
I don't know, but I know where the touchdown areas are.
你们要把球送到那边去
You guys try to get the ball through this end
我们要把球送到这边去
and we'll try to get the ball through this end.
真正的问题在于
The real question is
我们为什么要打这局比赛
what are we playing for here?
要不然赢得那队可以获得
How about the winner gets
科学怪人做的这一超级碗玉米片
the super bowl of nachos Frankenstein made?
超级碗
Super bowl!
我喜欢
I like it.
我提议的 那就我先上
We'll go first since I called it.
其实可以直接抛硬币来决定谁先
Actually, there's generally
a coin toss to determine who --
听好 我不知道你怎么想
Listen, I don't know about you
但是我一定想赢得那个超级碗
but I want to win that super bowl.
现在来让披萨史蒂夫给你展示怎么做吧
Now, let Pizza Steve show you how it's done.
跑了
Hike!
好耶 各位
Oh, yes, folks!
披萨史蒂夫一路带球向前跑
Pizza Steve is taking it all the way.
势不可挡的力量无法阻挡
You can't stop the unstoppable!
抢得好 小妹 我帮你搞定
Nice steal, girl. I got you covered.
怎么
What the?
拦截完成
Interception complete.
一路向前跑 小奇迹
Take it all the way, tiny miracle!
越过我再说
Over my greasy body!
我就快要赢了
I'm going to do it.
看来我们靠弃权获胜了
Guess we win by forfeit.
我去领我的玉米片碗了
I'm gonna go claim my nacho bowl.
你别担心 科学怪人
Don't worry about it, Frankie.
露营车足球赛可能确实完了
That may be the end of rv football
但我知道还能干什么
but I know what we can do.
我们可以玩手球
We can play handball!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表