剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Come with me if you want to live!
直接命中
A direct hit!
打到了
Gotcha!
回旋踢
Round house!
那你准备好来拯救人♥质♥了吗 叔公
So, you ready to rescue some hostages, Uncle G?
等会再说 披萨史蒂夫
Maybe later, Pizza Steve.
快看 捡五个了
Look! I got fivesies!
最好再买♥♥个新游戏
I better up my game.
叔公 你一定很想知道
Hey, Uncle G, I bet you're wondering
这个又大又贵的盒子里有什么
what's inside this large, expensive box.
请观赏反叛跳舞机
Feast your eyes on dance rebellion!
反叛跳舞机
反叛跳舞机
Dance rebellion!
由我来演示
Let me demonstrate
我游戏比你们那老东西有多优越
the vast superiority of my game
over that outdated tiddlywinks.
开始
流畅舞步
Smooth moves!
不知道你游戏体验如何 叔公
I don't know about you, Uncle G
我这边玩得可乐了
but I'm having a blast over here.
你从哪学来的热辣舞姿
Where'd you learn those hot styles?
等级二 狂起来
Level two! Gettin' crazy!
高能舞步 跟上脚步
Power move! Step up to this!
等级五
Level five!
看看你还能不能活下来
See if you can stay alive!
西海岸大秀街舞
Pop and lock on the west coast!
快脚步奖励
Fast feet bonus!
尽情摇摆
Shake and shimmy!
花式嬉戏
Fancy frolic!
又捡两个了 太棒了
Twosies again! Awesome!
买♥♥点硬木回来
Order some new hardwood!
等一下 格斯先生
Wait a second, Mr. Gus.
快看你下面
Look closely below.
超高分
Awesome score!
没错 叔公 我就知道你会
Yep, Uncle G, I knew you'd
对披萨史蒂夫的所作所为大为改观
come around to what Pizza Steve has to offer.
我以前居然从来没见过
I can't believe I didn't see it before.
我捡了七个针 不止六个
I got seven Jacks, not six.
捡了七个
Sevensies!
披萨史蒂夫 看来你跟你的好玩游戏
Well, Pizza Steve, I guess you and your awesome games
废物可乐
没捡针游戏酷了
are not as cool as Jacks.
看看他们
Just look at them
共同享受黄金时光 玩那个破游戏
enjoying quality time together over a stupid game.
那破游戏毁了我的一生
That dumb game has ruined my life!
要来一劳永逸解决这个问题了
It's time to confront this once and for all.
打得好 格斯先生
Nice one, Mr. Gus.
好 该我了
Okay, my turn.
你能先等一下吗 叔公
Can you hold on a sec, Uncle G?
我不知道你相中了这破游戏的哪一点
I don't know what you see in this dumb game
但我真正想要的是让你来对我说
but all I ever really wanted was for you to tell me
披萨史蒂夫的游戏机有多好玩
how awesome Pizza Steve's game station was.
但你应该觉得披萨史蒂夫
But I guess you don't think Pizza Steve
还有他挑选游戏机的高级品味
and his awesome taste in gaming consoles
再也不酷了
is cool anymore.
我只是
I just...
我不想因为捡针游戏失去你们的友情
I didn't want to lose your friendship to this Jacks.
希望终有一日 你们可以不再玩下去
And I hope that one day, you'll stop playing
想起披萨史蒂夫
and remember that Pizza Steve
比这破游戏还要酷
is cooler than this dumb game.
就这样
That's all.
说什么
What's that?
你刚刚有说话吗 披萨史蒂夫
Did you say something, Pizza Steve?
你是说你根本就没听我说话吗
You mean you weren't even listening to me?
就这样 我恨破烂捡针游戏
That's it! I hate that stupid Jacks!
那是什么游戏
What game is that?!
什么
What?
我想玩 我想玩
I want to play! I want to play!
到你了 披萨史蒂夫
Your turn, Pizza Steve.
踢回来 披萨史蒂夫
Kick it back, Pizza Steve!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
披萨史蒂夫最会玩
Pizza Steve is the best at
披萨史蒂夫刚发明的这个游戏了
this game that Pizza Steve just invented!
没错 披萨史蒂夫 我爱这游戏
Totally, Pizza Steve! I love this game!
比那个破捡针游戏好玩多了
Way better than that dumb Jacks game.
对不对 叔公
Am I right, Uncle G?
没错 我懂
Yeah! I know!
是我出幻觉了 还是里面变热了
Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?
我爱这件毛衣
I love this sweater.
今天是麦片日
Today's oatmeal day!
麦片 麦片 麦片 麦片
Oatmeal, oatmeal, oatmeal, oatmeal!
我爱你 麦片
I love you, oatmeal.
好耶
Aw, yeah!
你说什么 兄弟
What's that, bro?
今天是麦片日
Today is oatmeal day.
我要吃麦片
Oatmeal is my meal.
有人说麦片了吗
Did someone say oatmeal?
我的最爱
My fave!
开始麦片派对吧
Let's start this oatmeal party.
没麦片我会很难过
I'm sad without my oatmeal.
但有麦片我会很快乐
But I'm happy with it!
给我留一勺
Save me a spoonful.
美味一大勺
A big, tasty spoonful.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
好耶
Oh, yeah!
啥都比不上
Nothing like it.
麦片的功效很奇特
The power of oatmeal is a curious thing
麦片是披萨史蒂夫吸引异性的关键
Oatmeal is the key to Pizza Steve's animal magnetism.
我等不及要尝尝看了
I just can't wait to taste it.
我没麦片吃会变得特暴躁
I get grumpy when I don't have my oatmeal.
我也是
As do I.
麦片
Oatmeal.
为麦片欢呼三声
Three cheers for oatmeal!
我好想吃麦片
I desire oatmeal.
我去泡
I'll make some.
麦片
Oat-meal.
不是洋葱蛋子 小妹 是麦片
Not onion eggs, girl. Oatmeal!
我现在太想吃麦片了
Man, I could really use some oatmeal right about now.
天啊 说得太对了
Boy, oh, boy! Ain't it the truth?
麦片端上来吧 天才叔公
Bring on the oatmeal, Uncle Grandpa!
叔公风味麦片
天才叔公 没麦片了
Uncle Grandpa, we're all out of oatmeal!
麦片全没了
We're all out of oatmeal, guys!
烂
Lame.
该死
Darn!
星期五
继续睡觉吧
Let's go back to sleep.
麦片 麦片 麦片
Oatmeal, oatmeal, oatmeal.
麦片
Oatmeal...
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表