剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
We're deep down under Australia.
这就只能代表一件事
Which means only one thing --
变异天才叔公委员会
the council of mutant uncle grandpas --
澳洲部门
Australian division --
真正的地下居民
true dwellers of the down unda.
他们已经深居澳大利亚地底数千年
They've been living
below Australia for thousands of years
能借第三只眼镜洞察未来
and can see the future with their third eye.
感觉有点可怕
They kind of creep me out.
你们好
Hey, guys!
早安
Good morning.
天才叔公 地表居民
Uncle Grandpa, the surface dweller
我们已经多次尝试联♥系♥过你
we've made many attempts to contact you.
有吗
You have?
我一定是给我电♥话♥关静音了
I must have had my phone on silent.
而且老是忘了看短♥信♥
And I always forget to check my text messages.
真的吗
Really?
上面显示
'Cause it shows
今天早些时候下午4点15的信息已读
they were read at 4:15 P.M. earlier today, mate.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我们的集体第三眼让我们预知到了
Our collective third eye allowed us to foresee
你最终会和你袋鼠朋友造成混乱
the chaos your kangaroo friend
would eventually cause
因此我们才要警告你
which is why we tried to warn you
不能给他无尽拉链
about giving him the eternal zipper.
我知道情况有点失控了
I know that things have gotten a little out of hand
澳大利亚文明都给整没了
now that Australia is void of all civilization
不过这样你们就能有好理由
but maybe this will give you guys a good reason
可以登上地面
to finally go aboveground --
拉伸双腿 也许还能晒日光浴
stretch your legs, maybe work on your tan
买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥ 品味大好人生
buy some real estate -- a taste of the good life.
你显然对澳大利亚一无所知
You clearly know nothing about Australia.
澳大利亚由于位置处于地球的屁♥股♥
Because of its location on the rear end of the earth
导致生态系统十分脆弱
its ecosystem is very delicate.
但凡移除哪个战略上精巧放置的元素
If any of these
strategically placed elements are removed
澳大利亚会失去稳定
Australia will lose its stability
跟地基分离
and detach itself from it's foundation
在整个地球到处撞来撞去
causing the continent to build momentum
and boomerang over the entire globe
撞坏其他不那么重要的国家
damaging all the other less important countries.
几代以来 我们的职责就是
For generations, it has been our job
监控这座大洲的稳定性 维持平衡
to monitor the continent's stability
and keep the balance.
因此你的袋鼠朋友
This is why your kangaroo friend
必须归还澳大利亚的所有结构
must return all the structures in Australia.
不然 我们得做出必要行动
Otherwise, we will take necessary action
使出通灵术
using our psychic skills
剧透你爱看的所有电视节目看点
like spoiling all of your favorite TV-show plot points.
不
No!
乔伊 刚那弯弯绕绕的故事听见了吗
Joey, did you hear that convoluted story?!
你要我信那个变异老怪人
You expect me to believe that mutant mumbo jumbo?
休想
Never!
其实吧
As a matter of fact
我想把那群变异人也纳入收藏
I'm gonna add all these mutants to my collection!
早就预料到了
Totally saw this coming.
哎呀呀
Crikey!
收藏 好
Collecty, good.
收藏 非常好
Collecty, very good.
要来了
It's happening!
哎呀呀
Crikey!
那是什么
What's that?
嗨
Hi.
那边的是个小姐
That right there is a lady.
得收集她吗
Should I collect her?
不行 他们不喜欢那样
No way. They hate that.
而且收集太多东西的话
And having a collection of pretty much anything
女生不喜欢
is like girl repellent.
想泡妞必须先把自己清干净
You got to purge if you want a shot at the honies.
看来我确实做得有点过头了
Well, I guess I did go a little overboard.
我愿意做任何事
And I'll do anything
赢得那位美丽小姐姐的心
to win the heart of that beautiful Sheila.
好了 澳大利亚一切都恢复正常了
There. Everything's back to normal in Australia.
抱歉我收藏癖太极端了 天才叔公
Sorry for being so extreme
with my collecting habits, Uncle Grandpa.
看来凡事都不应该操之过急
I guess I shouldn't rush into things so quickly.
这我都不听
Water off a dingo's back.
既然你现在不急着收集东西了
And now that you're not so busy collecting stuff
你能跟你的幸运女朋友第一次约会了
you can go on your first date with your lucky gal.
谢谢天才叔公 可是
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa, but, uh
我们要跳过繁文缛节 马上就结婚
we're gonna skip all that stuff
and get married right away.
来吧 甜心
Come on, sweetie.
再见了 兄弟
See ya, mate!
再见
Au revoir!
天才叔公 你有大危险了
Uncle Grandpa, you're in grave danger!
忽略
Ignore.
得让他睡好午觉
And make sure he takes his midday nap.
不然他就会非常怪
Otherwise, he gets very cranky.
清楚明白 女士
I hear you loud and clear, ma'am.
亲爱的 我们切达奶酪大会快迟到了
Honey, we're gonna be late
for the cheddar-cheese convention.
马上来 亲爱的
Coming, dear.
吃奶酪愉快
Enjoy the cheese!
好了 小家伙
Okay, little fella.
想不想要玩游戏
You want to play some games or something?
已经怪起来了
Cranky already?
看来你妈唠叨的睡觉时间已经到了
Looks like it's time for that nap
your mom was crowing about.
宝宝想不想喝奶奶
Baby want some milky wilky?
宝宝打了我一记重拳
Baby packs a mean punch.
你笨
全写对了 连不发音的字母B也是
You got the silent "b" and everything.
劈里啪啦
Splash, splash!
比我想的还要麻烦
This is more challenging than I thought.
我需要找后援
I'm gonna need some backup.
找到了
Here we go.
宝贝咒语书
The baby-nomicon.
《宝贝咒语书》
愿大才又八能宽恕我的灵魂
May ule gapa have mercy on my soul.
爸爸嘤嘤咕咕叫
Dada, in-fanta, goo-goo-feratos
妈妈哎哟我个去
mama-montos, oopsie woopsie-Dominus.
你好 天才叔公
Hello, Uncle Grandpa.
你好 保姆之神
Hello, lord of babysitting.
抱歉这么突然就召唤你
Sorry to summon you on such short notice
我需要你帮忙让这位疯婴儿睡午觉
but I need some help
getting this crazy baby to take a nap.
明白
Yes sirree, Bob.
什么
Wha?!
在树顶上摇摇小宝贝
Rock-a-my-baby, on a treetop
好耶 成功了
All right! It's working!
我们回来了
We're back!
快看看
Would you look at that.
都累坏了
All tuckered out.
我可爱的小天使
My sweet, little angel.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表