剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
她不想跟别的男人纠缠
She can't be tied down by no man.
可是
B-B-But --
可她在深海里一定会有危险
but she must be so vulnerable
out there in the deep blue sea.
不好意思 天才叔公
Excuse me, Uncle Grandpa.
你最好坦白一下
You better come clean, man.
你骗人说自己有女朋友的事情
This lie about having a girlfriend
就快失控了
is getting out of control.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好 要是你不愿意
All right, if you're not gonna
跟天才叔公坦白 那我就去坦白
tell Uncle Grandpa the truth, then I will!
不行啊
No, don't do it!
天才叔公 披萨史蒂夫一直都
Uncle Grandpa, Pizza Steve's been --
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
他出门去了
He's bounced out of here!
知道那什么意思吗
You know what that means?
我辣香肠片还在他身上
He still has my pepperoni slices!
什么
What?!
天才叔公对你说的谎全都深信不疑
Because Uncle Grandpa's believed
every single one of your lies
那他自然也相信你最后那句谎了
that means he believed the last one, too.
这就表示 现在他
Which means, at this very moment, he's...
在满是吃人鲨鱼的海里游泳
...Swimming in an ocean full of man-eating sharks!
披萨蒂夫
Pizza Eve!
回到我身边吧
Come back to me!
叔公在那
Grandpa ahoy!
叔公 水里有鲨鱼 快上船啊
Uncle G., get out of the shark-infested water!
不找到披萨蒂夫 我绝不上船
I'm not leaving here until I find Pizza Eve.
披萨史蒂夫 快坦白吧
All right, Pizza Steve, tell him.
感觉没多大必要
I don't think that's really necessary.
快坦白 不然我就把你扔去喂鲨鱼
Tell him or I'll throw you in a shark's mouth myself.
好 都是被逼的
Fine, twist my arm.
叔公 听我说 我要向你坦白
Listen, Uncle G., I have a confession to make.
披萨蒂夫就是我
Pizza Eve is me.
披萨蒂夫 你回来了
Pizza Eve -- you're back!
不对 叔公
No, Uncle G.
还不明白吗 我就是披萨蒂夫
Don't you get it? I'm Pizza Eve.
披萨史蒂夫 你对披萨蒂夫怎么了
Pizza Steve, what did you do with Pizza Eve?
好 我再重复一遍
Okay, one more time --
我就是披萨蒂夫
I'm Pizza Eve.
披萨蒂夫
Pizza Eve!
你看 接受现实很简单
All right, look -- it's real easy, bro.
根本就没有披萨蒂夫
There is no Pizza Eve!
我一直都在骗你
I've been fooling you
让你一直都以为我有女朋友
into thinking I've had a girlfriend this entire time
好让我耍酷
to be cool.
但现在我了解到
But I've learned that
朋友比圆谎更重要
friends are more important than trying to keep up a lie.
我了解到 骗得了自己的朋友
I've learned you can lie to your friends
骗得了自己的内心
you can lie to your heart
但朋友的内心万万骗不得
but you can't lie to your friends' hearts.
我的长篇大论讲完了
And that's the end of my monologue.
你是我见过最漂亮的生物了
You are the most beautiful creature
I've ever laid eyes on.
我好像恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
好莱坞现场直播
Live from Hollywood --
第224届年度公美奖颁奖典礼
the 224th annual grampies
公美奖
有请主持人 天才叔公
with your host, Uncle Grandpa.
晚上好
Good evening!
好绝美的夜晚 好适合来颁发公
It's a wonderful night for a gramp --
鼓掌
没错 这里就是公美奖颁奖典礼
Yes, it's the grampie show.
看看这布景
Look at this set.
要是先前不知道有这回事
If I didn't know any better
我还以为原来有个奖
I'd think that there was an award
叫“叔公奖”
named after me.
好家伙 那人上哪找的
Oh, man, where did they get this guy?
动画片产业充满魔力
The animation industry is a place of magic
大家在此创造梦想 在此出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
where dreams are made and souls are sold.
说了这么多 第一份奖项
With that being said, our first award
最佳青少年动画片奖 得奖者是
for best animated series for tweens goes to...
《天才叔公》
"Uncle Grandpa!"
好耶 来击掌
Yeah! Up here!
别把我晾在一边
Don't leave me hanging!
借过一下 我要去领公美奖了
Excuse me. Coming through to get my grampie.
随便你
Whatever.
我想感谢动画产业
I want to thank the animation industry.
感谢爸妈 没有你们我绝对办不到
Mom and dad, I couldn't have done it without you --
感谢没赢奖的被提名人
the rest of the nominees for not winning.
都知道自己什么货色
You know who you are.
下一个奖项体现了
The next award embodies all
大家在动画片产业里力争上游
that we in the industry strive to achieve.
没错 我说的正是
Yes, that's right, I'm talking about
最佳奇幻探险动画片奖
the award for best feel-good fantasy adventure series
[ "Adventure Time" ]
里面还有个毛茸茸的黄色伙伴
with a furry, yellow companion.
得奖的是
And the winner is...
可真想不到 《天才叔公》
Well, what do you know? "Uncle Grandpa!"
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
太离谱了
This is bunk!
[ Jake, Finn
(出自"Adventure Time") ]
一起定格这个时刻 流芳百世
Let's save this moment for posterity!
又赢了一个奖
Another award.
真想不到 实在太神了
This is unexpectedly amazing.
确实 天才叔我
You said it, uncle me.
我想感谢动画片协会
I want to thank the animation guild
还有投票给我的所有人
and everyone who voted for me
让我又赢了这么个奖
to get this a second time.
我觉得我都没被提名过这个奖项
I didn't even think I was nominated for this category.
接下来
Up next
最佳《宇宙小子史蒂文》剧集奖
the award for best "Steven Universe" episode
得奖的是
goes to...
[ Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Garnet
(出自"Steven Universe") ]
真不敢相信 《天才叔公》
I can't believe it -- "Uncle Grandpa!"
我好想要那个奖
I wanted that award.
永远不过时
This never gets old.
看来三是个神奇的数字
I guess three is the magic number.
总之 我想感谢电视学会
And to sum up, I'd like to thank the television academy
让我今晚包揽了所有奖项
for this clean sweep of the awards tonight.
不敢相信我运气这么好
I can't believe my luck!
今晚最后一个奖项
And the last award of the evening
史上世上最佳动画片奖
the award for best cartoon in the history of the world
得奖的是
goes to...
是的 《天才叔公》
Yes, "Uncle Grandpa!"
好耶
Oh, yeah!
又得奖了
Another!
小杯杯 想加入你朋友吗
Hey, little buddy, want to join your friends?
说实话 这玩意我都不想要了
I don't even want this to be honest with you.
奖杯太重拿不动
These things are getting heavy.
这里谁管事
Who's in charge here?
等等 刚刚收到的消息
Wait, this just in.
你们下一季全都没得续了
None of you other guys are getting a pick up next season.
好耶
Yeah!
最后 我想感谢
In closing, I want to thank
全世界的所有死忠粉们
all the loyal fans out there around the world
感谢投票的 感谢没投票的
the voters, the non-voters
感谢各位尊贵的观众
the wonderful audience members.
今天就是我一生中最快乐的一天
This is truly the happiest day of my life.
没后台挺我的大手子 我绝对办不到
And I couldn't have done it
without that big guy in the back!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表