剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
你手上还有随身听
You still have your beat pod.
而且我还记得有个人
And I do remember a certain someone
说过他心心念念的就是这个
saying that this is all he cared about.
并且垃圾D总会让我开心笑
Besides, that trashy d always puts a smile on my face.
垃圾撒光光
Throw your trash up
不好意思 贝西
Excuse me, there, ol' Bess.
赛斯非常难过
Seth here is pretty upset.
你还是先回避一下比较好
So if you could just step aside, that would be super.
你不能吃你的天才叔公
You can't eat your Uncle Grandpa!
垃圾撒光光
Throw your trash up
赛斯 快拉我一把
Seth! Give me a hand, dude!
赛斯
Seth!
赛斯
Seth!
快来帮帮我
You've got to help me, buddy!
贝西快把我吞掉了
Ol' Bess is swallowing me up!
赛斯
Seth!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
垃圾D好像影响到她了
I think she's affected by trashy d.
她受不了他肮脏的节拍
She can't take his filthy sick beats.
快调高音量
Try cranking it up.
好的
Okay, yo.
音量
真乖
Attaboy!
快给她整个低音增强
Now, give her a bass boost.
低音
就这样 现在放手吧 赛斯
That's it! Now let go, Seth.
放开垃圾D
Let go of trashy d.
再见了 垃圾D
Goodbye, trashy d!
垃圾D
垃圾D最终还是
Isn't it strange how trashy d ended up
帮你清理了房♥间 是不是很奇怪
helping you clean your room in the end?
可惜你的随身听最后还是没了
Too bad your beat pod had to bite the dust.
没事的
That's okay.
起码一切都恢复正常了
At least everything's back to normal.
你把房♥间清理得特别干净 赛斯
You did a wonderful job at cleaning your room, Seth.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过没有天才叔公 我根本做不到
But I couldn't have done it without Uncle Grandpa.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
他居然会这么爱整洁
Who knew he was so neat and tidy?
大家都说我很会清理
People tell me I clean up real nice.
赛斯妈
Hey, Seth's mom
你脸上好像沾了点脏东西
looks like you got a little dirt on your cheek there.
我来帮你清理掉
Let me get it for you.
等等 那是雀斑
Wait. That's a freckle.
别动 我来清
Hold still. I got this.
不 说真的 我脸上本来就有的
No, really, it's part of my face.
没事的 赛斯妈 我来清理掉
Come on, Seth's mom, let me get it!
拜托
Come on!
别动
Stop!
这就对了
That's the stuff.
我受够了
All right, that's it.
必须丢掉这玩意
This thing has got to go!
格斯先生 住手
Mr. Gus, stop!
这可是我的特别人形台灯
This is my special man lamp.
我都不知道哪特别了
I don't know what's so special about it.
那玩意烦人烦了好多年了
That thing's been nothing but a nuisance for years.
你竟敢骂他
How dare you call him names!
很显然你不知道
You obviously don't know
人形台灯怎么变成这个家里的成员的
how man lamp came to be a member of this household.
确实 但我肯定也只能听你说了
No, but I do know there's no me getting out of hearing it
你继续吧
so go on.
一切都要从1987年的夏天
It all started back in the summer of 1987
那场肌肉怪力量赛说起
at the monsterz of meathead strength competition.
肌肉怪
当时比赛特别精彩
It was an impressive display
3000磅
全球最强最悍最狠最彪的壮汉都来了
of the burliest, heartiest, meanest, and mangiest studs
ever to walk the planet earth.
外加我的好朋友 克里斯平
And my good friend, crispin.
虽然他从来没赢过 但他心大
Although he never won anything, he had a lot of heart
我是他最骄傲的头号♥粉丝
and I was his biggest, proudest fan.
加油 克里斯平
Go, crispin!
加油啊 兄弟 你能行的
Yeah, come on, buddy! You can do it!
可还行 克里斯平
Nice try, crispin!
祝你下次好运 兄弟
Better luck next time, buddy!
谢谢 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
好家伙 看看是谁来了
Well, well. What do we got here?
我不知道 可我饿坏了
I don't know, but I'm hungry!
往他身上撒盐 然后收工吃饭去
Let's put some salt on him and call it a day!
吃点废虾薯条感觉挺不错
A shrimp and chips sound real good right about now.
你们不许那样子对克里斯平放话
You have no right talking to crispin like that!
动物园打电♥话♥找我
The zoo called!
说斑马想要把皮要回来
The zebra wants his skin back!
都给我得了
All right, that's enough!
不准你们侮辱我的时尚品味
I will not allow you to insult my fashion sense
也不准侮辱克里斯平
or crispin any longer.
天才叔公 别
Uncle Grandpa, stop!
感受我的怒火吧
Feel my wrath!
好疼
So much pain!
到底谁往台上放了个老鼠夹
Who leaves a rat trap on a stage, anyway?!
我没眼看
I can't look!
克里斯平 你是我唯一的希望
Crispin, you're my only hope!
感觉不太好 天才叔公
I don't know, Uncle Grandpa.
你觉得我够强壮吗
Do you think I'm strong enough?
相信你自己
Believe in yourself
就像我相信你一样 克里斯平
as much as I believe in you, crispin.
动作快 我脚趾就快没了
Now, hurry. I think my toe's about to pop off.
最后 真正重要的唯一奖杯
And, finally, the only trophy that really matters --
最强壮肌肉男的第一名就是
first place for the mightiest meathead goes to...
克里斯平·马尔卡希
Crispin mulcahy.
我不配领这个奖
I don't deserve this award.
真正的得奖者是那边那位大个子
The real winner here is that big guy over there.
不错 医生说我脚趾有17%的概率
Cool. The doctor said there's a 17% chance
还会恢复正常
it will be functional again, too.
多谢你大义凛然
As thanks for your selfless bravery
直面危险 维护我们的友情
in the face of peril to defend our friendship
我要为你特别颁发一个奖杯 也就是
I'm going to give you your own trophy in the form of...
我
Me!
你确定要这样吗 克里斯平
Are you sure about this, crispin?
我确定我确定
Sure I'm sure.
当肌肉男已经老掉牙了
This strongman stuff is old hat.
给炉台当装饰品
Now, being an ornamental mantelpiece
才是我的正道
that is where it's at.
给我镀金吧 叔公
Gold me, Uncle G.
我的好哥们人形台灯就是这么来的
So that's how my main man man lamp came to be.
我也给他再加装了个灯罩
And I decided to deck him out with this nightshade
跟露营车的吉利风水相得益彰
to go with the rv's righteous fêng shui.
天啊
Oh, man!
格斯先生居然睡着了 克里斯平
Can you believe Mr. Gus falling asleep, crispin?
克里斯平
Crispin?
双重打击
Double whammy.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表