剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
发明家导师
请问谁能来提议一下
Hey, guys, anybody got suggestions
今天要上哪里帮助孩子
on where I should help a kid today?
全世界各地我都能去
I'm open to wherever in the world.
商场如何
How about the mall?
商场
太远了
Too far.
去不去意大利空手道的发源地
How about the birthplace of Italian karate!
而且这里最适合
And the best place on earth
来片正宗的意大利披萨
to get an authentic slice of Italian pizza.
可是披萨史蒂夫
But, Pizza Steve
我上周就去过加拿大了
I just went to Canada last week!
披萨史蒂夫说的应该是意大利
I think Pizza Steve
is referring to the country of Italy.
意大利吗
Italy, huh?
好啊 披萨史蒂夫
Great idea, Pizza Steve.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
有谁知道怎么过去吗
Anybody know how to get there?
找到形状像大靴子的国家就行
Just look for the country shaped like a giant boot.
谢谢
Thanks.
与此同时 在意大利
好 再试一次
Okay, let's try this again.
一颗蛋 固定在位置上
One egg, nice and secure in its place.
口香糖
现在轻轻往后推 然后
Now I'll gently push this back and --
简易鸡蛋分离机的点子还是算了
Well, so much for the easy egg splitter idea.
我要怎么成为知名发明家
How am I ever gonna be a famous inventor
我的发明全都很没用
if all my inventions are useless?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
早安 伊莎贝拉
Buon giorno, Isabella.
天才在工作
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来帮你应对生活中残酷的现实
I'm here to help you
deal with the harsh realities of life.
算是我的职责吧
It's kind of my thing.
叔公与合伙人有限责任公♥司♥
随时来帮忙
集满三枚即可免费获得圆珠笔
You get a free ballpoint pen on your third stamp.
很感谢你能来
I appreciate the visit.
但要是你没
But unless you have
能让我变成更好的发明家的发明
an invention to make me a better inventor
那你还是去帮别人好了
maybe you should just help someone else.
发明家是吗
Inventor, huh?
那要不要找位特别出名的发明家
Well, what if we got a really famous inventor
来帮你的忙
to help you out
就是那位历史人物
like that historical guy
名字还是照着某空手道神龟取的
who's named after the karate turtle guy?
你说的是不是意大利文艺复兴时期的
Are you talking about Italian renaissance man
列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci?
对 给肚包一张笑脸标志
Yes! Happy face stamp for Belly Bag!
终于啊
Finally!
你要怎么让达芬奇来帮我呢
How do you plan on getting Da Vinci to help me?
他都仙逝好几百年了
He's been dead for hundreds of years.
简单 有传送门药丸就行
Easy -- with the portal pill.
只要加水
只要加点水
Just got to add water.
去去就回
I'll be right back.
这就冷了
Cold already?!
需求乃发明之母
Necessity is the mother of invention
我这就发明带盖子的杯子
so I'll invent the cup with a lid!
你是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Are you Leonardo da Vinci
发明了盖子的那位
the inventor of the lid?
对 可是
Yes, but --
跟我走一趟
You got to come with me.
伊莎贝拉 这是列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Isabella, meet Leonardo da Vinci.
我的天啊 真的是你
Oh, my gosh! It's really you!
当然是我了 你哪位
Of course it's me. Now, who are you?
我在哪 我来这干什么
Where am I? What am I doing here?
未来的这位伊莎贝拉
Isabella from the future here
想跟你一样成为伟大的意大利发明家
wants to be a great Italian inventor like you.
我就想到你可以教人家一点技术
So I figured you could teach her some tricks
成为她的发明家导师
maybe be her inventor mentor.
既然来了
Well, I'm here.
估计是可以瞧一瞧
I suppose I can take a look.
该你表现了 伊莎贝拉
You're on, Isabella.
天啊
Oh, my!
好 在这等着
Okay, wait right there.
这件发明就叫闻升机
This invention is called a smellacopter.
只要转一下螺旋桨
You simply spin the propeller
就可以放大闻到的气味
and it amplifies any smell straight to your nose.
一眼极度不实用 还有什么发明
Seems highly impractical. What else you got?
这件发明叫吸尘带
This invention is called the vac-strap.
薯片
如果我不小心把食物残渣洒了
If I happen to be making a mess of crumbs
我就走过去
I simply walk forward
吸尘带就会清理干净了
and the vac-strap takes care of the mess.
不实用 浪费我时间
Impractical! Not worth my time.
你是不是太重了点
Aren't you coming off kind of strong?
语气才不重 我是发明家 不是教练
No! I am an inventor, not a support coach!
我说的是你的体臭
I was talking about your body odor.
味道太重了
It's coming off kind of strong.
我还有一样发明 包你喜欢
I've got one more I think you'll like!
这是超级降温吸管
This is the super cooler straw.
用这根吸管喝东西
When you drink from the straw
液体就会启动风扇
the liquid triggers the fan to operate.
帮你边补水边保持清凉
Helps you stay cool while you hydrate.
酷
Cool!
太过分了
No, not cool!
这就是最烂的点子
This is the worst idea yet!
就不能给点专业建议吗
Well, can't you offer some of your professional advice?
所以我才带你来
That's kind of why I brought you here.
好 下面是建议
Fine. Here's some advice --
需求乃发明之母
necessity is the mother of invention
所以别发明没需求的不实用东西
so stop inventing impractical things
that nobody needs
把真正的发明工作交给我
and leave the real inventing to me --
就是我先前一直在做的发明
you know, the thing I was doing
没一会就有人把我拉进未来传送门里
before someone yanked me into a future portal.
是吗 你发明了什么好东西
Oh, yeah? What have you invented that's so great
破盖子不算数
besides some dumb lid?
等着瞧
You'll see!
其实全意大利都能瞧得见
As a matter of fact, all of Italy will see!
我要借用下这边这些工具
I'm just gonna borrow these tools right here.
列奥纳多·达·芬奇偷了我工具吗
Did Leonardo da Vinci just steal my tools?
对 这不在计划之内
Yeah. This didn't go as planned.
他可能确实应该替我保管工具
Well, maybe he should just keep the tools
毕竟我的发明很差
since my inventions are no good.
别那么说
Don't talk like that!
你就是伟大的发明家
I think you're a great inventor
我会证明给你看
and I'll prove it to you!
不过期间得把你工具拿回来
But in the meantime, we should get your tools back
阻止达芬奇做出疯狂怪事
and stop Da Vinci before he does something crazy.
来吧
Come on!
好
Okay!
他很老 所以走不了多远
He's pretty old, so he couldn't have gotten very far.
不好意思 你们两位嗦意大利面的
Excuse me. Have you two spaghetti slurpers
有没有看到神情疯癫的文艺复兴人士
seen a crazy-looking renaissance guy
带着一堆工具经过
with a bunch of tools running by here?
谢谢
Thanks.
达芬奇 你在哪
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表