剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
No buts.
现在就要那个配方
We need that formula now!
科学怪人 你有配方吗
Hey, Frankenstein, you got the formula?
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
好了 杰西卡
All right, Jessica.
你想取什么样的超级英雄名字
What do you want your superhero name to be?
我的超级英雄名字
My superhero name?
天啊 我从来没想过
Gosh, I-I never thought
真的会取这么个名字
I'd actually need one.
好重大的责任
This is a huge responsibility.
我名字叫杰西卡
My name is Jessica
但是感觉不太宏伟
but that isn't very majestic.
宏伟侠客
Majestico!
感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉没什么区别
I don't feel any different.
天才叔公 怎么回事
Uncle Grandpa... What happened?
看来你会飞了
It looks like you can fly.
什么 什
Wha-- wh--
附赠全新好看长衬裤
Plus awesome new long johns.
快看我
Look at me!
我是实实在在的超级英雄
I'm a real-life superhero.
来使出超能力了
Time to do super things!
宏伟侠客 等等
Majestico, wait!
得先有个小跟班才行
You can't do this without a sidekick.
肚包 给兄弟帮帮忙
Belly Bag, help a brother out.
跟个班 马上就来
One side of kick, coming right up!
我的小跟班是座电♥话♥亭
My sidekick is a phone booth?
不对
No.
你别怕 露易丝
Don't worry, Lois!
我来救你了
I'll save you!
宏伟电♥话♥
The majestiphone!
报告情况
Talk to me.
好 收到
Yep. Roger that.
我这就来
On my way.
出发吧
Let's roll.
救命
Help me!
等一下
Wait a second!
救命
Help me!
有人在大声呼救
A man screaming for help!
天才叔公小子
Uncle Grandpa boy?
我要换上我的机密伪装
I'm changing into my secret disguise.
可是 天才叔公小子
But, Uncle Grandpa boy
你 你都已经换装了 记得吗
y-you already changed, remember?
啊对 那我们还等什么
Oh, yeah. Then what are we waiting for?
马上就来拯救世界
Time to save the day.
救我 拜托来人救救我
Help me! Please, somebody help me!
好 冷静下来 先生
Okay, just calm down, sir!
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay!
你是怎么了
What happened here?
我 我刚刚想靠边停车
I-I was trying to parallel park
然后我就不知不觉到树上去了
and, well, before I knew it, I ended up in this tree!
我下不来
I can't get down!
拜托救救我
Please help me!
天才叔公 我该怎么办
Uncle Grandpa, what should I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
老看漫画的人可是你啊
You're the one reading comic books all the time.
快使出你的超能力救他下来
Just use your superpowers to get him down.
比做数学作业简单多了
It's way easier than math homework.
确实
You're right.
好了 各位 全都后退 后退
Okay, folks. Everyone back up, back up.
给这位留个地透透气
Give this man some air.
只要把你给抬起来
Now we're just gonna give you a little lift
然后放下去 安安全全回到地面
and down you go, back safely to the ground.
我还活着
I'm alive.
我成功了
I made it!
我还活着
I'm alive!
她救了我的命
She saved my life!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
该怎么称呼你 年轻小姐
What do you call yourself, young lady?
宏伟侠客
Majestico!
我是她忠实的小跟班 天才叔公小子
And I'm her faithful sidekick, Uncle Grandpa boy.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
没时间享受荣誉了
No time to bask in our glory.
还有别人需要我们帮助 宏伟侠客
Sounds like another person needs our help, majestico.
各位居民再见了
Farewell, loyal citizens.
我还要去救别人
I have another person to save.
刹车失灵
错乱度
救命 国家预算削减太该死了
Help! Those darn state-budget cuts!
早知道就给火车的刹车换掉了
I knew I should've replaced the brakes on this train!
该死 救命 谁来救救我
Blasted! Help! Somebody help me!
天才叔公小子
Uncle Grandpa boy!
在下面 有辆失控火车
Down there! A runaway train!
而且还往车站冲过去了
And it's headed straight for the station!
中♥央♥车站
要是车速下不来
If it doesn't slow down
很有可能会撞上
it's probably gonna crash
而且还会让不少人严重受伤
and horribly injure a lot of people!
不好了 该怎么办
Oh, no! What are we gonna do?!
好像有什么东西来着
Well, there's always that little thingamaboo
好像可以换轨
that switches the tracks.
好办法 天才叔公小子
Great thinking, Uncle Grandpa boy!
应该会很简单
This should be easy.
对
Yeah.
然后
And...
棒
Sweet.
现在只要袖手旁观
Now we just sit back
坐等别人来祝贺我们
and wait for those people to congratulate us
成功拯救了那辆火车
for saving that train.
好
Cool.
等一下
Wait a second.
天才叔公小子
Uncle Grandpa boy!
铁道尽头
现在火车朝炸♥药♥厂冲过去了
Now it's headed straight for that TNT factory!
炸♥药♥兄弟炸♥药♥厂
完蛋 不要
Oh, no. No!
不能去炸♥药♥厂
Not the TNT factory!
完了
Oh, no!
早知道通勤就不坐火车省那点小钱了
I knew I should've never taken the train
to save money on my commute.
宏伟侠客会救你们的
Majestico will save you!
170 171 172 173
170, 171, 172, 173.
快看我这超能力
Check out this superpower --
到现在拍了有178下
178 bounces so far.
是不是很强啊
Pretty good, huh?
我一直都很想这样
I've always wanted to do this.
我就在你背后挺你 宏伟侠客
Right behind you, majestico.
什么鬼
What the...
先生 别怕
Sir, don't worry.
我是个超级英雄 来救你的
I'm a superhero here to save you.
最好动作快点
Well, you better hurry
我们可能随时都会全员炸开花
because we're all gonna be fireworks any minute now!
一定要找到东西来
I just got to find something to --
大家好 近来可好
Hey, guys, how's it going?
天才叔公小子 快点下马
Uncle Grandpa boy, get off that horse
帮我逼停这辆火车
and help me stop this train!
好
Okay.
我一直都很想那样
I've always wanted to do that.
谁来做点什么
Somebody do something!
天才叔公小子 我该怎么办
Uncle Grandpa boy, What should I do?!
我之前的办法没用
Well, my last idea didn't work.
看来该你上了
Guess it's your turn.
好 这个行不行
Okay, how about this?
杰斯 你脚底下的黄油
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表