剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
偷税漏税
外国银行账户
什么
What the?
原来是这样啊
So that's how it is?
天才叔公 马上给我出来
Uncle Grandpa, you come out right now!
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
他把门反锁了
He's locked the door from the inside
洞太小 没办法抓到他
and the hole is too small to grab him.
没办法就把门炸了
Well, then, bust it down if you have to.
好了 天才叔公 是你自找的
All right, Uncle Grandpa, you asked for it.
好了 让披萨史蒂夫来处理
All right, let Pizza Steve handle this!
这一拳是因为你对我说的坏话
This one's for all the bad stuff you said about me
还有想给姨母搞破坏打的
and trying to sabotage aunt g.
谁 那些人吗
Who, those guys?
他们最垃圾了
They're the worst.
什么
What the...?
跟他在视频里说的话一模一样
That's the same stuff he was saying in the video.
不不不 你们在说什么啊
No, no, no, what are you talking about?
他讨厌你们 看不出来吗 他很邪恶
He hates you guys, can't you see? He's evil.
肚包就是个天大的负担 负 负
Belly Bag is just a heavy burden -- bur-- bur--
那不是真正的天才叔公
That's not the real Uncle Grandpa.
我才是真正的天才叔公
I'm the real Uncle Grandpa!
我才是真正的天才叔公
I'm the real Uncle Grandpa!
他是玷污我好名声的冒牌货
And he's a fake shaming my good name!
制♥造♥者就是她 邪恶的天才姨母
Built by her, evil Aunt Grandma!
非常好 你没你长相那么弱智
Very good. You're not as dumb as you look.
我已经有好一阵子把你的笨朋友
And for a while, I had your dull friends
全都玩弄在股掌之间了
eating out of the palm of my hand.
好你个
Why, of all the --
烂人坏蛋
rotten, no good --
表里不一卑鄙小人
two faced, lowdown --
没用的废物
good-for-nothing --
注意言辞 老虎 注意言辞
Language, tiger. Language!
不过没错 我可能确实干了那些勾当
But yes, I may be all those things
但我也坐拥增长最快
but I'm also in charge of the fastest-growing
众所周知最强大的公♥司♥
most powerful corporation known to man.
不管有没有你们给我效命
And with or without your help
我都会统治全世界
I'll soon be the grand ruler of the world!
看吧 我就说她疯了
See, I told you guys she was crazy.
我可能是疯了 但我可不是单枪匹马
Crazy I might be, but I'm not alone!
你们这些人类都有缺陷
Humans like you are flawed
但我的天才姨母杀机
but my cyborg arsenal of aunt grandmas
是最完美的机器
are the perfect machines
不仅能统治市场
to not only dominate the business market
还能摧毁竞争
but also to destroy the competition!
就先从你们开始摧毁起吧
So let's start with you.
你可以把我们换成花哨小道具
You can replace us with your fancy gadgets
复杂高科技
and new-fangled technology
但绝对换不掉
but there's no replacing
真正的好朋友与真正的爱
real friends and real love.
对吧 肚包
Ain't that right, Belly Bag?
没错 天才叔公
You know it, Uncle Grandpa!
来给这些机器人展现我们的传统爱吧
Now let's show these cyborgs
some good, old-fashioned love
用天才叔公的风格
Uncle Grandpa style!
好啊
Heck, yeah!
你敢惹叔公
You messed with the grandpa!
消灭他们
Destroy them!
惊不惊喜意不意外 姨母
How do you like dem apples, granny Smith?
很厉害 但还比不上我的
Impressive, but you're no match for my --
别耍高科技了 冥顽不化的暴君
No more techno tricks, you tenacious tyrant!
肚包 给她尝尝
Belly Bag, let's give her a little taste
我们的基因工程
of our genetic engineering.
马上就来
Coming right up!
听起来一点都不妙
That doesn't sound good at all.
天才姨母
Hey, Aunt Grandma
有没有吃过科学怪人三明治
ever had a Frankenstein sandwich before?
我肯定没吃过
No, I don't believe I have.
那要不要试吃一下看看
Well, how's about a little taste-test?
密♥码♥多少来着
What is that darn code?
这是你整天才叔公这伙人的教训
That'll teach you for messing with
Uncle Grandpa and crew!
我们要把你关很长时间的禁闭
We're gonna make sure you stay locked up for a long time!
别这么早就下定论 天才叔公
Don't be so sure about that, Uncle Grandpa.
我还有阴谋诡计没使出来
I have some more tricks up my sleeve
马上 我的帝国终将
and soon, my empire will --
插个袜子让你闭嘴
Put a sock in it.
跟你说吧 天才叔公
You know, Uncle Grandpa
我们真的很抱歉中了天才姨母的计
we are really sorry we fell for Aunt Grandma's tricks.
大家别放在心上
Don't worry about it, guys.
这张限♥量♥版蓝♥光♥碟
This limited-edition blu-ray here
才是我对你们的真心流露
shows what I really think about you.
我来放碟 设好录制
So let me play it and set the record straight.
天才叔公啊
C'mon Uncle Grandpa.
应该没什么必要吧
You know that ain't necessary.
对啊 披萨史蒂夫还是知道
Yeah, Pizza Steve still knows
披萨史蒂夫还是你心目中的最爱
that you think Pizza Steve is your favorite.
不不 一定要的
No, no, I insist.
就要上♥床♥睡觉了
Almost ready for bed.
不过首先 每晚的例行公事
But first, my nightly ritual.
好棒的好朋友们
Man, what a great group of pals.
你们最棒了
You're the best.
我爱你们
I love you guys!
快乐山庄
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表