剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
帮手招聘
是个牌子
It's a sign!
帮手招聘
Help wanted!
不管是谁都别怕
Well, have no fear, whoever's in there
赛百趴三明治
天才叔公的职责就是要帮助别人
'cause helping people is what Uncle Grandpa does!
里面好像没人
Doesn't seem to be anyone in here.
没关系
No matter.
我只要耐心等着需要帮忙的人就行
I'll just wait patiently till someone needs my help.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
没看到你在
Didn't see you there.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
贴外面的牌子写着你要帮忙
The sign outside said you needed it
而且我也特别会帮忙
and, well, I'm pretty darn good at giving it
要我不说的话
if I don't say so myself.
有无经验
Experience?
有55年帮助孩子的经验
55 years helping kids.
以前有做过三明治吗
You ever made sandwiches before?
在家一直都做
All the time at home!
最爱的三明治肉
Favorite sandwich meat?
金枪鱼肉
Tuna fish!
你被录用了
You're hired!
我爸以前常说
It's like my pops used to say
不能信任不爱金枪鱼肉的人
"never trust a man who doesn't love tuna fish!"
很高兴你能登上赛百趴三明治号♥
Glad to have you aboard the S.S. Subpar sandwich ship.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, son?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa.
那我就叫你杰夫
Well, I'm gonna call you Jeff...
顺便给你戴上杰夫的旧名牌
And I'll give you Jeff's old name tag while I'm at it.
杰夫这名字好酷
Jeff is a cool name.
他先前表现很不好
He was a lousy employee
不过我对你感觉特别好 杰夫
but I got a good feeling about you, Jeff.
有你帮忙
I think with your help,
就能打垮别家三明治店
we'll be able to sink the other subs
了结竞争
and crush the competition!
来吧
Come on!
我来教教你赛百趴三明治的做法
Let me show you the art of making a subpar sandwich.
仅限员工进入
天才姨母工业
来看看我新来的忠诚员工们吧
Time to check in on my new loyal employees.
大家都说 给员工
They say if you provide them
在工作场所提供补贴
with stupid perks in the workplace
就能让他们卑躬屈膝
you can get them to do almost anything for you.
好耶 这就对了
Oh, yeah. That's it.
披萨史蒂夫 最强 太酷你受不住
这才叫享受
This beeze a peezzee-cheesey life!
我们的格斯先生怎么样了
And how is our Mr. Gus doing?
翻到下一页 罗斯柴尔德
Next page, Rothschild.
荣幸之至 先生
My pleasure, sir.
我的新任猫科伙伴怎么样了
And what about my new favorite feline companion?
至于烦人小跟班呢
And those pesky sidekicks?
说得确实
You said it!
天才叔公从来没给过这么好的待遇
Uncle Grandpa never treated us this well!
给天才姨母工作最棒了
Working for Aunt Grandma is the best.
我们错过了好多东西
We sure have been missing out.
确实
Yes, you have.
现在来通知大家一声
And now time for a special announcement.
各位朋友好 我是天才姨母
Hello, friends, this is Aunt Grandma speaking.
只是来确认一切都符合大家的要求
Just checking in to make sure
everything is to your liking.
都符合
Yeah!
我爱死了
I love it!
非常好
Very good.
提醒一下大家
Well, just a reminder
我们跟蒂莫西约好了下午两点见面
that we have an appointment with Timothy at 2:00 P.M.
务必跟我一起来
Do be sure to join me.
没问题 天才姨母
You got it, Aunt Grandma!
很好 再见
Great, see you then!
天才叔公彻底神隐
With Uncle Grandpa out of the picture
他的手下全都被我灌了迷魂汤
and his impressionable crew under my spell
我很快就能变成
I will soon reign
全世界最强孩子帮手了
as the supreme kid helper of the world.
这是做完美赛百趴三明治的最后一步
And here is the last step
to making the perfect subpar sandwich.
这步就是平平无奇与赛百趴的分水岭
This is what separates the mediocre from the subpar.
听明白了吗 杰夫
You got that, Jeff?!
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, captain!
行 现在听好了
All right, now listen up.
随时都会有一大群挨饿顾客
Any second now, a group of starving customers
从那扇门冲进来
will burst through that door.
午餐高峰期
The lunch rush
跟你以往经历过的情况完全不一样
is like nothing you've ever experienced.
请就位
Man your stations!!
遵命
Sir, yes, sir!
稳着点 稳着
Steady now. Steady.
你好啊 蒂莫西
Hello there, Timothy.
天才姨母今天能怎么帮你呢
How can Aunt Grandma help you today?
我本来翘前轮翘得正乐呵
Well, I was doing some sick wheelies
突然就爆胎了 而且没备胎
but I got a gnarly flat with no spare tire.
别怕 年轻人
Don't worry, young chap.
我们马上就修好爆胎
We'll have that flat fixed in a snap.
对吧 小子们
Won't we, boys?
姨母
33秒 非常快
33 seconds, very good time.
谢谢天才姨母
Thanks, Aunt Grandma!
你是最酷的天才姨母了
You're the raddest Aunt Grandma ever!
刚刚实在是非常顺利 对吧
Well, I'd say that went very well, wouldn't you?
喷射机超酷 莱特兄弟
新鲜腌椰菜
滑板风险自负
我们爱天才姨母
杰夫 我们得谈谈你的业绩
Jeff, we need to have a talk about your performance.
我叫你们来开这次会
I called you into this meeting today
是要来讨论我们的业绩
to discuss our performance.
姨母工业季报
大家可以看到 我们的增长率异常卓越
As you can see, our rate of growth is exceptional.
帮助儿童
总体上说 孩子们的满意度极高
Overall, kid satisfaction is through the roof
儿童满意度
我们的股价飞涨
and our stock value has risen considerably.
股份
一部分得归功于你们在姨母工业的贡献
This is in part to your help at A.G.I.
以及除掉了那个麻烦 天才叔公
but also getting rid of that nuisance, Uncle Grandpa.
要想延续这样的增长率
Now, in order to perpetuate growth
就必须帮助更多孩子们
we must help more kids.
多快好省地去帮助
Help them faster and help them cheaper!
可那样不会降低我们的工作质量吗
But won't that compromise the quality of our work?
质量不重要 格斯先生 利润才重要
It's not about quality, Mr. Gus. It's about profit!
姨母工业不是个非营利组织吗
I thought A.G.I. was a non-profit organization?
谁稀罕那个
Who cares about that?
姨母 我们钱还会有吗
Aunt g, are we gonna see any of that ciz-ash?
那当然了 披萨史蒂文
Of course, Pizza Steven
办好分内的事就有了
if you do your part.
其实 如果大家都办好分内的事
In fact, if you all do your part
天才姨母工业就将成为
Aunt Grandma industries will become
无法阻碍的助童力量
an unstoppable kid-helping force
必将统治全世界
that will soon rule the entire world!
现在谁想吃冰淇淋
Well, now, who wants some ice cream?
好
Yeah!
我要再给你一次机会
So I'm gonna give you one more chance
赛百趴三明治
证明你还有资格
to prove that you're worthy
可以继续在赛百趴三明治任职
of a position at subpar sandwiches.
下面是工作内容
And here's how it's gonna work.
下一位进门的人
The next person that walks through that door
要来吃拔尖赛百趴三明治
is gonna expect a top-notch subpar sandwich
你要给他好好上菜
and you are gonna give 'em that.
要是你搞砸了那一单
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表