剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
抱歉 披萨史蒂夫 大王疯了
Sorry, Pizza Steve, the king has gone mad
而我则把他的疯狂延续下去
and I'm an extension of his madness.
我不该点那个三明治的
I should have never ordered that sandwich!
现在不重要了 格斯是大王
Doesn't matter now. Gus is king.
他是天选之子
He's the chosen one.
在他统治的时代里
In the entire history of his reign
只有你公开反对过他
only you spoke up against him.
看看我落得什么下场
And look where it got me --
像怪物一样 束缚在牢笼里
shackled away like a freak in a cage!
虽然这可能会违背我的誓言
This may go against the oath I've sworn to
但我再也不在乎了
but I don't care anymore!
再见
Farewell.
我真正的王
My true king.
披萨史蒂夫回来了
Pizza Steve is back!
陛下还有什么需求吗
Will my lord be needing anything else?
你放逐了看门人没 他衣服扣子开了
Did you banish the custodian? His shirt was untucked.
放逐了 陛下
Yes, my lord.
还有那个卖♥♥中东炸豆丸子的呢
And the falafel hut guy?
他口音我听不懂
His accent was too hard to understand.
也放逐了
Banished, as well.
很好
Good, good.
一定得放逐他们
You understand they had to be banished.
他们背叛了大王
They betrayed their king!
他们所有人都必须付出代价
They have to pay the price, all of them!
除了你
Except you.
只剩下你一个 我只信任你
You're the only one left, the only one I can trust.
你绝对不会背叛我
You would never betray me.
是 陛下
Never, my lord.
等等 你怎么犹豫了
Wait. Why'd you hesitate?
我没有
I didn't.
你刚刚又犹豫了
You just did it again!
你 你在伤害我
Y-Y-You're hurting me.
因为现在只有痛苦
That's because pain is all there is!
武士寿司
有谁点了披萨吗
Did somebody order a pizza?
我要送的是一片复仇心加满的披萨
'Cause I'm about to deliver a slice with extra vengeance!
你不是应该被放逐了吗
You're supposed to be banished?!
你头脑也应该灵光点了
And you're supposed to be smart.
准备被废黜吧
Now prepare to be dethroned!
我的英雄
My hero.
稳着点
Steady.
我的脚踝
My ankle!
好 暂停
Okay, time-out!
我好像扭伤了
I might've sprained it.
不要
Oh, no.
肿起来了
It's swelling up.
怎么会出这种坏事
I did not need this right now!
可悲
Pathetic.
得力助手 放逐这个白♥痴♥
King's hand, banish this fool.
不行 陛下
I can't, my lord.
什么 你竟然敢违抗你的王
What?! How dare you disobey your king!
很抱歉 如果当大王的得力助手
I'm sorry, but if being the king's hand
表示一定要放逐我的朋友们
means banishing my friends
那我就不该干这份活儿
I would have never signed up for the job.
我再也不想伤害任何人了
I am hereby through hurting anyone anymore.
好 那我亲自来放逐
Fine. I'll do it myself.
等等 之前的事我都是闹着玩的
Wait! I was only kidding about the whole thing.
说真的 你就是大王
Seriously, you're the king!
我要永远放逐你
I'm gonna banish you for good!
哎呦我的妈
Gaspy McGasperson!
为什么水渍上面没放小心地滑标牌
Why isn't there a "wet floor" sign over this spillage?
小心地滑
那没事了
Doesn't matter.
我还是要放逐
I'm still gonna finish the jo--
真正的王
The true king!
带我走吧 大王 我是你的奴才
Take me, lord. I am your slave.
好耶 老兄
Oh, yeah, boy!
好甜美好有诗意的正义
Sweet poetic justice.
各位 不知道我中了什么邪
Guys, I don't know what came over me.
掌有大权把我给冲昏头了
Having all that power really got to my head.
对不起 刚刚做了那么多傻事
I'm sorry for acting like such a fool.
格斯先生 那是因为你没有
Mr. Gus, that's because you don't have
称王的素质
what it takes to be a king.
真正的王要用真心治国
A true king rules with his heart
不是用铁拳治国
not with an iron fist.
我宣布从今天起
I declare this day forward
披萨史蒂夫就是
Pizza Steve shall be
这家美食街有史以来最伟大的王
the greatest king this food court has ever bestowed!
30秒后
披
萨
史
蒂
夫
王
万
岁
动作快 卖♥♥大乱炖的
Keep it moving, chundsy!
披萨史蒂夫王是老大
贤君就是这么干的 对吧
Now, this is what a good king would do, right?
就听你的 大人
Whatever you say, man.
体育
Sports!
怪兽兄弟
今天要干什么 萨尔瓦多
What should we do today, Salvador?
老样子 瑞克
What we always do, Rick --
恶作剧电♥话♥
prank call.
我知道要打给谁
I know just who to call.
响起来了
It's ringing!
喂
Hello?
安静 安静
Quiet, quiet.
请问
Is --
你家冰箱还冰吗
is your refrigerator cold?
大多数冰箱都是冰的
I believe most refrigerators are cold.
那你就过去看看啊
Then you better go get it!
恶作剧电♥话♥吗
A prank call, huh?
我今晚本来要约
I was going to have a romantic evening in
帕梅拉阿桨的
with Pamela Paddlepot.
很抱歉要这样 帕梅拉
I'm so sorry about this, Pamela.
现在我不约了
But instead...
我要教训你们几个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna to have to teach you punks a lesson!
他挂了
He hung up!
喂
Hello?
你们喜欢打恶作剧电♥话♥ 是吗
So you like prank calls?! Do ya?!
倒要看看你们有多喜欢恶作剧电♥话♥
Let's see how you like these prank calls!
说了“什么”的人要喷一身黏液
Hey, guys, people who say, "what," get slimed.
什么
What?
大笨蛋
Hey, dingle dorf.
什么
What?
喷黏液愉快
Enjoy your slime!
喂
Hello?
萨尔瓦多怪兽
Salvador beastoid?
怎么了
Yes?
你是我们的头号♥大赢家
You're our big winner!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
我赢了什么
What do I win?!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
瑞克 瑞克 你在吗 瑞克
Rick, Rick! Are you there, Rick?
找你的
It's for you.
想不想知道你赢了什么
Don't you want to know what you've won?
我猜猜
I guess.
是恶魔
It's demons.
好搭档
Partner!
我现在是牛仔了
I'm a cowboy now!
魔咒
Magic spell.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
你家冰箱还能用吗
Is your refrigerator running?
跑
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表