剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Somebody help me!
至少半小时以内都不会有谁进去
Nobody go in there for at least half an hour.
怎么 你干嘛不干活了
What the? Why aren't you working?
别偷懒了 快给我做衣服
Stop lazing around and make me an outfit.
看不出来我已经45秒没吃东西了吗
Can't you see I haven't eaten in the last 45 seconds?
现在我要转身数到十
Now, I'm gonna turn around and count to 10
等我转过身 必须得做一件衣服出来
and when I turn back, there better be an outfit ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
你放心 我带我们走的
Don't worry. I'll get us out of here
我想想
Let's see.
什么东西能轻松推进剧情
What convenient plot device
还能把我们救出这团乱
could save us from this mess?
不好意思 天才叔公
Pardon me, Uncle Grandpa.
提醒你现在是午餐休息时间
Just a reminder it's time for your lunch break.
好 谢谢 天才叔公
All right, thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
可不能少吃
It's never good to skimp on
一天当中第二重要的一餐
the second-most important meal of the day, you know.
肚包 请你帮个忙
Belly Bag, if you'd kindly do the honors.
好
Okay.
好 交出来 死臭虫
All right, hand it over, you slugs.
这什么黑暗料理
What is this slop?
恶心 我要的是衣服 不是那种垃圾
Disgusting! I want clothes, not that garbage.
天啊 那可是我的沙丁鱼
Aw, man, that was was my sardine
还有软奶酪三明治
and cottage cheese sandwich.
快给我做点像样的东西吃
Now make me something decent
不然我就让你永远睡不了觉
before I make you wish you never got out of bed!
我得拿法兰绒内♥裤♥漱口
I need to wash my mouth out with flannel briefs.
他是不喜欢食物的味道吗
So, he doesn't like the taste of food, huh?
有了
That is it!
肚包 能给多少食物就给多少 快
Belly Bag, give me as much food as you can -- quickly!
就听你的
If you say so!
你要全吃了吗
You're gonna eat all that?
不对 天才叔公公
No Uncle Grandpa-pa
这是我们离开这座臭星球的车票
this is our ticket off this stinking planet.
好了 我衣服在哪
All right, where's my outfit?
拉里
Larry!
我们要找的外星人来了
Just the alien we're looking for.
弗朗索瓦给你缝了件衣服
Francois stitched something up for you
包你永生难忘
that you'll never forget.
一听就让我流口水
Sounds mouthwatering!
你说得没错
You got that right.
弗朗索瓦
Oh, francois.
上晚餐
Dinner, s'il vous plait.
样子好不好吃呢
How does this whet your appetite?
什么东西
What is that?
弗朗索瓦穿的是
Francois is wearing
下一季的第一款时装
the first in a new line for the upcoming season.
最有品味的时装设计师才能穿的毛衣
A sweater for the fashionista
with only the highest taste.
用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
那不是衣服
Those aren't clothes!
你说得对 确实不是
You're right, they're not.
我们地球都管这叫“食物”
It's what we on the planet earth call "food".
说到这个 请你享用这件
Speaking of which, feast your watery eyes on this.
我得马上去洗个澡
I need to take a shower stat.
快住手
Please stop!
要不加大赌注放牛排好了
Maybe we should raise the steaks.
我看够了 拜托 别弄了
I've seen enough. Please, no more!
可才刚刚开始呢
But we are just getting started.
我知道 我刚要成功开卷
I know. I'm on a roll.
来啊 拉里 你肯定想吃
Come on, Larry. You know you want some, Larry.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
好 都够了
Okay, that's it.
你们确实成功了
You really did it this time.
逼我得拿出 鸵鸟羽毛
You made me take out... The ostrich feather!
滚出我的星球 粗俗的野兽
Get off my planet, you vulgar brutes!
看吧 弗朗索瓦 最后皆大欢喜了
You see, francois, everything worked out in the end.
但大家还是讨厌我的品味
But everyone still hates my taste.
我没戏唱了
I am hopeless.
我的天啊
Sacré blue!
这衣服是用食物做的
It's clothing made out of food!
好一个全新时尚潮流
What a great new fashion trend!
他们 喜欢我的品味
They...like my taste?
所以这都在你的计划之内吗
So, this was your plan all along?
带我去外星球任人羞辱
To take me to an alien planet to be humiliated
好让我发现我的隐藏天赋
so I discover my hidden talent.
对 没错 有啥不行
Yeah... Sure, why not.
你要吃吗
You gonna eat that?
展现一下你的本领
Now show them what you got kid.
天才叔公公 他们爱我
Uncle Grandpa-pa, they love me!
天才叔公公
Uncle Grandpa-pa?
我在这的活儿干完了
My work here is done.
向我保证你们绝对不会忘记
Just promise me you'll never forget
本集天才叔公公传递的重要信息
the important message
in today's episode of Uncle Grandpa-pa.
那条信息就是
And that message is --
感觉如何
So, what do you think?
行吧
Okay.
禁止停车
去海滩
Beach, y'all!
我就在你身后
Right behind you!
等一下 天才叔公
Wait a second, Uncle Grandpa.
你为什么穿着太空衣
Why are you dressed in that space suit?
我们可是在海滩
We're at the beach.
不是要去月球吗
Aren't we going to the moon?
天才叔公海滩小剧场 第二次拍摄
Uncle Grandpa beach short, take two.
去海滩
Beach y'all!
我就在你身后
Right behind you!
天才叔公 你在干什么
Uncle Grandpa, what are you doing?
我又以为我们是要去月球
I thought we were going to the moon again.
天才叔公海滩小剧场 第三次拍摄
Uncle Grandpa beach short, take three.
现在这样才像话
Now that's more like it.
确实
I know, right?
禁止滑板
没人可以禁止披萨史蒂夫玩滑板
Nobody tells Pizza Steve he can't skateboard.
不 等一下
No! Wait a minute!
海滩巡逻队
不能这么对待披萨史蒂夫
You can't do this to Pizza Steve!
等等 不要
Wait! No!
不
Noooo!
可怜的披萨史蒂夫
Poor Pizza Steve.
是啊 海滩监狱又冷又黑
Yeah, beach jail is a cold, dark place.
你们想坐哪
So, where do you guys want to sit?
靠近水边的地方
Somewhere close to the water.
这里如何
How about this spot?
不行 再近点
Nah. Closer.
这呢
Here?
近点
Closer.
太近了
Too close.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
冰淇蝇
Flyscream.
海滩监狱
可怜的巨型写实风飞行老虎
Poor giant realistic flying tiger.
是啊
Yeah.
禁止停车
可怜的魔法露营车
Poor magic R.V.
是啊
Yeah.
格斯先生穿拖鞋
现在播出的是《格斯先生穿拖鞋》
And now its time for "flip flops with Mr. Gus."
穿拖鞋生活更美好
Life is better in flip flops.
确实 格斯先生
It sure is, Mr. Gus.
格斯先生穿拖鞋
你正在收看的是《格斯先生穿拖鞋》
You've been watching "flip flops with Mr. Gus."
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表