剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
跳蚤立大功
早怒
看看今天有什么新闻会让我暴怒
Let's see what news story is gonna set me off today!
又是那条吵死人的坏狗
It's that no good, noisy dog again.
我还怎么对这新闻大发牢骚
How's a guy supposed to grumble at the news
外面都吵死人了
with all that commotion?!
我受够了
That tears it!
笨跳蚤
Stupid fleas.
怎么不去烦别人
Why don't you go bother someone else?
跳蚤袋子
Hey, flea bag!
要是你一直这么叫下去
If you don't stop all that barking and howling
我就打电♥话♥找动物管理局
I'm calling animal control!
这动物管理局就是我庭院
And by animal control, I mean, my yard!
没那个必要
That's not necessary.
我 我会不叫
I'll -- I'll stop the --
早安 查理堡哥
Good morning, Charlie burgers.
或者用你的家乡话来说就是
Or as they say in your native tongue --
我特地上了外语网课学的
I took an entire online language course
just to learn that.
我还以为你这样的狗狗都会喜欢
I thought you of anybody would appreciate it.
我很喜欢 天才叔公
I do, Uncle Grandpa.
可要是生气鬼强森又听到狗叫声
But if angry man Johnson
hears any more barking or howling
他就会把我埋进狗坟里
he's gonna bury me in his dog graveyard.
我平常声音都不会很大
Yeah, my noise levels usually aren't a problem.
可这些死跳蚤一直都害我
But these darn fleas keep making me --
明白我意思吧
See what I mean?
跳蚤是吗
Fleas, huh?
格斯先生从前有件跳蚤毛衣
Mr. Gus had a sweater made of fleas once
可他从来没出过这种毛病
but he never had this issue.
你应该是说羊毛毛衣吧
I think you mean a fleece sweater.
[ Fleece(羊毛)与 fleas(跳蚤)谐音 ]
对 就那意思
Yeah, I just said that.
现在让我看看这些跳蚤
Now let me have a look-see at these fleas.
有看到什么吗
You seeing anything?
没 跳蚤太小 人眼看不到
No. They're too small for the human eye.
不过我知道要怎么抓跳蚤
But I know how to get those fleas.
天才叔公 希望你的想到的办法不是
Uncle Grandpa, I hope you're not thinking about
又要把露营车缩成跳蚤大小
shrinking the rv down to flea size again.
是啊 上次你那样
Yeah, last time you tried that
差点就毁灭地球了
we almost destroyed the planet.
不会 我吸取了教训
No, no, I learned my lesson with that.
我要用望远镜来看清楚
I was just gonna use my telescope to see them better.
肚包 能帮个忙吗
Belly Bag, will you do me the honors?
好 拿去吧
Sure. Here you go.
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
我的望远镜生长射线枪
My telescopic growth ray
轻轻松松就能放大小跳蚤
will enlarge those tiny fleas no problem.
现在乖乖转身
Now be an obedient boy and turn around
让我射你
so I can shoot you.
好 可那东西安全吗
Okay, but is that thing safe?
不一定
Not really.
他好像没听懂我们话
I think he missed the point.
好了
There we go.
我在这能看到我家
I can see my house from here.
谁把我阳光给挡了
Who's blocking all my sunlight?
抱歉
Sorry.
现在轻轻松松就可以把跳蚤抓住了
Now getting those fleas will be a cinch.
出发吧
Let's go!
进入查理堡哥后腿最深最黑的丛林
Here we go, into the deepest darkest jungle
of Charlie burger's hindquarters.
这么多毛 不见得能找到什么东西吧
I don't see how we're gonna find anything in all this hair.
快看 第一只跳蚤
Oh, look. Our first flea!
看看能不能跟小跳蚤讲道理
I'm gonna see if I can reason with the little fella.
我们想知道 你能不能
We were wondering, uh, if you could maybe
把你做的事情先放下
stop doing what you're doing there?
拜托了
Pretty please.
你害我们的好朋友查理堡哥
You're kind of causing our friend, Charlie burgers
非常不舒服
a great deal of discomfort.
干嘛要吸人家的血
What with your sucking his blood and all that.
走开 笨蛋 我在吃东西
Buzz off, bozo! I'm eating!
太没礼貌了
How rude!
你给我往这边看
Look here, you.
立刻马上赶紧滚
You need to vamoose, like, pronto.
滚 去去去
Go! Shoo! Scat! Shoo!
那样可不好
That ain't good.
感谢输血 天才叔公
Thanks for the transfusion, Uncle Grandpa.
没事 天才叔公
No problem, Uncle Grandpa.
至于你 跳蚤先生
As for you, Mr. Flea.
现在要摘掉儿童手套
It's time to take off the kid gloves...
穿上打跳蚤猩猩手套
...and put on my flea-fighting chimp gloves.
你别跑 快过来
Oh, no, you don't. Come here.
我很不愿意这样
I hate to do this
但恐怕你让我别无选择了
but I'm afraid you leave me no choice.
再也不见了 小跳蚤
Hasta la flea-sta, baby.
兄弟 真是太棒了
Dude! That's awesome!
我来试试
Let me try.
好耶 这样才叫像话
Aw, yeah, son! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
跳蚤最好马上滚 我要来消灭
You better flee, fleas! Cause I'm about to wreck...
你们了
you.
它们一定以为我的披萨酱就是血
They must think my pizza sauce is blood!
快点 披萨史蒂夫
Hurry up, Pizza Steve!
救命 叔公 我不想变成跳蚤盘中餐
Help me, Uncle G! I don't want to be flea food!
好了
There you go.
你们哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere!
我的天啊 跳蚤好多
Holy magillacutty, that sure is a lot of fleas.
请问有什么计划 叔公
So, what's the plan, Uncle G?
要让它们吃激光锤吗
You gonna give them a taste of the old laser hammer?
不要 这种活还是用激光斑马比较好
Nah. I think for this job, I'll use the laser zebra.
吃我鼻子激光吧 小怪物
Eat nasal laser, you little monsters!
天啊
Oh, my!
大家快跑
Everybody, run!
看它们落荒而逃
Look at them scatter.
乘胜追击 格斯先生
Let's get them, Mr. Gus.
我们把它们打跑了
We got them on the run!
边跑边开枪
Runnin' and gunnin'!
我们好像快到查理堡哥头顶了
Hey, guys, we're nearing the top of Charlie burger's head.
跳蚤都抓到了吗
So, did we get all the fleas?
我的天啊 好大一只
I-chee my-chee, that's a big one!
那一定是蚤后了
That must be the queen flea.
不好了 它要下去了
Oh, no. She's going back down.
就快跟丢它了
We're gonna lose her!
交给我
I got this.
来稍微理个头
Let's just take a little off the top.
开
我头上是怎么了
Guys, what's going on up there?
放心 包在我们身上
Don't worry. We've got it.
它跑哪去了
Where'd she go?
在那边
There she is.
该死 它好像有一屁♥股♥小跳蚤要生了
Dang, it looks like she's got a butt full of babies.
必须从源头阻断感染
We have to stop this infestation at the source.
肚包 激光锤给我
Belly Bag, hand me my laser hammer.
终于啊 无意冒犯 兄弟
Finally! No offense, buddy.
吃我热激光
Eat hot laser!
根本就没怎么了她
That didn't even phase her.
给 披萨史蒂夫 拿好放大机
Here, Pizza Steve, take the enlargerer.
射我 让我变大打败它
Now shoot me bigger so I can clobber her.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表