剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
I'm a fisherman!
现在你来
Now you do it!
那个 我
Well, I, uh...
我其实过敏 而且我
Ya see, I have allergies, and I, uh...
让你来
You do it.
难道说你内心不纯洁
Or are you not pure?
那我就靠过去
Guess I'll just lean over and...
看一眼
Take a looksy...
哎哟喂
Diddly Dee.
我们到了
We're here!
森林大王
好地方
Nice place.
你是谁
Who are you?
布拉德利
Bradley!
走吧 好朋友 一起去见森林大王
Let's go, friend. Let's go meet the forest king!
你们好
Hello there!
两位年轻人想必是在寻找森林大王吧
You two young boys must be looking for the forest king.
他外出参加电玩大会去了
He's away at a video-game convention
所以他就叫我来照看一下
so he asked me kindly if I didn't mind looking after
他放那边的一大袋钱
his big bag of money over there.
哎哟喂
Twattle Dee-Dee!
我可以为你们两位小男孩做什么呢
So, what can I do for you boys?
你有没有意大利面 或者是
Do you have any spaghetti or, uh...
我们想看金子 拜托
We'd like to look at the gold, please!
好 当然可以
Sure, I don't see why not
不过得先证明自己内心纯洁才能看
just so long as you can prove you're pure of heart.
你先来 帅男孩
You first, handsome boy.
我有25级的纯洁内心
I have a level 25 pure heart, of course
外加超像小男孩五级加成 你看吧
and a plus-five boy-like wonder, see?
天才叔公 25级
超像小男孩5级加成
非常好
Very good.
那你呢 小家伙
Now, what about you, little fella?
邪恶花招 邪恶小妖精 邪恶恶魔
10级 30级 100级
哎哟喂
Twittle tay tee toe.
给你看
There ya go!
小男孩 帽子五级加成
可以 准许通过
Okay! Off you go, boys!
还有 布拉德利
And, Bradley...
等会儿再见
See ya real soon.
就在这边 布拉德利
There you go, Bradley.
爱尔兰的所有金子
All the gold in Ireland!
起开 走开 滚开
Get away! Go on, scram!
我的金子
Me gold!
我的金子 我的金子
Me gold, me gold!
布拉德利 你中了什么邪
Bradley, what's come over you?!
你表现一点都不像小男孩
You're not acting very boy-like.
你完全中计了 天才叔公
You're a real sap, Uncle Grandpa!
我根本就不是小男孩
I'm not a boy at all!
看见没
See?!
小妖精
Leprechaun!
又脏又臭的小妖精
A dirty, little, stinking leprechaun!
你一定自以为可以偷走金子
I bet you think you can steal that gold!
我决不让你得逞
Well, I won't let you!
不好
Oh, no!
哎哟喂
Twoddle twoddle doo!
完蛋 他还是偷走了森林大王的金子
Oh, no! He made off with the forest king's gold.
趁森林大王还没回来 我先开溜
Maybe I'll just leave before the forest king returns.
森林大王回来了
The forest king returns!
大家好 你们好 都想我了吗
Hey, everybody! Hey, y'all! Y'all miss me?
叔公 你好啊
Hey, Uncle G. What's up?!
好搞笑的鬼脸 怎么了
That's a funny face, man. What's up?
说真的 有什么事 没事吧
Seriously, what's up? You oka--
我的金子
My gold!
完了 废了
Aw, man! Aw, no!
我的金子是怎么了
What happened to my gold, man?
有个小妖精偷走了
A leprechaun took it.
该死 太倒霉了
Oh, dang! This is bad.
唯有金子才能让这片森林正常
Gold is what keeps this forest together.
看看这位 看看他的柔弱细腿
Look at this guy. Look at his weak little legs.
腿长成这样可没法跳舞
He can't dance with those.
连站都站不稳
He can barely stand.
再看这位
And look at this one.
他应该这样子吗
Is he supposed to look like that?
你知道不 我反正不知道
You know? I don't know.
天啊 太糟糕了
Oh, man, this is bad!
我们该怎么办 天才叔公
What should we do, Uncle Grandpa?
我不知道
I don't know.
得有宛如彩虹一样充满亮点的才智
It'd take all the sparkles of a rainbow
才骗得到小妖精
to con a leprechaun.
有办法了
Idea!
你没事吧
You okay, man?
集♥合♥你森林里的全体动物
Get your forest critters together
剩下的交给天才叔公
and leave the rest to uncky gumper!
别给我挡道
I'm walking here!
赏点钱 先生
Spare some change, sir?
想得美
No way!
这钱是我好不容易赚来的 非我莫属
I work hard for me money, and it's mine!
拜托先生 可不可以赏点钱
Please, sir, can you spare some change?
不行 你就只会把钱花去买♥♥汽水跟糖果
No! You'll just spend it on soda and candies!
它们全都看中了我的幸运金币
They're all after me lucky coins.
赏点钱
Some change?
给我滚
Get out of here!
我得把金子藏起来
I need to put me gold somewhere.
藏到隐秘的地方 哪好呢
Somewhere secret, but where?
[ 小妖精常将金子藏匿于彩虹尽头 ]
有办法了
Idea!
抓到了 小兔崽子
Got you, little piggy!
可 可 可我跟着彩虹走了啊
But -- but -- but I followed that rainbow!
那可不是彩虹
That ain't no rainbow, chum!
是巨型写实风飞行老虎
That's giant realistic flying tiger!
干得漂亮 天才叔公 你成功了
Good job, Uncle Grandpa, you did it!
天啊 我的金子
Oh, man, my gold!
我的森林又能焕发生机了
Now my forest can thrive once again.
大家金子都拿去
Here you go, guys! Have some gold!
金子大家都有份
Gold for everyone!
你让金子物归原主了
Now, you returned my gold to me
作为奖赏 我要实现你的一个愿望
and for that I grant you one wish.
有了
I got it!
消灭全体小妖精
The destruction of all leprechauns.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表