剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Don't worry. You'll get it someday.
暗影恶魔往这走
格斯先生
Mr. Gus.
怎么了 天才叔公
What is it, Uncle Grandpa?
比我想的还要难
This is harder than I thought.
都不知道能不能登顶
I don't know if we're going to make it.
要是没法登顶
If we don't make it
我想要你们两个知道 我爱你们
I want you to both know I love you.
我也爱你 天才叔公
I love you, too, Uncle Grandpa.
对不起我老是那么暴躁
I'm sorry I'm always so grumpy.
有时候我就是不太会自我表达
I just don't know how to express myself sometimes.
我也对不起
I'm sorry, too.
你们就是一点都不知道
You guys will never really know
我到底有多超神
just how awesome I really am.
我不想不知道 不想
I don't want to not know. I don't.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
怎么了 天才叔公
What is it, Uncle Grandpa?
你能不能直接走那部扶梯
Would you rather use the escalator?
什么扶梯
What escalator?
就在那边
It's right over there.
真是的
Come on, man!
我先前被困在扶梯上面过
I got stuck on one of these once.
大家都知道
We know.
我们到了
We're here!
格斯先生 格斯先生 快看这个
Mr. Gus, Mr. Gus! Look at this.
开什么玩笑 我大半个头都没了
Are you serious? Half my head is missing!
因为头就在这里
That's 'cause it's right here.
披萨史蒂夫的胳膊也在这里
And Pizza Steve's arms, too.
太棒了
That's great!
快拿上赶紧走吧
Let's get them and get out of here.
明白了 格斯先生 要潜行
I got you, Mr. Gus. Sneaky, sneaky.
他就会说 等等 怎么回事
He'll be all like, "wait, what's happening?"
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's happening?
格斯
Gus!
他要捏爆我
He's gonna put the squeeze on me.
不要
Oh, no!
没事吧 叔公
How you doing, Uncle G?
好了 现在应该
All right, I think it's time
要让我大显身手了
for the big dogs to come out and play.
就这么干
Let's do this.
准备好看我耍花脚
Get ready for some fancy footwork.
倒要来快看这位暗影
Let's see how shadow face here
有多喜欢缠上
likes tangling with...
小兔子
The bunny.
就当是你没打败他
I take it you didn't beat him.
才不是 我制♥服♥他了
Nah, man. I got him.
刚刚超神
It was awesome.
好了 我也来试试看
All right. I might as well give it a try.
你给我过来
Come here, you --
我们唯一的机会是齐心协力打败他
Our only chance is to work together to stop him.
可是要怎么办
But how can we do that?
我们的身体部位都还没接回来
We don't even have our body parts back yet.
这话不对 我们团队合作绝对能行
No. I won't hear it! We can do it with teamwork!
要记住 “团队合作”没有“我”字
Remember -- there's no "i" in "teamwork."
格斯先生
Mr. Gus.
“团队合作”真没有“我”字吗
There isn't an "i" in "teamwork," is there?
对 天才叔公 里面没有
No, Uncle Grandpa. There isn't.
行 好
Okay, good.
你们还会被我的话打动吗
Are you still motivated by what I said
就算我不知道“团队合作”怎么写
even though I can't spell "teamwork"?
会的
Sure.
好 行
Okay, good.
太好了 那就开始吧
Oh, yeah! Let's do this...
使出团队合作
With teamwork!
团我合作
好 来解决掉他
All right, let's finish him off.
锤子出马
It's hammer time.
大家团队合作不错
Hey, guys, nice teamwork.
我信任你们 对吧 格拉迪斯
I believe in you! Right, Gladis?
好耶
Yeah!
不
Nooooo!
头给你 格斯先生
Here's your head, Mr. Gus.
天啊 我又完整了
Oh, boy! I'm whole again!
谢谢 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
还有你的胳膊 披萨史蒂夫
And your arms, Pizza Steve.
干得漂亮 叔公
Good job, Uncle G!
我的腿也回来了
And I got my legs back.
格斯先生 你收到我短♥信♥了吗
Mr. Gus, did you get my text?
没
No.
我再发一遍
Let me send it again.
那现在呢
How about now?
你没事吧 天才叔公
You okay, Uncle Grandpa?
我现在急需喝杯咖啡
I sure could use a coffee right about now.
我知道有家不错的咖啡店
I know a great coffee joint.
那边咖啡煮得很慢
They slow-brew it there
不过多等会儿还是值得
but it's totally worth the wait.
出发吧
Let's go!
小费
请来一杯慢煮咖啡
One slow brew, please.
零钱不用找了
Keep the change.
一杯慢煮咖啡
One slow brew.
你们就不用等我了
You guys don't have to wait for me.
露营车上再见
I'll meet you back at the rv.
好
Okay.
已经一阵子了
This is taking a while.
格斯先生说这咖啡煮得慢
Well, Mr. Gus did say it was slow-brewed.
也许应该多等一会儿
Maybe I should wait a little longer.
停业
莓好好酸奶
全新手♥机♥
盛大复业
不好意思
Sorry to bother you
我先前点了一杯小份咖啡
but I ordered a small coffee a while ago.
什么时候点的
When was that?
大概 四百年前吧
About, uh, 400 years ago.
咖啡好不好喝 天才叔公
How do you like that coffee, Uncle Grandpa?
等得很值得
It was totally worth the wait.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表