剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我就会输掉大赛 然后再丢脸
I'll lose the competition and be humiliated.
我的天啊天啊天啊
Oh, golly golly gosh.
怎么办 等等 有了
What do I -- wait, that's it!
我有办法了
I know what I've got to do.
没错 特别明显
Oh, yeah, it's so obvious.
史蒂夫先生
Hey, Mr. Steve, sir?
能跟你同台竞技真是莫大的荣幸
It's a real honor to be competing with you.
你休想活捉我 来自地狱的妖精
You'll never take me alive, you goblins from heck!
女士们先生们
Oh, yo, ladies and gents.
披萨史蒂夫抢先开始堆沙堡了
Pizza Steve is getting a head start on his sand castle
堆沙堡
sand castle building
是本次比赛第一项也是最后一项赛程
being the first and only stage of this competition.
别人绝对没法在里面找到我
They won't be able to get me in here.
看来其他参赛者碰上了瓶颈
It looks like the other contestants are having trouble.
快看那披萨挖的
Yo, look at that little pizza go.
他充满决心
He is determined, y'all.
我的天啊
Oh, my, yo.
已经过了很久 赢家应该已经出炉了
It's taken a long time but I think we may have a winner, yo.
没必要看其他参赛者的成果了
No need to look at the other contestant's work.
入口
这里好像有扇小门
Seems like there's a little door here, yo.
各位观众 我要进去了
I'm going in, folks.
我在爬一个特别长的隧♥道♥
I'm crawling down quite a long tunnel.
实在非常酷
This is very cool, yo.
我要向大家描述
I shall try to describe to y'all
披萨史蒂夫的沙堡有多精工细作
the intricacy and the craftsmanship of Pizza Steve's castle.
你终于上钩了
So you've taken the bait.
继续爬 爱爬小鬼
Keep crawling along, you little creeper.
看你最后会有什么下场
See where you end up.
主持人深感惭愧
This announcer is truly humbled
沙堡的落成尤为震撼
by the dedication on display down here.
披萨史蒂夫是位大艺术家
Pizza Steve is an artist and an inspiration.
我哭了
Crying, yo.
我会继续爬这个小隧♥道♥
I'll continue down this small tunnel.
越来越挤了
It's getting mad tight, yo.
而且还喘不过气
Also getting hard to breathe.
等等 我好像看到开口了
Wait, I think I see an opening.
披萨史蒂夫
Yo, Pizza Steve.
我好像卡住了
I think I'm stuck, yo.
你在
What are you --
恶魔
Demon!
我爱派对
I love to party!
海滩之王
King of the beach!
海滩之王
King of the beach!
所以披萨史蒂夫 你春假过得开心吗
So, Pizza Steve, did you have a good time at spring break?
你要知道 叔公
You know, Uncle G
我太酷了 春假我过不来
I think I might be too cool for spring break.
现在的小孩子可把持不住我的超酷气质
These kids today can't handle my cool.
拜托
Please!
跟你们说 我看到妖精了
I'm telling you, I saw goblins, yo.
等等 它们在那边
Wait, there they are.
别让它们靠近我
Keep them away from me!
妖精 快退后 野兽
Goblin! Stay back, beasts!
好一个怪人
What a weirdo.
免费舞蹈课的传♥单♥
A flyer for one free dance lesson.
我爱跳舞 免费的不去白不去
I love dancing -- especially when it's free.
马上出发
But I better hurry
天黑之前一定要学到跳舞
if I want to learn how to dance by the end of the day.
披萨史蒂夫
Hey, Pizza Steve
要跟我一起去上免费舞蹈课吗
want to get a free dance lesson with me?
好 条件是我来开车
Sure, but only if i'm driving.
上车
Hop in.
好
All right!
看看这车有什么特色
Let's see what this baby's got.
披萨史蒂夫 小心地精
Pizza Steve, look out for those gnomes!
抱歉 地精
Sorry, gnomes.
嗨 巨型写实风飞行老虎
Hi, giant realistic flying tiger.
嗨 格斯先生
Hi, Mr. Gus.
我跟披萨史蒂夫要去上免费舞蹈课
Pizza Steve and I are gonna get free dance lessons.
要一起来吗
Care to join?
我很想去 天才叔公
Wish I could, Uncle Grandpa
不过我得跟个美味汉堡约场重要的会
but I've got a very important date with a delicious hamburger.
好 祝你们幸福
Okay, you guys have a good one.
彩虹好滑
Rainbows are slippery.
不知道去舞室是不是要这么走
Not sure if this is the way to the dance studio.
马拉松长跑
应该就快到了
I think we're almost there.
舞厅 关
关门了
It's closed!
可我想上免费舞蹈课
But I wanted a free dance lesson.
我看下传♥单♥
Let me see that flyer for a sec.
上面写的不是“免费舞蹈课”
This doesn't say, "one free dance lesson."
传♥单♥写的是“免费蘸酱
This here flyer says, "one free ranch dressing...
沙拉专用”
For your salad."
你是说我们白跑一趟
You mean to tell me we went through all that
就因为我把传♥单♥看错了
just 'cause I misread a flyer?
对
Yep.
看来我学到了宝贵的教训
I guess I learned a valuable lesson.
什么教训
What's that?
成功须认字
In order to succeed, you must learn how to read.
《伟大叔公》
成功须认字 天才叔公
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表