剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
这集好好闻
This episode smells great.
天才叔公
云端救援
天才叔公 为什么不直接坐露营车
Uncle Grandpa, why didn't we just take the rv?
也不骑巨型写实风飞行老虎出任务
Or ride giant realistic flying tiger for this?
情况特别急 没时间多想了
In times like this, there's no time for thinking.
直接无脑行动
Just mindless action.
快 你来握方向盘
Quick! Take the wheel!
那是车把
These are handlebars!
又要开始了
Here we go again.
太浪费了
What a waste.
好像我们四周围了一圈
Seem to be surrounded by...
鸭子
Ducks!
我刚好有东西可以对付你们
Well, I got just the thing for you.
狗狗火箭炮
A dog bazooka!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
非常好
Pretty goo--
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
能不能请你停一下你的太空车
Could you stop your space wagon, please?
情况这么急 没时间思考了
In times like this, no time for thinking!
危险
仅用于应对
外星人劫持
只能炸鼻子了
Only exploding noses.
我们就快到云端巫师的云端城♥堡♥了
We're nearly at the cloud wizard's cloud castle!
更像云中小屋才对
More like a cloud hut.
希望现在救回小吉米还不算太晚
Hope we're not too late to save little Jimmy.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
快救我出去
Get me outta here!
别扭了 让我屁♥股♥坐舒服点
Stop wiggling. Got to get my butt comfy.
好 我们必须得进这座云中屋
Okay, we've got to get inside this cloud house
让云端巫师起身 不坐小吉米的头
and get that cloud wizard off little Jimmy's head
这样才能把头安回原来的位置
so we can put it back where it belongs.
可是要怎么办
But how?
情况这么急
In times like this
根本没时间思
there's no time for think--
看来必须得思考了
I guess we have to think of something.
快啊 天才叔公
Come on, Uncle Grandpa.
起司球形泡芙
不知道我为什么不早点想到
Don't know why I didn't think of
拿个小孩的脑袋修椅子
fixing my chair with a boy's head sooner.
这才叫生活
This is living.
谁在外面
Who's there?
是
It's, um, um, --
送快递的
是 送快递的
it's, uh, the delivery person!
我没订东西啊
Well, I didn't order anything.
快滚
Go away!
可 我有件重要包裹
But...I have an important package.
什么东西
What is it?
是
It's, uh...
即兴发挥
Improvise!
不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
不对 等下
No! Wait.
别念出来
"Do not read out loud.
那些是提示
These are suggestions."
你怕是糊涂了 我绝对不开门
You seem to be confused! I will not answer the door.
我最爱的节目
My favorite program
《有多少颗蛋》开播了
"how many eggs!?" Is on.
有多少颗蛋
没放完 我屁♥股♥就绝不挪开这呆头
And this rumpus will remain
on this chumpus until it is over.
看来得另外找角度入手了
I guess we need to approach this from a different angle.
快了
Nearly.
好
Yes.
一起变云吧
Let's be clouds.
这样才舒服
Now, this is comfort.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
我要用这根挠痒手指
I'll just use this here tickle finger
挠云端巫师的屁♥股♥
to tickle the cloud wizard's rumpus
逼他冲去厕所
forcing him to rush to the bathroom
往痒处抹止痒膏
to apply tickle cream to the affected area.
止痒膏
等他走了
And while he's gone
我们就一起逃走 吉米
we'll make our getaway with you, Jimmy.
好计划
Great plan.
好 要来了
Okay, here goes.
花生酱
别
Stop.
快去厕所啊
Come on, go to the bathroom!
还好我
Good thing I
都会往胡子里存一根止痒膏
always keep a tube of tickle cream in my beard.
止痒膏
不然我就
Otherwise I might have
只能起身去厕所了
had to get up and go into the bathroom
不少人都把止痒膏放厕所
where most people keep their tickle cream.
好耶 舒服多了
Ooh, yeah! That's better.
舒服多了
That's better.
好好好 一定能另外想出办法
Okay, okay, okay. I can think of something else.
我就只要想象力
All I need is my imagination.
你就只要炸鸡
All you need is chicken!
拿炸鸡塞你超饿流口水大嘴巴里
Chicken in your big, hungry, wet mouth!
肮脏大个儿炸鸡
我是肮脏大个儿乔
I'm big nasty Joe
这是我的肮脏大个儿炸鸡桶
and this is my big nasty's tasty bucket o' chicken!
用真鸡炸 在真厨房♥做
Made from real chicken in my real kitchen!
货真价实
It's definitely real!
不错 我现在就想吃那个
Yep, that's what I'd like to eat right now.
用我嘴啃 用我牙咬 把它变成营养
Eat it with my mouth and teeth
and turn it into nutrients.
很好 我有办法了
By jove, I think I've got it.
好香的味道
Something smells quite delightful.
炸鸡桶
够不到
Can't reach.
他中计了
I think he's falling for it.
他得站起来才够得到我们
He'll have to get up to reach us.
然后我们就跳出去 复原吉米的头
Then we'll jump out and make good with jimbo's head.
好
Yeah!
求你快点站起来吧
Sweet release, please get up!
我的云胳膊太短了
Curse my cloud arms!
先等一下
Hang on a toot.
我可是云端巫师
I'm a cloud wizard.
怪模怪样的美味炸鸡
Delicious, weird-looking chicken.
等下等下等下
Wait, wait, wait!
请你别吃我们 云端巫师先生
Please don't eat us, Mr. Cloud wizard, sir.
我们其实不是炸鸡
We aren't actually chickens.
我们只是想救助小吉米
We were just trying to help young Jimmy.
是这样吗
Is that so?
要救吉米的话 我就不吃你们了
Well, then, maybe I won't eat you if you want to help Jimmy.
你们要救助就去救助吧
You can help him all right.
助他当我椅子
Help him be my chair!
吉米 我实在很抱歉
Jimmy, I'm so sorry about this.
我们完蛋了
We're in quite the pickle.
先别早早气馁
Let's not give up hope yet, fellas.
他看的节目就快放完了
His TV show's got to end soon.
希望大家都能喜欢蛋
We hope you like eggs
这场节目七千年内不会停
because this show won't end for another 7,000 years.
好吧
Oh, well.
你们有没有什么好笑的敲门笑话
You guys know any good knock-knock jokes?
天才叔公 我们不能放弃
Uncle Grandpa, we can't give up.
我不能这么过日子
I-I can't live like this!
是谁在敲门
Who's there?
就不能帮大家脱困吗
Can't you get us out of this situation?
恐怕我已经尽力了 小吉米
I'm afraid I've done all I can, young Jimmy.
后面只能靠你了
It's up to you now.
可要怎么办
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表