剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
站好了
Stand still.
来捏爆它
Time to go squish.
等一下 你屁♥股♥怎么了
Wait a minute. What's up with your butt?
恶心
Gross!
什么东西
What is that?!
我眼睛进小跳蚤了
Baby fleas in my eye!
你的跳蚤问题解决了
Welp, there goes your flea problem.
不应该拯救城市吗
Shouldn't we save the city?
好吧
Fine.
披萨史蒂夫 我要你把我们变得超级大
Pizza Steve, I need you to make us even biggerer.
先把你放这
I'll just set you here.
先等一下 叔公
Just a sec, Uncle G.
我得先进攻这只小害虫
First I need to assault this little pest.
谢谢
Thank you.
行 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
大家靠近一点
Now get close together.
说“起司堡哥”
Say "cheeseburgers."
起司堡哥
Cheeseburgers!
最好把生长枪给我 以防万一
You'd better give me the grow gun, just in case.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you!
出发吧 查理堡哥
Let's roll, Charlie burgers.
你该不会要留我们在树上吧
You're not gonna leave us in this tree, are you?
没时间了 我们得去拯救城市
No time. We got to save the city.
那只吸血大怪物跑那里去了
That bloodsucking monster went in there.
它可能随处都在
She could be anywhere.
等一下
Hold on.
它往这走了
She's this way.
你找到它了
You found her!
它好像在血库取血
It looks like she's making a withdrawal
at the blood bank.
血库
干得漂亮 查理堡哥
Way to go, Charlie burgers.
我算是只纯血猎犬了
Well, I am part bloodhound.
来包围它
We've got her boxed in.
一起变更大 踩扁它
Let's get even bigger and stomp her good.
永别了 跳蚤妈
Sayonara, mama.
还挺聪明
A wise guy, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
看来现在我们得拯救宇宙了
I suppose now we have to save the universe.
可能就是我们应尽的正事了
It's probably the right thing to do.
它往哪走了 狗狗 它往哪走了
Which way did she go, boy? Which way did she go?
它往那边走了
She went that way.
去捡
Fetch!
它不在这里
Well, she's not here anymore.
肯定是往那边走了
She must have gone that-a-ways.
真是的 查理堡哥 没时间这么闹
Come on, Charlie burgers. There's no time for that.
抱歉 天才叔公
Sorry, Uncle Grandpa.
话说 我什么时候还有机会
It's just, when am I ever gonna get another chance
火星
给月球做标记
to mark the moon?
它往那走了
There she goes!
快咬它
Sick her, boy!
那什么东西
What the heck was that?
小心
Look out!
它在天王星背面朝我们扔小行星
She's throwing asteroids from the dark side of Uranus.
没打中
You missed!
你根本就瞄不
You couldn't hit the broad side of --
当我没说
I take it back.
挺准的
Good shot.
不好了 臭气巨星
Oh, no! The gassy giant!
受不了了
That tears it.
该结束了
It's time to end this.
逮到了
Gotcha!
太阳公公 我有好吃的要送你
Oh, Mr. Sun, I've got a tasty snack for you.
天才叔公 求求你大发慈悲吧
Please, Uncle Grandpa, have mercy!
我们跳蚤从来没想过要伤害别人
We fleas never wanted to hurt anyone!
我们只是饿了 想找地方住
We were just hungry and needed a place to live!
要是你当妈 肯定能理解
Surely, as a mother yourself, you understand.
天才叔公 我有个好办法
Uncle Grandpa, I have a great idea.
我知道可以怎么安置它了
I know what we can do with her.
真是个好办法
That's a great idea!
甜蜜的耳道之家
就是这样 我们才有了新家兼饭票
And that's the story of
how we got our new home/meal-ticket.
要感谢天才叔公送给我们的豪♥宅♥
And we can all thank Uncle Grandpa
for our swanky new digs.
谢谢天才叔公
Thank you, Uncle Grandpa!
什么声音
What's that?
有谁说话了吗
Did somebody say something?
闭嘴 我脑袋里的声音
Shut up, voices in my head!
真是个好办法 查理堡哥
That was a great idea, Charlie burgers.
很高兴能给跳蚤一个机会
I'm so glad we could just give fleas a chance.
我还以为他会赖在这
Geez, I thought he'd never leave.
它活了 它活了
It's alive! It's alive!
独特风味
With flavor!
当你累得半死 头脑一片空白
When you're feeling dead and empty in your head
科学怪人果汁
快快喝下科学怪人果汁
You take a drink of Frankenstein juice
能让你眼睛张开 带你重获新生
It'll open up your eyes and bring you back to life
死人
快快大口畅饮科学怪人果汁
When you're swigging Frankenstein juice
停
Stop!
想活力满满 仿佛遨游天际
Feeling energized and soaring through the skies
速来小啜一口科学怪人果汁
When you're sipping Frankenstein juice
科学怪人果汁
如果痛苦不堪 烦到想重开
If you're feeling torn apart and need a brand new start
那就猛灌科学怪人果汁
Take gulp of Frankenstein juice
其他的饮料 那可不一样
Cause those other drinks, they just aren't the same
蓝驼鹿 生物汁
螺栓可乐 暴♥力♥饮料
科学怪人果汁会让你提神醒脑
Frankenstein juice will send a boost to your brain
科学怪人果汁 科学怪人果汁
Frankenstein juice Frankenstein juice
科学怪人果汁
重获新生 就喝科学怪人果汁
So come alive with Frankenstein juice
只有科学怪人才能喝
Only to be consumed by Frankenstein.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表