剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
遗失影子世界
然后在1972年
And then in 1972
德古拉忘了把棉绒从烘干机里取出来
Dracula forgot to take lint out of the dryer.
于是现在
And that is why
现烤热披萨
you can now get fresh, hot pizza
都能在25分钟以内送货上门
delivered to your door in 25 minutes or less.
没错 天才叔公
Sure, Uncle Grandpa.
对啊 好 一听就很真
Yeah. Okay. Sounds real.
披萨到了
Pizza's here!
我去拿
I'll get it!
快来看 大格
Check this out, big g.
影子狗
Shadow dog!
我试试看
Let me try.
早安
Good morning.
披萨披萨 叔公有个披萨
Pizza, pizza, grandpa's got a pizza!
不 住手 住手
No! Stop! Stop!
你什么毛病 叔公
What's gotten into you, Uncle G?
我们只是在做手影玩
We're just making shadow puppets.
你们难道不知道玩手影
Don't you know that playing with shadows
会引来暗影恶魔吗
can attract the shadow demon?
你确定你又没胡说八道了
You sure this isn't another one of your tall tales?
是真的
I swear!
绝对不能让暗影恶魔
You do not want the shadow demon
掳走你们的影子
to take away your shadow.
如果你们的影子消失了
If your shadow disappears
你们也会消失
you disappear!
我的腿就是这么没的
That's how I lost my legs.
你的腿还在 天才叔公
You're not missing your legs, Uncle Grandpa.
你们不明白 必须要住手
You don't understand! You have to stop!
好 好 我们不玩了
Okay, okay! We stopped!
别急
Relax.
格斯先生 听见叔公的话了吧
Mr. Gus, you heard Uncle G
别玩手影了 兄弟
quit the shadow game, bro.
我没在玩
That's not me.
暗影恶魔
Shadow demon.
快跑
Run!
别让他掳走你的影子
Don't let him get your shadow!
暗影先生乖
Nice Mr. Shadow.
退后 不不不不不不不
Stand back! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
刚才真是好险啊
Man, that was a close one.
我的天啊 你的头
Oh, my gosh! Your head!
还有你的胳膊
And your arms!
看来确实有暗影恶魔 天才叔公
You were right about that shadow thing, Uncle Grandpa.
就这样了
That's it.
披萨史蒂夫举重的日子结束了
Pizza Steve's weightlifting days are over.
我完蛋了
I'm finished.
暗影紧急情况到来了
This is a shadow emergency.
不好意思 MC哈默先生
Excuse me, Mr. Mc hammer.
我需要你帮帮我们
I'm gonna need your help.
哈默出马
Hammer time!
锤 子
使用锤子击碎玻璃
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要去暗影世界
We're going to the shadow world
拿回你们的影子碎片
to get your shadow pieces back.
这是遗失影子世界
This is the land of the lost shadows --
暗影恶魔偷来的东西都到这来了
everything the shadow demon has ever stolen goes here.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
怎么回事
What's going on?
只要找到你们缺失的影子部位
Once we find your missing shadow parts
你们就可以恢复原状了
you guys will be back to your good old selves.
我一直在找这个呢
I was wondering where this went!
那个坏暗影恶魔偷了格拉迪斯的身体
That nasty shadow demon stole Gladis' body.
还给你 格拉迪斯
Here you go, Gladis.
飞吧
Be free!
谁想来收集影子呢
Now, who wants to collect some shadows?
来看看
Let's see here.
好 天才叔公 现在要干什么
Okay, Uncle Grandpa. So what do we do now?
交给我来 格斯先生
Just leave it to this, Mr. Gus.
我很快就能找到你遗失的影子
I'll find your missing shadows lickety-split.
还能难到哪去呢
I mean, how hard could it be?
不是 不是
Nope. Nope.
不对 不是 不是 不是
Nah. Nope. Nope. Nope.
不对 不是 不是 错
Nah. Nope. Nope. No.
找到了
Got it!
这是你掉的头 格斯先生
Here's the rest of your head, Mr. Gus.
感觉如何
So, what do you think?
不好
Not good.
快看这边 披萨史蒂夫
Look here, Pizza Steve!
我找到你胳膊了
I found your arms!
不对
No.
真是的
Aw, man.
大家别怕 我绝对不会放弃
Don't worry, guys. I promise not to give up.
那这个呢
How about this?
好
Yes!
再试一次
Try again.
你真酷 我爱你 生日快乐
不对
No!
下一个
Next.
不对
No.
不对
No!
不对
No!
其实还挺可爱的
Well, actually, these are pretty sweet.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
不 不不不不不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no! No!
不对 等等 你找到了 天才叔公
No. Wait, you did it, Uncle Grandpa!
我又能看见东西了 非常谢谢你
I can see! Thank you so much!
谢谢你
Thank you!
你样子挺帅的 格斯先生
You look great, Mr. Gus!
不错 快看看自己什么样
Nice work. Check yourself out.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
好耶 太帅了
Aw, yeah. Looking good.
怎么
What the --
天才叔公 你觉得这像是我的头吗
Uncle Grandpa, does this look like my head to you?
是吗
Yes?
这是鱼头 快换回来
It's a dang fish head! Change it back!
我的天啊
Gee whiz.
已经尽力帮恐龙解围了
I mean, you try to help a dinosaur out.
压根不可能
This is impossible.
我没还能不能要回身体来
Are we ever gonna get our bodies back?
非常抱歉
I'm sorry, guys.
我应该不是很能
I guess I'm not doing a very good job
找回你们的影子
finding your shadows.
没关系 天才叔公
It's okay, Uncle Grandpa.
我们都知道你尽力了
We know you're doing your best.
不对 你打一开始就是对的
No. You were right the first time.
你就是低能
You're doing a horrible job.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys!
你们挺会说好话 让我好受点了
You always know what to say to make me feel better.
要是找到了暗影恶魔
You know, I bet if we find the shadow demon
找回你们影子的可能性就更大了
we'll have a better chance of finding your shadows.
而且有样迹象表明
And something tells me
他就在这座山的山顶上
he's at the top of this mountain.
是吗 为什么这么说
Oh, yeah? What makes you say that?
差不多就是能感应出来这种东西
You just sort of develop a sense for this stuff.
放心 迟早你也能感应
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表