剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我错怪你了 库珀
Man, I was wrong about you, Cooper.
你对蔬菜的看法可正确了
You've got the right idea about vegetables.
谁还用得着那堆玩意
Who needs them?
大家觉得我说的对吗
Am I right, you guys?
对
Yeah.
我精力充沛
I feel robust.
谢谢库珀
Thank you Cooper.
那你呢 巨型写实风飞行老虎
How about you, giant realistic flying tiger?
看到了没
You see that?
一致同意
It's unanimous.
库珀 我要把这片猪皮送给你
Cooper, I'm going to dedicate this next pork rind to you.
炸猪皮
等等 披萨史蒂夫
Wait, Pizza Steve!
我们欠他的可不止这些
We owe him much more than that!
库珀为我们付出了这么多
After all Cooper's done for us
你一定要再耍一遍飞车特技
you've got to do your speed cycle stunt again.
我们欠他一份人情
We owe it to him.
我们欠你一份人情 库珀
We owe it to you, Cooper.
库珀好兄弟 这场特技献给你
Cooper, buddy, this one's for you!
你
You.
你
You!
加油 披萨史蒂夫
Go, Pizza Steve!
库珀一定会爱上的
Cooper's gonna love this!
不好了
Oh, no!
大家快去帮帮他
We got to help him, you guys!
全都是为了库珀
Do it for Cooper!
我们好像帮不上
I don't think we can do it.
好累
So tired.
多谢你来帮忙 格斯先生
Thanks a lot for your help, Mr. Gus.
你怕不是想让库珀难过吧
I guess you want Cooper to be sad.
我我 我只想要沙拉
I-i-i just want a salad.
看来这伙人对我们蔬菜不太友好了
So, I guess they ain't too good for us vegetables now
对吧 兄弟们
are they, boys?
不好了
Oh, no!
是库珀的蔬菜
It's Cooper's vegetables!
他们样子感觉不高兴
And they don't look happy.
库珀 你觉得你比我们好吗
So, Cooper, you think you're better than us, huh?
以为赶我们出去
You think you can kick us out
我们就不来报复了吗
without getting kicked back?
那你跟你朋友都错了
Well, you and your friends got another think coming.
来看看
Check it out.
你突然关心起我们萝卜了 是吧
So, I guess you suddenly care for us carrots, huh?
看到甜菜有何感想
How do you feel about beets?
我要拿甜菜“鞭菜”你
As in "beet down"!
有谁打电“花”了吗
Did somebody call a flower?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我不懂
I don't get it.
不对 你看我是花菜
No, no, see, I'm a cauliflower
我刚刚想表达的是
so what I was trying to say was --
压“南”你
Squash!
看吧
See?
那个我就听得懂了
That one, I totally understood.
要不要来喷一发
How about a little spritz?!
这位 不然你给咱“豆”给个机会吧
Hey, there, why don't you give "peas" a chance?
感觉不算太“萝”
Sounds "rad-ish" to me!
完了 必须想办法
Oh, no! We've got to do something!
库珀 这是你的菠菜
Cooper! It's your spinach!
没错 想不想来见识一下
That's right, and you want to know
我这四两“菠”千斤的大招
why they call me "spin-ach?"
库珀 我快撑不下去了
Cooper! I can't take much more of this!
要是再听到超烂谐音哏 我就完蛋了
If I hear another terrible vegetable pun, I'm finished!
你必须想办法救我们
You got to do something!
库珀 你必须办法救我们
"Cooper, you got to do something!"
什么
Wha?!
你做到了 库珀
You're doing it, Cooper!
你吃蔬菜了
You're eating your vegetables!
怎么回事
What's going on here?!
库珀 咱只是“根”大家“辣”着玩
Hey, Cooper, we was just "horseradishing" around.
拜托 放我们一条“生”路吧
Please -- "lettuce" go.
我还有不少谐音哏
I got a million of 'em.
非常好 库珀 继续加油
All right, Cooper! Keep going!
好 好 好好好好好
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
非常好 库珀
Nice one, Coop!
谢谢你给我留了点菜 库珀
Thanks for saving me some, Cooper.
我正需要呢
I needed that.
我的天啊
Boy, oh, boy!
等不及要把蔬菜都吃光了
I can't wait to eat up all my veggies!
我好激动
I know I'm excited.
好 我要开动了
Okay, I'm going in.
等不及要把蔬菜都吃光了
I can't wait to eat up all my veggies!
给我融化的奶酪
Please pass the melted cheese.
新鲜蔬菜最棒了 对吧库珀
Nothing like fresh vegetables, right, Cooper?
现在播出
And now...
格斯先生
论历史时刻
大家好
Hello.
今天 我们将聚焦
Today, we will be looking at
19世纪欧洲的一位杰出人物
a prominent figure in 19th century Europe
他不仅闻名于其军事学识
who was not only known for his military expertise
同时还大力推进了
but also his influential progress
消灭封建时代剥削压♥迫♥的进程
in extinguishing the oppressions of the feudal era.
拿破仑·波拿巴
Napoleon Bonaparte
拿破仑
是位激昂又理想远大的科西嘉青年
was a fiery young Corsican with great ambition.
但大多数人并不了解
But many don't realize
他在法国大革命中的地位若需实现
that his part in the French revolution
might not have been possible
离不开一个不寻常的历史时刻
if it weren't for a peculiar moment in history.
太糟糕了
This is horriblé!
要是我骑不上我的大马驹
If I cannot mount my giant nag
还怎么领导我的军队走向胜利
how will I be able to lead my armies to victory?!
要是能联♥系♥到同伴们就好了
If only I could contact my associates.
他们可以帮我
They could help me.
我把信鸽放哪去了
Now, where did I put that carrier pigeon?
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, monsieur.
也许我可以帮上忙
Perhaps I could be of some assistance?
凭你
You?!
凭你这么个低贱猎手
What could a lowly chasseur like you
怎么可能帮得到我
possibly do to help moi?
可以了
That is it!
大革命就此展开
Let le revolution begin!
他手握缰绳
And with his reins in hand
最终统治了法兰西
his reign of France soon became a reality.
《拿破仑传》格斯先生著
大家记住 有时要想克服困境
So remember -- sometimes in order to overcome adversity
必须出面应对挑战
you have to step up to the challenge.
本期节目到此结束 感谢收看
And that concludes this edition of...
格斯先生
论历史时刻
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表