剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Jess, the butter from your feet
润滑了轨道
is making the track slicker
让火车加速了
and thereby making the train go faster.
我脚上为什么会有黄油
Why do I have butter on my feet?!
是我赋予你的超能力
It's one of the superpowers I gave you.
我本来以为会派上用场的
I thought it might come in handy.
总之 我们就快撞上了
Anyway, we're about to crash soon
最好做点什么
so you better do something.
这个应该有用
Maybe this'll help --
一 二 三 四
one, two, three, four...
现在不是时候 天才叔公
Not now, Uncle Grandpa!
21 22 23
21, 22, 23...
她成功了
She did it!
我们得救了
We're saved!
我的饭碗不会丢了
I'm not gonna lose my job!
我的手
My hands.
好耶
Ah, yeah!
这样才叫手刹
Now, that's what I call a hand brake.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
天啊 你听到了吗
Oh, boy! You hear that?
还有人需要我们帮助 走吧
Someone else needs our help! Let's go!
天才叔公小子
Uncle Grandpa boy
我们好像应该得休息一下了吧
do you think we could take a break for a second?
我超级累
I'm super-tired.
没时间休息
No time for breaks
你得去拯救世界
when you have the world to save.
浓烟
Smoke.
有浓烟的地方
And where there's smoke
就有 呼救的人
there's... Screaming people.
救命
Help!
别让我在里面烧着了
Don't let me burn in here!
我已经熟得刚刚好了
'Cause I'm already cooked to perfection.
我知道得用什么东西
I know just the thing
来扑灭大楼里麻烦的大火
to put out this troublesome building fire --
拿这东西来一发
a little squirt from this bad boy.
天才叔公小子 不要
Uncle Grandpa boy, no!
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
那是汽油
That's gasoline!
玛尔玛 汽油
好吧 到此为止
Oh, well, so much for that.
你有办法吗
You got any ideas?
其实 有的
As a matter of fact, I do.
你把问题规模给扩大了
You just multiplied the problem.
现在不止有一座大楼起火了
Now there's, like, more than one building on fire
呼救的人还更多了
and even more people screaming for help.
救命 来人救命啊
Help! Somebody help!
但我知道他们需要什么
But I know just what they need...
热狗射线
Hot-dog vision.
救命
Help!
热狗射线
Hot-dog vision?
那有什么用
How did that help?
可以让我开心
It always cheers me up.
看吧 好多了
See? All better.
好 听好了
Okay, listen
你去打水 把大火都扑灭
just go get some water to put out those fires.
我去把那些人都救下大楼
I got to get those people down from the buildings.
好
Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
好 大家保持冷静
Okay, everyone just keep calm.
我的小跟班会打水回来扑灭大火
My sidekick will be back with water to put out the fires
然后我们会收拾残局的
and we'll get this all cleaned up.
打好了
I got it!
才一杯水
A cup of water?
只打上品好水
Only the finest.
必须得破坏大坝才能抵达水库
I had to bust that dam to get to the reservoir.
你说“破坏大坝”是什么意思
What do you mean "bust the dam"?
就是那个把水挡住
The one that holds back all the water
防止全城发大水的东西 看吧
and prevents massive flooding of the city. See?
我的电路啊
Great circuits
大坝破了个大洞
there's a massive leak in the dam
每秒钟会喷出几千加仑的水
and it's gushing thousands of
gallons of water per second.
要淹没全城了
It's gonna flood the whole town.
我的天啊 决堤了
Holy guacamole! The dam's out!
宏伟侠客 快点解决水灾
Majestico, you better do something
about all this water
所有人都快被水淹了
that's gonna rain down on these people.
这就去
On my way.
她成功了
She did it!
她救我们逃离火场
She saved us from the fire
还逃离了水库决堤大洪水
and this torrential downpour of reservoir water!
你有点累了 宏伟侠客
You look tired, majestico.
幸好我刚好有提神用品可以给你
Lucky for you I have just the pick-me-up you need --
热狗射线
hot-dog vision.
我太累了
I'm exhausted.
干得漂亮 宏伟侠客
Great work out there, majestico
但今天世界还没拯救完
but our day's not over yet.
还得去打击大恶人
We still have to fight some villains
拳打大坏蛋
punch some bad guys
拯救老太太逃离发疯大象
save some old ladies from rabid elephants
完成更多惊险刺♥激♥的超级英雄任务
and more exciting superhero tasks.
不好说 天才叔公
I don't know, Uncle Grandpa.
我有点不太想当超级英雄了
I'm kind of over being a superhero.
能不能把我切换回正常女孩子
Can you just switch me back to a normal girl?
但是宏伟侠客 你为什么要放弃
But, majestico, why would you want to give up
你的神奇超能力还有超棒英雄体格呢
your awesome superpowers
and sweet superhero physique?
虽然超级英雄应该确实很酷
Superpowers are cool, I guess
但是整天拯救世界确实太忙了
but it's just a lot of work saving the day all the time.
好吧
Okay.
那应该是玩得差不多了
I guess we're done playing then.
我会想念我的热狗射线的
Darn, I'm gonna miss my hot-dog vision.
不过如果那就是你想要的结局
But if that's what you want
我都能理解
I totally get it.
没法指望所有人
Can't expect everyone
都能喜欢眼窝里发射热狗出来
to like hot dogs shootin' out of your eye sockets.
只要拍一拍 转一转
Well, just a little pat-pat and spin-spin
吃饭之前全整完 就彻底恢复正常了
before din-din and you're all back to normal.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness!
要知道 天才叔公
You know, Uncle Grandpa
超级英雄的事情还是留给漫画比较好
I think I'll leave the superhero stuff to my comics
让我乖乖做我的普通女孩数学作业
and get back to my normal-girl math homework.
毕竟
After all
做作业的难度要低于拯救全世界
It's probably easier than saving the entire world
打败真会弄死人的怪物
from a life-threatening monster or something.
怎么
What the...
天才叔公 怎么回事
Uncle Grandpa, what's going on?
我不知道
I have no idea
不过那数学题真的很难
but that's one serious math problem!
我终于活过来了
Finally, I am alive
没人能阻止我 数学作业人
and no one can stop me, math homework man
统治全宇宙
from ruling the universe!
天才叔公 刚刚那是怎么回事
Uncle Grandpa, what the heck just happened?
应该是你剩下来的超级英雄仙尘
I think your remnant superhero dust
落到了你数学作业上面
landed on your math homework
唤醒了疯狂数学作业大怪物
and it woke a crazy math homework man monster person
而且还决心要统治全宇宙
that is heck-bent on ruling the universe
让我们不得好死
and making our lives miserable!
这全都要怪你
And I owe it all to you
不负责任的懒得做作业女
irresponsible "too lazy to finish her homework girl."
她有自己的名字 不用另外取
She has a name, you know!
快来 杰西卡 去追上他
Come on, Jessica. We have to go after him.
不好了 他往那座高山给过去了
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表