剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
我用这把锯鳐锯掉吊灯
I cut down the chandelier with this sawfish
然后球就能到手了
and we get the ball.
不可能会出岔子
What could go wrong?
吊灯在那 叔公
There's the chandelier, Uncle G.
就挂在那滩葡萄汁上面
Hanging right over that gra-a-pe ju-u-ice sli-i-i-ck!
我要失控了
I'm out of control!
吊灯下面会合 披萨史蒂夫
Meet me at the chandelier, Pizza Steve!
没问题
No...Problem!
不不不不不不不不不
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
不要
No!
我为你的高速飞车深表遗憾
Sorry about your speed cycle
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve.
不过我们起码终于弄到球了
But at least we finally got the ball.
感谢你打电♥话♥来找天才叔公
Thank you for calling Uncle Grandpa.
我是天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa speaking.
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?!
冰淇淋
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
我就快回来了
I was on my way home
而且还刚好路过了冰淇淋店
and I happened to pass by the ice cream shop.
我对先前吼了你们的事十分愧疚
And I just feel real bad
about yelling at you guys earlier.
现在想好好补偿一下你们
And I thought I could make it up to you
给你们两个买♥♥好吃的三大球甜筒
by getting you two some delicious, triple-scoop cones.
意下如何
What do you say?
你人真好 格斯先生
That's very nice of you, Mr. Gus
不过说真的 也没多大必要了
but, really, that won't be necessary.
好吧 随你们便
Okay. Suit yourself.
我差不多五分钟就能回来
I should be home in about five minutes
那就等会儿再见了
so I'll see you then.
他要什么
What did he want?
他五分钟就回来
He's gonna be back in five minutes!
要是没法及时把球弄出舞厅的话
If we don't get that ball out of this room before then
格斯先生就会看出来我们脚踏进去了
Mr. Gus is gonna think we set foot in here
你也知道后果是什么吧
and you know what that means.
虽说球已经到手了
So, even though we have the ball
还是得从这里弄到门口去
we got to get it from here to the door
而且脚还不碰地
without setting foot
然后才会大功告成
and then we're home free.
必须加快速度 老兄
We must act fast, bro!
有办法了 披萨史蒂夫
That's it, Pizza Steve --
胡须套索
"mustache lasso."
来把球弄出去吧
Now let's get this ball out of here.
快点 披萨史蒂夫
Hurry up, Pizza Steve.
我已经尽力在快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
等一下
Wait a second.
我有个更好的计划
I've got a better plan.
辣香肠滑索
Pepperoni zip line.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
披萨史蒂夫 你没事吧
Pizza Steve, are you okay?
我没事 快去门口
Yeah, I'm fine. Just get to that door.
快 他已经到门口了
Hurry! He's at the door!
该死 我把钥匙放哪去了
Darn it. Now, where did I put that key?
快啊快啊快啊
Come on! Come on! Come on!
叔公 门口
Uncle G, the door!
救一下
Do something!
被球救了一命
Saved by the ball.
快带着球赶紧出去吧
Let's get this ball out of here.
我的天啊
Holy guacamole!
这么确凿的证据忘处理了
We just let behind irrefutable evidence
这下进舞厅的事要被看出来了
that we set foot in this ballroom.
你你你在说什么话 披萨史蒂夫
Wh-wh-wh-what are you talking about, Pizza Steve?
格斯先生随时都有可能冲进来
Mr. Gus is about to burst through the door any second now.
你在这啊 鬼鬼祟祟小钥匙
There you are, you sneaky, little key.
完蛋了 快看
Come on, man! Just look at it!
一根胡子
Mustache hair!
叔公 我们还是进了舞厅
Uncle G, we just set foot in the ballroom.
我知道
I know.
你们在里面干什么啊
What are you guys doing in there?
对不起 格斯先生
We're sorry, Mr. Gus.
我们不是故意的
We really didn't mean to.
全都是因为球弹进去了
It's just, the ball bounced in
然后我们就想把球弄出来
and we tried to get it
并且还要照你交代 脚不踏进去
without setting foot 'cause you told us not to.
说实话 我们已经尽力不踏进去了
Honest, we were trying not to set foot.
求你千万别灭了我们
Please don't kill us.
我说的不是那间舞厅
I wasn't talking about that ballroom.
我说的是那间舞厅
I was talking about that ballroom.
可 可 什么
Buh-buh, wh-wh-what?
等等 那舞厅里的是什么
Wait. What's in that ballroom?
球 房♥
当然是球池了
A ball pit, of course.
派对
我刚在给今晚的派对另外多买♥♥一点球
And I was picking up some extra balls
for the party tonight.
办舞会 开心玩 你好酷
什么时候装的
When did we have this installed?
不好意思 先生们 我客人一定来了
Excuse me, gentlemen. Those must be my guests.
这边请 各位先生女士
Right this way, sirs and madams.
祝你们两位晚安
You two have a good night.
不介意我借用一下吧
Do you mind if I borrow that?
谢谢先生
Thank you, sirs.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表