剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, no! He's headed straight for that tall hill!
必须要阻止那个疯狂数学人
We got to put a stop to that mad math man
免得他破坏了我们国家的主♥权♥
before he destroys the sovereignty of our nation.
来吧 杰斯 没有你我办不到
Come on, Jess. I can't do it without you.
科学怪人 给咱安全头盔
Hey, Frankenstein, safety skull protector helmets.
出发吧
Let's roll.
听好了 数学人
Okay, listen up, math man
交出超能力 马上投降
hand over the superpowers and surrender
好让我们赶紧播完这集
so we can end this episode already.
不可能 老头子
Fat chance, old man!
不过我有个更好的点子
But I have a better idea.
要不要来点乘法
How about multiplication?
三乘以一等于三倍太阳
Three times one equals three times the sun.
你们热不热啊
Can you feel the heat?
该死 他好强
Dang. He's good.
知道吗
Didn't you know?
宇宙的一切都是数学的功劳
The universe owes everything to math!
要不要再上一节减法课
How about another lesson in subtraction?
地球减去臭氧层
The earth minus the ozone layer
等于痛不欲生
equals unbearable pain.
好了 兄弟 一点都不好笑了
All right, buddy, this isn't funny anymore.
该死 天才叔公 我烧伤了
Dang! Uncle Grandpa, it burns!
住手
Cut it out!
知道还有什么好笑吗 除法
You know what's funny? Division!
不好了 我分成两半了
Oh, no! I'm half the man I used to be.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
你这个怪物 快住手
You monster! You stop it!
你能拿我怎么样 大废物
And what are you going to do about it, loser?
是啊 我能拿他怎么样
Oh, yeah, what am I gonna do about it?
做你很早以前就应该做的事
What you should've done a long time ago.
把他做完
You have to finish him.
做完数学作业
Finish your math homework!
给 接着 马上去做
Here, take this, and get to work.
你绝对做不完我的
You'll never be able to finish me
你根本解不开这些看似很难的代数题
not if you can't solve these
seemingly difficult algebra problems.
加油 杰斯 我相信你
Come on, Jess! I believe in you!
我也是
Me too.
好 这就做
All right. Here goes.
3x等于15
3x is 15.
15除以 5
15 divided by...5!
算你猜中了
Lucky guess.
但你绝对解不开这道
But you're no match for this one.
好
Okay.
4x减去5 7
4x minus 5, 7.
好 众矢之的
Okay, my dear aunt Sally.
那个抵消掉
Cancel out that
答案是4
and the answer is 4.
又答对了
Correct again!
非常好 小姐
Very good, young lady.
但那些都是儿戏
But those were child's play.
试试解开这道方程
Try getting out of this equation!
完蛋 这题太难了
Oh, no. That's a toughie. Shoot.
你能行的 你都解开好多题了
You can do it. You made it this far.
对 杰斯 你绝对解得开
Yeah, Jess, you got this one.
是负一
It's negative-1!
我成功了
I did it!
我做完数学作业了
I finished my math homework
也阻止了疯狂数学怪物
and stopped the mad math monster man.
谢谢 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
好耶 干得漂亮 杰斯
Yeah! Way to go, Jess!
我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it!
等等 为什么明明全都恢复正常了
Wait. Why is everything back to normal
可你怎么还是分成两半的
but you're still split in two?
某些问题最好还是不回答为好
Some questions are best left unanswered.
好吧
Okay.
剧终
天啊 电影真好看
Oh, man! Now, that was a movie!
等不及要知道大家的评价了
Can't wait to see what everybody thought.
看来大家连电影没放完就走了
Looks like they went home before it was even over.
太失望了
Well, that's disappointing.
大家放心
Don't worry, guys.
佐巴创星球的人会爱上这部电影的
The people of planet zorbatrang
are gonna love this movie.
别指望了
Wouldn't count on it.
星期四快乐
Happy Thursday!
爱尝鲜的
熊好好
与
热狗人
爱尝鲜的熊好好
"New experiences with beary nice..."
就是我
That's me.
与热狗人
"...and hot dog person."
就是我
That's me.
话说 热狗人
So, hot dog person...
怎么了 好好
Yes, beary?
第一次尝鲜穿袜子是不是很激动啊
Are you excited to wear socks for the "beary" first time?
不太确定我是不是想穿袜子 熊好好
I'm not sure I want to wear socks, beary.
别傻了 热狗人
Don't be silly, hot dog person.
袜子可有趣了
Socks are fun.
天啊
Oh, my.
一起来看看
Take a look-see doodly-doodle!
找到了
There we are.
样子其实还挺好看
Those look pretty nice, actually.
这双是我的袜子
These are my socks
因为它们像我一样又小又软绵绵
because they're small and fuzzy like me.
你袜子在那边
Your sock is over there.
我脚感觉好痒
My feet feel all tickly.
快看 我能在地上溜
And, look, I can slide on the floor.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
怎么了 热狗人
What's wrong, hot dog person?
熊好好 我穿不上袜子
Oh, beary, I can't put on my sock.
看吧
See?
笨蛋热狗人
You silly wretched wiener.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
好好 真是
Beary, that's --
好了
There you go.
怎么
What the...
那不是我袜子
That's not my sock!
恶心
Disgusting!
自助洗衣店
什
Wha--
低温
中温
高温
千倍太阳
袜子太棒了
Socks are quite wonderful.
对不对 热狗人
Wouldn't you say so, hot dog person?
不对
No.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表