剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
不止吗
I'm not?
没错
No!
有两 两 两
Th-th-there's two -- two -- two...
两个超模吗 好啊
Two supermodels? Oh, man!
这周末每分钟都在好上加好
This weekend's getting better every minute.
叔公 那两个不是超模
Uncle G, those aren't supermodels!
是怪物
They're monsters!
披萨史蒂夫 你也太没礼貌了
Pizza Steve, that was awfully rude!
听好 如果你觉得按♥摩♥浴缸太烧
Listen, if this jacuzzi's too hot for you
那就去泳池凉快去
go take a dip in the pool.
你要真觉得我会进那玩意
If you think I'm setting one toe in that thing
那你就
then you're --
这还差不多
That's more like it.
超模是吗
So, supermodels, huh?
我可是全世界人们的叔还有公
I'm everybody in the world's uncle and grandpa.
池里那位是我兄弟披萨史蒂夫
And my buddy in the pool there is Pizza Steve.
我的天啊
Flippin' frog legs!
他可是网上冲浪大手子
He's president of the Internet.
希望以后还能再见到那几位超模
I hope that wasn't the last
we'll see of those supermodels.
我跟人家还挺有缘的
Definitely a strong connection there.
入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
叔公 绝对不能
Uncle G, there is no way
在这种地方过夜
we are spending the night in this place!
当然得在这过夜了
Heck, yeah, we are!
我们可是赢了免费周末游的 记得吗
We won a free weekend getaway, remember?
叔公 把黄瓜从眼睛上摘下来
Uncle G, take the cucumbers off your eyeballs
看看我们的床
and look at our beds!
我们两位运气还能好到哪去呢
How much luckier can two guys get?
是正品泰普尔睡睡牌的床
Those are genuine tempursleepit beds!
好宽敞好软
So roomy and soft!
我一定能一辈子睡在上面
I bet I can sleep in here forever!
叔公 那可是棺材
Uncle G, that's a coffin!
晚安 披萨史蒂夫
Well, good night, Pizza Steve.
叔公
Uncle G!
叔公 叔公
Uncle G, Uncle G!
快打开
Open up!
叔公
Uncle G!
叔公
Uncle G!
叔公
Uncle G!
休闲乐园
Relaxation land.
得找地方躲起来
Gotta find a place to hide!
叔公
Uncle G!
看看是谁起得这么早
Well, look who's up bright and early!
太阳一出来 那些人就不追我了
They stopped following me once the sun came up.
准备好
Are you ready
要再来休闲一天没 披萨史蒂夫
for another day of relaxation, Pizza Steve?
叔公
Uncle G!
他们要来抓我了
They're coming to get me!
披萨史蒂夫 那只是我点的客房♥服务
Oh, Pizza Steve, that's just the room service I ordered.
我点了鸡手指肉
I got chicken fingers.
一块给你吃 披萨史蒂夫
Here's one for you, Pizza Steve!
我受够了
That's it, man!
我这就走
I'm out of here!
他可能想先去健个身
Probably needed to work out first.
你
You...
是大赢家
Are a winner!
恭喜你 天才叔公
Congratulations, Uncle Grandpa!
你是最后一位能留在
You're the last man standing
我们装神弄鬼度♥假♥区♥真人秀里的人
in our fake haunted resort reality series.
你赢得了两张真正的休闲度假票
And you just won two tickets
for a real relaxation getaway.
我的天啊
Gee, whiz!
周末过得怎么样
So how'd the weekend go?
超级放松
It was super relaxing!
你全都错过了 兄弟
You totally missed out, bro.
大家快来
You guys!
再来一局石头剪刀布
Time for another round of rock, paper, scissors --
我赢得了两张票
'cause I just won two tickets
可以去休闲乐园二号♥入住两天
for a two-week stay at relaxation land ii!
天啊 这才叫生活
Man! This is livin'!
谢谢你带我一起度假 天才叔公
Thanks for taking me with ya, Uncle Grandpa.
没关系 格斯先生
Hey, no problem, Mr. Gus.
陌生人 这里有人坐吗
Hey, stranger, is this seat taken?
凡妮莎
Vanessa?
没错就是我
You know it!
我还以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again!
卡拉怎么样了
How's Carla?
自己问她好了 大笨蛋
Why don't you ask her yourself, silly?
恐龙人 介意让我来陪陪你吗
Hey, dinosaur man, you mind if I keep you company?
周末开场吧
Let the weekend begin!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表