剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
时尚叔公
弗朗索瓦 来吃饭了
Francois! Time for dinner!
一分钟就来 老妈
Down in a minute, mother.
太漂亮了
C'est magnifique!
我的秋季时装系列完成了
My fall fashion line is complete.
总有一天我会成为知名时装设计师
Some day, I will be a famous fashion designer.
对吧 狗狗
Eh, boy?
狗狗 你觉得怎么样
So, boy, what do you think?
我要怎么成为时装设计师呢
How am I ever going to be a fashion designer
没人喜欢我的品味
if no one likes my taste?
日安
Bon jourmorning.
天才叔公公
Uncle grandpapa!
所以现在这才是法国吗
So, this is France, huh?
比我想象中要大不少
A lot bigger than I thought it'd be.
请问有什么问题 弗朗索瓦
So, what seems to be the problem, francois?
我想成为全世界最棒的时装设计师
I want to be the world's greatest fashion designer.
但是没人喜欢我的品味
But nobody likes my taste.
我喜欢你的品味
I like your taste.
真的吗
You do?
假
No.
但我认识一个人
But I know I guy
他会觉得你的品味妙出全世界
who'll think your taste is out of this world.
真的吗 上哪能找到人家
Really? Where do we find this guy?
得出去这个世界 上车
Out of this world. Hop in.
提米 你先前有坐过太空直升机吗
So, Timmy, you ever been in a space helicopter before?
没
No.
很好 我也没
Good, neither have I.
出发了
Let's go!
太空按钮
最好抓紧了 这辆车特别刺♥激♥
Better hold on. This is baby's got a lot of kick.
太神了
C'est incroyable!
我都不知道会有这么个地方
I never knew such a place could exist.
确实 弗朗索瓦
Indeed, francois.
这是一个神奇和谐的世界
This is a world of wonder and harmony.
拉里 你好
Hey, Larry, what's up?
天啊
Oh, heavens.
不是放射性太阳耀斑
If it isn't a radioactive solar flare
就是讨厌的地磁暴
it's a confounded geomagnetic storm
一直在乱搞我的纤毛
that's doing a number on my cilia.
无脊椎动物又能怎么办
What's an invertebrate to do?
这混乱星球连件像样的衣服都找不到
I can't even find a decent outfit on this unruly planet.
天才叔公 什么风把你吹来银河了
Uncle Grandpa, what brings you
to this neck of the galaxy?
跟你说 我要你见见我朋友
Listen, I want you to meet a friend of mine.
感觉不是什么好事
I really don't think this is a good idea.
没那回事
Nonsense.
拉里品味可好了
Larry's got great taste.
等着瞧
You'll see.
拉里 这位是弗朗索瓦
Larry, this is francois.
一定要来看看他的时装设计
You've got to check out his fashion designs.
那就别傻站在那里
Well, don't just stand there like a bump on an asteroid.
快让我大开眼界
Dazzle me, kid.
好 是你要的
Okay, but you asked for it.
这件叫做“如芒在背”
I call this piece "thorny malaise."
漂亮
Fabulous.
好可怕
So macabre!
你想怎么叫都行 小子
You call it whatever you want, kid.
这玩意简直就是时装天堂
I say it's a little slice of couture heaven.
你说得对
You were right.
还真有人
I guess some people --
或者说外星人 确实品味不错
or aliens actually do have good taste.
太好吃了
Absolutely delicious.
就说会有人喜欢你的衣服
I told you there'd be someone who liked you clothes.
太糟糕了
C'est terrible!
跟我希望的不是一回事
This was not what I was hoping for!
他喜欢我衣服理应要拿来打扮
I wanted him to like my clothes for the looks
而不是当宵夜
not for a late-night snack.
能走了吗
Can we please leave?
完完全全侮辱人
This is completely humiliating.
可你明明就想要有人
But I thought you wanted somebody
能欣赏你的品味
to appreciate your taste.
他喜欢你的衣服 你不就想要那样吗
He likes your clothes. Isn't that what you wanted?
我想回家
I want to go home!
对不起 亲爱的
I am sorry, darlings.
你是我拥有过的最佳大厨
You're the best chef I ever had!
我绝不让你走
I'm never letting you go.
放我们出去
Let us free!
你会遭报应的
You cannot get away with this!
我肯定抓对人了
I believe I just did.
欢迎光临你的新家 时装奴仆
Welcome to your new home, fashion lackey.
是不是很棒 弗朗索瓦
Isn't this great, francois?
你想当时装设计师的梦想
Your dream of being a fashion designer
终于实现了
has finally come true.
这跟我想象中的不一样
This isn't exactly what I was imaging.
不想追求我的兴趣了
So much for pursuing my interests.
好了 别浪费时间了
All right, enough lollygagging.
我下一件衣服做好没
Do you have my next outfit?
现在在做最后工作
I'm just putting the finishing touches.
赶紧 没看出来我在挨饿吗
Well, hurry up already. Can't you see I'm starving?
对啊 弗朗索瓦
Yeah, francois.
让客人干等着可不好
It's not good to make your customers wait.
抱歉 拉里
Sorry, Larry.
弗朗索瓦才刚进入时装界
Francois is still a newbie to the fashion game.
火焰图案的连体衣
A flame-print onesie.
听说这季火焰特别火
I hear flames are really hot this season.
我就爱加料的美食
I love a meal with spice.
别光坐那里积太空灰
Well, don't just sit there gathering space dust!
再给我做一件
Make me another!
抱歉
Sorry.
布好像都没有了
It looks like I've run all out of fabric.
好消息 弗朗索瓦
Good news, francois.
我发现了不少布料
I found a whole bunch of fabric
很显然是有人想藏进这个浅坑里
that someone apparently tried
to hide inside this shallow ditch.
不知道是谁干的
I wonder who would do such a thing.
快看 现在回去工作
Voilà. Now get back to work!
真是好险啊
That was a close one.
不怕神对手 就怕坑队友
With friends like you, who needs the enemies?
再来
Another!
再来
Another!
再来
Another!
再来
Another!
加倍努力 加倍努力 加倍努力
Work harder! Work harder! Work harder!
一辈子
Forever!!
这不就是人生吗 弗朗索瓦
Isn't this the life, francois?
你高档时装设计师的梦想成真了
You get to live your dream
of being a high-end fashion designer
我就只能四处闲逛 帮不上忙
and I get to lounge around
doing absolutely nothing to help.
等不及要跟我家里朋友们说了
I can't wait to tell my friends back home.
话说我们什么时候回去
Say, when are we going back home anyway?
你就不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我们一辈子困在这了
We are trapped down here forever!
我们再也见不到朋友跟家人了
We are never going to see our friends or family again!
一辈子 你怎么不早说
Forever? Why didn't you say something?
快放我走
Get me out of here!
谁来救救我
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表