剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Thiago, over here!
出口
该死 我好像看到蚂蚁了
Darn! Hey, I think I see an ant.
这个国家非常讨厌虫子
Man, this country really hates bugs.
天才叔公 看这边
Uncle Grandpa, over here!
我发现这家很酷的绿植店
I found this cool plant shop
捕蝇草 异国绿植
你可以在这里把我变回来
where it's safe for you to turn me back!
谁知道变苍蝇会这么可怕
Who knew being a fly was so terrifying?!
蒂亚戈
Thiago!
快放了蒂亚戈
You let go of Thiago!
他心地善良 连苍蝇都不打
He wouldn't hurt a fly!
有只多汁的大苍蝇可以给我做收藏
There's a big old juicy fly for my collection!
不好
Oh, no!
快飞 蒂亚戈
You got to fly, Thiago!
飞越高越好 不然会被卡车撞
Fly as high as you can or else you're truck meat!
好 天才叔公 马上飞
Okay, Uncle Grandpa! Here it goes!
我做到了 真是太神了
I'm doing it! This is amazing!
好吧 下次再撞
Oh, well. Get 'em next time.
什么
What the...
看他飞得
Look at him go!
飞行感觉真棒 天才叔公
Flying feels awesome, Uncle Grandpa!
我真为你自豪 蒂亚戈
I'm proud of you, Thiago.
如果你觉得可以的话
Say, if it's all right with you
我再飞几圈 然后你再把我变回去
maybe I can fly around some more
before you change me back?
我没意见
I'm cool with that.
带你去个没人拍你喷你的地方
I'll take you to a spot
where there's nobody to swat or spray you.
我们到了
Here we go!
这边大概可以让苍蝇平平安安
Out here is about as safe as it can get for a fly.
酷
Cool!
得小心一件事
You just have to be careful of one thing.
天才叔公的事实书
我这本事实与魔咒书上写
It says here in my book of facts and spells
蜘蛛常会在树上高高地织起大网
that "spiders will often build
giant webs high up in the trees.
借此捕猎毫无戒心
This allows them to prey on unsuspecting
过度自信的昆虫
overconfident insects
别人念重要事情都不听的那种
who don't listen when someone's
reading something important."
你在听吗 蒂亚戈 蒂亚戈
You listening, Thiago? Thiago?
我是飞行大♥师♥
I am the master flyer!
什么东西都阻止不了我这苍蝇
Nothing can stop this fly!
蒂亚戈 要小心蜘蛛
Thiago! You got to look out for spiders!
你过度自信了
You're too confident!
天才叔公在喊什么
What is Uncle Grandpa yelling about?
别急 天才叔公
Relax, Uncle Grandpa!
我已经很会飞了
I have got this flying thing down!
没事的
No problema!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
我被粘住了
I'm stuck!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
天才叔公 救命
Uncle Grandpa, help!
撑住 这就把你变回来
Hang on! I'm gonna change you back!
等等 太高了 我不想掉下去
Wait! I'm too high up! I don't want to fall!
我多想了下 你现在就把我变回来吧
On second thought, you can change me back now!
好 来看看
Okay, let's see here.
这就变
Here we go!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
蒂亚戈
Thiago!
你在这啊 来 抓住我的手
There you are. Here, grab my hand.
安全了
Safe!
谢谢你救了我 天才叔公
Thanks for saving me, Uncle Grandpa!
随时效劳
Anytime!
真高兴我能帮你克服飞行恐惧症
I'm glad I could help you overcome your fear of flying.
是啊 你确实帮上忙了
Yeah, I guess you did.
经历这么多 坐直升机的事
After all that, flying on that helicopter
就显得一点都不可怕了
doesn't seem so scary at all!
去看看你朋友班尼西奥
Well, let's go see if your pal, Benicio
还有没有你的票
still has your ticket!
飞行真的超级棒
Flying is insanely awesome!
蒂亚戈
Hey, Thiago!
你还怕坐直升机吗
You still afraid to ride the helicopter?
其实天才叔公帮我克服了恐惧
Actually, Uncle Grandpa helped me overcome my fear.
如果我的票还在你手上
So if you still have my ticket
我就要去上机了
I'm ready to ride that copter!
酷 票给你
Cool. Here you go.
真棒 谢谢
Sweet. Thanks!
再次谢谢你 天才叔公
Thanks again, Uncle Grandpa!
都是举手之劳
All in a day's work.
刚刚飞得我都有点饿了
Say, all that flying made me kind of hungry.
要去吃东西吗
You want to get a bite to eat?
带我吃肉馅卷饼
You had me at "empanadas."
对 我恨飞行
Yep. I hate flying.
钓到一个
I got one!
早安
Good mornin'!
妈啊
Mama cass!
好帅一个三明治
That is one handsome sandwich.
邮筒
好了 就先把你放这边
Here we go. I'll just set you right here.
下面的小心了
Look out below!
礼仪要求
That's manners.
不好了 三明治
Oh, no! Sandwich!
不 回来
No! Come back!
一扇门
A door!
第戎酱
Dijonnaise.
邮件
天啊
Oh, my.
等一下 邮递员先生
Wait a minute, Mr. Postman!
还给我
Give me that!
这不是吃的 是邮件
It's not food, it's mail.
快看啊
Will ya look at that?
六周后
时间过得真快
How time flies.
不知道是谁来了
I wonder who that could be.
你好
Hello?
你的邮件
Your mail.
肚包 是我寄给你的三明治
Hey, Belly Bag! It's that sandwich I sent you.
还是不用了
No, thanks!
退还给寄件人
Return to sender.
脚
早安
Good mornin'!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表