剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
If you, in any way, mess up that order
那就只能开除你了
I'm gonna have to give you the boot.
听见了没
You got that?
是的
Yes, sir.
你好 欢迎光临赛百趴三明治
Hello, welcome to subpar sandwiches.
我叫杰夫 需要什么服务
My name is Jeff. How may I help you?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
一个奶酪三明治就行
Just one cheese sandwich.
面包随便哪种都行
Doesn't matter what kind of bread
奶酪随便哪种都行
doesn't matter what kind of cheese.
好 一份奶酪三明治马上就来
Right, one cheese sandwich, coming right up!
好 来看看 面包
Okay, let's see here. Bread.
做三明治一定得有面包 对吧
Got to have bread if you're making a sandwich, right?
现在来找奶酪
And now for the cheese.
这边有几片奶酪 好了
Get a couple of slices here. There we go.
要确保奶酪在面包的正中心
Make sure the cheese is centered on the bread
而且还要凸出两毫米
with a 2-millimeter overhang.
最后一点工作
And lastly, the finishing touches.
把面包放在顶上 然后 完成
Just put the bread on top like so and, uh, all dones!
什
Wha--?!
我就是个彻彻底底的大废物
Man, I'm a complete failure
碌碌无为
with nothing to show for myself
还一无所有
and nothing valuable left in my life
只剩下桌子底下找到的这片面包
except for maybe this piece of bread
I found under the table.
这喵喵叫声是哪里来的
Where's that meowing coming from?
《如何回收》
你在里面干什么 小老弟
What are you doing in here, little buddy?
怎么会被困进垃圾箱里了呢
How'd you get trapped inside a dumpster?
抱歉 我可能帮不上什么忙
Sorry, I'm probably not much help to you
不过我有这个面包屑
but I do have this bread crumb.
去吃吧
Here you go, pal.
讨厌啦 没什么的
Aww, shucks, it was nothing!
话说你叫什么名字 腌椰菜
What's your name, anyways? Pickles?
腌椰菜
好名字
That's a good name.
腌椰菜
Pickles?
腌椰菜 是你吗
Pickles, is that you?
你居然找到腌椰菜了
I can't believe you found pickles!
天才姨母
Aunt Grandma.
一定要在网站上给个好评
Be sure to leave us a good review on the website.
那只猫也叫腌椰菜吗
That cat is named pickles, too?
巧得都有点诡异了
Sounds like an uncanny coincidence.
再见 天才姨母 我爱你
Bye, Aunt Grandma, I love you!
里面一定很可疑
Something fishy's going on.
腌椰菜 我还以为我会永远失去你
Oh, pickles, I thought I had lost you forever!
孩子 等一下 我找到腌椰菜了
Hey, kid! Hold up! I found pickles!
你在说什么鬼话
What are you talking about?
天才姨母刚刚就给了我腌椰菜
Aunt Grandma just gave me pickles.
不对 你看 看它的牌子
No, see? Check his tag.
我发誓这就是腌椰菜
This is pickles, I swear!
快走开 怪老头
Get away from me, you weird old man!
不 等等
No, wait.
跟你说 这不是真的腌椰菜
I'm telling you, this isn't the real pickles!
我来证明 你看名牌
And I'm gonna prove it. Check the name tag.
腌椰菜
上面写“腌椰菜”
It says "pickles".
本来就写了 笨蛋
Of course it does, you fool!
我跟你说 这不是你的猫
Well, I'm telling you, this isn't your kitten!
等一下
Wait a second...
我知道是怎么回事了
I think I see what's going on here.
受够了
That's it.
我要报♥警♥抓你了 老头
I'm calling the cops on you, old man!
警♥察♥会逼你还我腌椰菜
They'll make you give pickles back!
再说最后一遍 这不是腌椰菜
For the last time, this isn't pickles.
我证明给你看
And I'm gonna prove it.
腌椰菜 不要
Pickles! No!
如我所料 这不是腌椰菜
It's like I was saying, it's not pickles.
是机器人
It's a robot.
那就表示
Then that must mean...
腌椰菜
Pickles?
腌椰菜 真的是你
Pickles, it is you!
非常谢谢你
Thanks so much!
天才姨母居然给我假的腌椰菜
I can't believe Aunt Grandma
tried to give me a fake pickles.
我好高兴你能过来帮我
I sure am glad you came around to help me.
你就该以此为生
You should do this for a living!
谢谢孩子 能帮上忙感觉太好了
Thanks kid, it feels good to help again.
至于你 机器骗子猫
Now as for you, phony cyborg cat!
现在得来去找制♥造♥你的人了
I believe it's time we meet your maker.
天才姨母工业
我的气球
My balloon!
天才姨母 快帮帮我
Aunt Grandma, please help me!
我的气球爆了 修不好
My balloon popped, and I cannot fix it.
请进 马上会有人来协助你
Please enter and someone will assist you shortly.
好耶 我是运气最好的小男孩了
Oh, yippee! I'm the luckiest boy!
修好气球一定要找小奇迹才行
It sure would take a tiny miracle to fix my balloon!
有谁提到 小
Did somebody say, "tiny" --
对对 气球爆了
yeah, yeah, balloon's busted.
快修好 谢谢
Fix it. Thanks.
好 没问题
Okay, no problemo.
天才姨母总裁
出去吃饭了
"Out to lunch".
办法可不止一个
Yeah, in more ways than one.
新气球就快做好了
Almost done with that new balloon!
我再试一次
I will try again.
请将手置于身份扫描器
Please place hand on identification scanner.
授权已验证
Authorization verified.
我就知道帮手会派上用场
I knew this would come in handy.
来扒天才姨母的底裤吧
Now to dig up the dirt on Aunt Grandma.
来看看 里面有什么
Let's see. What do we have here?
窃取腌椰菜行动
Operation "steal pickles"?
窃取腌椰菜 除掉腌椰菜
"Steal pickles. Get rid of pickles.
给布雷特假的腌椰菜 成功帮助孩子
Give Brett fake pickles? Successfully help a kid?!"
天啊 各种错误全都有了
Oh, man! Now that's just all kinds of wrong!
都不知道要从哪开始讲起了
I don't even know where to begin!
你可以先从提升间谍水平开始
You can start by not being a such a terrible spy.
天才姨母
Aunt Grandma!
你好 天才叔公
Hello, Uncle Grandpa.
见到你真是高兴
Fancy seeing you here.
我不是天才叔公 我是个小男孩
I'm not Uncle Grandpa, I'm a little boy!
别装傻了 你这傻蛋
Stop playing dumb, you dumb-dumb.
员工请注意 过来集♥合♥
Attention crew, come quickly.
看来我们这边来了个入侵者
It appears we have an intruder!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?!
居然胆大包天 来这里现身
You got a lot of nerve showing yourself around here.
不对
No, no!
我闯入这里是要
Guys, I had to break in to --
破坏我们跟着姨母享有的好事
To ruin the good thing we have going with aunt g?
是这样吗
Is that it?
天才姨母她疯了
Guys, Aunt Grandma's crazy!
她做了这些机器人
She makes these cyborgs
而且没从根本上帮到孩子们的忙
and she's not really helping kids!
骗人 别听他胡说八道
Liar. Don't listen to his nonsense.
他是想黑进姨母工业
He was trying to hack into A.G.I.
搅黄我们的生意
and destroy our business!
是这样吗
Is that right?
手段也太下♥贱♥了
That's low, man.
各位 各位 是真的
Guys! Guys! I swear!
拜托
Please!
追上他
After him!
快出来 天才叔公
Come on out, Uncle Grandpa.
你可没法躲里面一辈子 兄弟
You can't hide in there forever, bro.
完了 我该怎么办
Oh, man, what am I gonna do?
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表