剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
E13-E14
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
天才姨母回来了
停车区
早安
Good mornin'.
叔公 怎么了
Hey, Uncle G, what's happenin' my man?
你也知道 单纯回个家
Ya know, just coming home
我今天一整天
after a full day of
都在给全世界无助的孩子们帮忙
helping the helpless children of the world.
那今天帮了多少人 天才叔公
Well how many today, Uncle Grandpa?
你也知道我的个性
You know me.
我不怎么爱吹牛
I don't like to brag
如果没全帮到 那就大多数都帮到了
but I helped most, if not all of them.
叔公 你完全处在巅峰时期啊
Man, Uncle G, you are at the top of your game!
你让我想到披萨史蒂夫年轻的时候
You remind me of a young Pizza Steve.
确实 披萨史蒂夫
That I do, Pizza Steve.
确实
That I do.
现在来睡个当之无愧的美容觉
Now, for some well-deserved beauty sleep.
帅气可不是单纯从树上长出来的
This kind of handsome
doesn't just grow on trees, you know.
大家晚安
Nighty-night fellas!
我的英雄躺进去了
There lies my hero, man.
我的也是 披萨史蒂夫 我的也是
Mine, too, Pizza Steve. Mine, too.
天才姨母
Aunt Grandma?!
没错
Indeed.
先生们
And, gentlemen
我是带着特别动人的工作岗位来的
I'm here with an attractive offer.
你带了工作岗位 叔公的夙敌
An offer from you? Uncle G's arch-enemy?
太对了
Sh-yeah, right.
最好是好事
This ought to be good.
快来天才姨母工业为我工作
Come work for me at Aunt Grandma industries.
认真的吧 你一定是在开玩笑
Seriously?! You must be joking!
谢谢你顺道过来 天才姨母
Thanks for stopping by, Aunt Grandma
你可以给敞篷豪车调头
but you can turn that fancy convertible around
从哪来滚哪去了
and drive yourself back
under whatever rock you came from.
好 谢谢 不过不用了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks but no thanks!
不感兴趣
Not interested.
那我们就等着瞧吧
We'll have to see about that, won't we?
你在说什么鬼话 天才姨母
What are you talkin' about, Aunt Grandma?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
叛变怎么说
How about betrayal!?
谁 那些人吗
Who? Those guys?
他们最垃圾了
They're the worst!
实在是讨厌死了
They all suck eggs!
格斯先生是个无聊老古板
Mr. Gus is a boring, stuffy
四肢发达还守旧
over-muscled stick-in-the-mud!
他说的一点也没错
Well, he's not wrong about that!
还有披萨史蒂夫 净吹牛
And Pizza Steve. He's such a blowhard!
什么
What?
而且他完全没证据可以证明
And he's got absolutely nothing to back it up.
他最擅长的事情就只有吹牛
I mean, the only thing he's really any good at is bragging.
而且擅长的程度还不够
And he isn't even very good at that!
肚包就是个天大的负担
Belly Bag is just a heavy burden.
真想不到 快收回那句话
Well, I never! You take that back!
跟你说句悄悄话
And, just between you and me
巨型写实风飞行老虎
giant realistic flying tiger
和小奇迹可以直接人间蒸发
and tiny miracle could disappear
我都不会注意到他们消失了
and I wouldn't even notice they were gone.
看够了吧
So, have we seen enough?
我不敢相信
I just can't believe.
现在觉得我工作岗位怎么样了
What do you think of my offer now?
他们去哪了
Where did they go --
请上车 老板
Hop in, boss.
好先生这就投靠我了
Such the gentleman.
大家系好安全带 路上会比较颠簸
Buckle up, everyone. It could be a bumpy ride.
肚包 今天有什么日程
Ok, Belly Bag, what's on today's agenda?
真奇怪
That's weird.
今天早上太安静了
Awful quiet this morning.
大家一定是出门吃早餐了
Everybody must be out getting breakfast.
毕竟今天可是华夫饼周三
It is waffle Wednesday, after all!
不过还有需要我帮忙的孩子们
But there's also kids who need my help.
出发
And away!
看来佩吉·彼得森需要新的网球拍
Looks like Peggy Petersen needs a new tennis racket.
别哭了 小妹妹
Turn off the water-works, young lady!
我来帮忙了
'Cause I'm here to help!
天才叔公 我并不需要帮忙
Oh, Uncle Grandpa, I don't need any help!
可你在哭啊
But you're crying.
纸巾
Tissue?
那都是快乐的泪水 天才叔公
These are tears of joy, Uncle Grandpa!
起先我正缺网球拍 现在我有了
At first, I needed a tennis racket, but now I have one!
我好像没听清楚
I don't think I heard you correctly.
天才叔公
Oh, Uncle Grandpa.
你可真好笑
You're so funny.
再见了 天才叔公
See you later, Uncle Grandpa!
我就不懂了 她在名单上啊
I don't get it. She was on the list!
我也许可以解开你的疑虑
Perhaps I can clear up your confusion.
天才姨母 你来这干什么
Aunt Grandma! What are you doing here?
我就长话短说吧
Let me put this in the simplest possible terms for you --
你完蛋了 老头子
you're finished, old man!
这就要下班了
Quittin' time already?
感觉我什么都还没做啊
It feels like I haven't done anything yet!
给我住口 天才叔公
Come off it, Uncle Grandpa!
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
我的朋友们 你们跟着她在干什么
My friends? What are you doing with her?
朋友 才怪呢
Friends? As if!
我们都知道你对我们真正的看法
We know how you really feel about us!
我们看过视频了 天才叔公
We saw the video, Uncle Grandpa!
视频 什么视频
Video? What video?
胡说
Tosh!
我们是挺想留下来闲聊
We'd absolutely love to stay and chat
不过恐怕我跟我同事们
but I'm afraid that my colleagues and I
得去做点更重要的事情了
have more important matters to attend to just now
就比如说帮助全世界的孩子们
like helping all the children in the world!
再见
Ta-ta!
不 等等
No, wait!
大家别走 快回来
Guys! Please, come back!
等等 最惨的华夫饼星期三
Wait! Worst waffle Wednesday ever.
汤姆斯电视
你是个孩子吗
需要帮助吗
还是让位吧 天才叔公
Well move over, Uncle Grandpa
天才姨母
这里已经有个新帮手了
because there's a new helper in town
她就叫天才姨母
and her name is Aunt Grandma.
就是我
That's me.
只用最强最先进的技术
Using only the best state-of-the-art technology
天才姨母工业
天才姨母与天才姨母工业
Aunt Grandma and Aunt Grandma industries
成为了协助儿童服务的行业龙头
lead the business when it comes to
children-assistance services.
别再受难了
So don't suffer any longer.
马上让我们来帮你吧
Get the help you deserve today.
太好了
Awesome!
马上拨♥打♥
记得早上也要美美的
And remember to have a beautiful morning.
有什么用
What's the use?
我怎么可能会打得过人家
How can I even compete with that?
没朋友 没工作 没人生目标
No friends, no job, and no purpose to my life.
帮不上忙 当天才叔公还有什么意义
What's the point of being uncle grandpa
if I can't help people?
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表