剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
邪恶墨镜
春假
兄弟
Dude!
春假
Spring break!
可乐
放假之王
太棒了
That's awesome!
好耶 春假
Yes, spring break!
好耶
Yeah!
春假
Spring break!
春假
Spring break!
肚包 准备好放春假了没
Yo, Belly Bag, you ready for spring break or what, dawg?
我等不及要去晒日光浴
I can't wait to work on my tan
防晒系数100
到海边见海滩美包了
and meet some beautiful beach bags by the sea!
清凉时光
春假
Spring break!
要看我的壮得要命腹肌吗 格斯先生
Want to check out my sick abs, Mr. Gus?
哪来的腹肌
What abs?
就这么个腹肌
These abs, baby.
看了确实挺要命
Yeah, that's sick, all right.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizz-ow Steve!
准备好要去海滩大玩特玩了吗
Ready to chill at the beach or what, playa?
你也知道 叔公
You know it, Uncle G.
我也都参加了
I already enrolled myself
海滩之王大赛了
in the "king of the beach" competition, too.
先把我得墨镜调好
Just got to get my shade game on point first.
怎么戴比较酷
What do you think looks cooler --
向右偏还是戴低一点
angled to the right or more of a lowered tilt?
感觉我有几分垂头丧气
'Cause I'm sort of feeling the droopy slip look.
我都喜欢 披萨史蒂夫
I like them all, Pizza Steve.
谁在乎呢
Who cares.
准备好了 春假
Get ready, spring break
海滩之王要来了
'cause here comes the king of the beach!
抱歉 披萨史蒂夫
Sorry, Pizza Steve.
我忘说了
I forgot to mention --
我装了个玻璃滑动门
I installed a sliding glass door
把苍蝇跟我的好吃海滩肉隔开
to keep all the flies off my delicious beach meat.
无所谓
Whatever.
刚说到哪了
Anyway, where was I?
啊对 派对
Oh, right -- par-tay!
怎么眼前的色泽不一致
Why is there an inconsistency in my tint?
不会吧
Oh, no!
这可是我最后一副酷哥墨镜了
These were my last pair of cool-dude shades!
墨镜开裂就赢不了海滩之王大赛了
I can't win the "king of the beach" competition with a crack in my sunglasses!
知道吗
You know what?
我好像还有一副
I think I have an extra pair
酷哥墨镜放在手套柜里
of cool-dude shades in the glove compartment.
真的吗 好
Really? Yes!
千万别拿有诅咒的那副
Just make sure not to grab the pair that's cursed.
披萨史蒂夫永远万事顺利
Everything always works out for Pizza Steve.
是谁上前来
Who steps forward?
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
寻求眼镜之人
Those who seek to shield their eyes
须从目视乐趣与窥探真理之间二选一
must choose from perceptions of pleasure or visions of truth.
务必慎重选择 选错绝对有悔意
The choice must be wise, for you may regret.
好好好 别押韵了 怪人
Okay, okay, spare me the rhymes, weirdo.
那副酷的拿给我
Give me that cool one right there.
邪恶墨镜
Wicked shades!
春假
Spring break!
我爱派对
I love to party.
好耶
Yeah!
大家觉得我样子酷不酷
Do I look as cool as I feel?
你最酷了 披萨史蒂夫
You're just the coolest, Pizza Steve!
你上哪弄到的
Where did you get those?
我说 你上哪弄到的
I said, where did you get those?
恶魔
Demon!
披萨史蒂夫 怎么回事
Pizza Steve, what ever is the matter?
没事吧 兄弟
You okay, buddy?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我得检查一下某些东西
I just need to check something.
我的天啊 那是披萨史蒂夫吗
Oh, my gosh! Is that Pizza Steve?
我的天啊 真是披萨史蒂夫
Oh, my gosh, it is Pizza Steve!
是新墨镜吗
Are those new glasses?
好酷一副
They're cool.
所以说 你能在上面签名吗
So uh, anyway, could you sign this?
《披萨熟了》
查克・弗兰克尔斯友情献唱
写上是给蒙斯特罗的
Make it out to Monstro.
不不不不不 邪恶邪恶邪恶
No, no, no, no, no. Evil, evil, evil.
不行 这墨镜绝对带诅咒
Bad! Definitely cursed glasses.
原来只是片普普通通的说话披萨
It's just some ordinary talking slice of pizza.
恶心 我没人爱 去吃虫子好了
Gross. Guess I'll just go eat worms.
大家快来看
Yo, check it out, everyone --
一片普通的无聊披萨
a regular slice of boring pizza.
大家别怕 是我 披萨史蒂夫
Hey, everyone, don't worry it's me -- Pizza Steve.
卖♥♥墨镜
Sun glasses-a.
只卖♥♥给海滩最酷的酷哥
Only for-a the coolest-a beach guys-a.
卖♥♥墨镜
Sun-glasses-a.
不好意思 请来一副最好的墨镜
Excuse me, one pair of your finest shades, please.
什么玩意
What's this-a?
我不卖♥♥给无聊的小披萨
I don't serve a boring-a piece of pizza pie!
懂了吗 给我滚
Capiche-a? Run along.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve-a.
真对不起
I'm-a so sorry-a.
给 一块钱卖♥♥你我这最好的墨镜
Here-a, I give-a you my finest sunglass for only a dollar!
你样子现在更吓人了
You were actually scarier before.
我拿钱包找下钱
Just let me get a dollar from my wallet.
快走开 虫子
Get away, wormy worms!
必须逃离这场噩梦
I have to escape this nightmare.
躲进露营车里 等闹完再出来
I'm just gonna hide in the rv till it's all over.
披萨史蒂夫
Hey, Pizza Steve
大庭广众之下紧张很正常
it's okay to be nervous in social situations.
我有时候也会紧张
I get nervous sometimes, too.
我很理解你现在的心境
Now I know what you're thinking --
很多人都不容易相信自己会紧张
many people would find that hard to believe
我向来都是派对的核心人物
because I'm always the life of the party.
要不我就跟你一起在露营车里
So how's about I join you in the rv
跟你来局电玩好吗
for a nice round of video games?
不行
No way!
快走开 大怪物
Get away from me, you freak.
我没人爱 去吃虫子好了
Guess I'll go eat worms.
潮水池就是这么耍的
And that's how we tide pool.
为什么
Why?!
这不是海滩之王吗
Well, if it isn't the "king of the beach!"
听见了吧
You heard me.
海滩之王大赛现在开始了
It's time for the "king of the beach" competition, of course.
我没那能力参加
No, no, I can't!
披萨史蒂夫
Oh, Pizza Steve
你不知怎的又谦虚又害怕
you're so humble and scared, for some reason.
海滩之王
时间到了 女士们先生们
It's time, ladies and gentleman
年度海滩之王大赛正式开赛
for our annual "king of the beach" competition.
一起为我们出色的参赛者们欢呼吧
Let's hear it for our awesome contestants.
我认识披萨史蒂夫
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?!
要是摘掉墨镜 我就会丢脸
If I take off these glasses, I'll be humiliated.
我吃不吃披萨史蒂夫
可要是戴着
But, if I keep them on
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表