剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
It's me, your Titus.
是我啊 你的Titus
My Titus.
Titus亲亲
Oh.
哦
Where's my driver?
我的司机呢
And I thought we were pathetic.
我还以为我们已经很可悲了
Oh, my God, desk lady?
哦 天呐 前台小妹
I didn't know she had legs.
我都不知道她还有腿
Of course.
呵呵
Happy birthday, Linda.
生日快乐 Linda
Excuse me.
不好意思
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I'm sorry. That came out wrong.
对不起 我没过大脑
Do you know who I am?
你认识我吗
I know who you are, Ms. White.
我知道你是谁 White女士
Look, I'm not the best at...
那个 我知道我不擅长
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 真的
I'm sorry about the way I spoke to you yesterday.
昨天我不应该那样和你讲话
So here.
穿我的
No, Ms. White, I can't take your shoes.
不行 White女士 我不能穿你的鞋子
Please, just make sure all of Dr. Weitz's patients
不要客气 保证让Weitz医生所有的病人都
see you wearing these.
看到你穿这双鞋就行
They'll spend all day
他们一定会花上一整天的时间
wondering whose husband you're sleeping with.
琢磨你究竟和谁的老公有一腿
It'll drive them insane.
他们会抓狂的
I see you got your central incisor fixed.
看起来你修好了你的门牙
No, these are a part of a sexy Joe Biden Halloween costume.
并没有 这是性感版拜登的万圣节装扮的一部分
So what made you come to your senses?
是什么让你想通了
I found out where the free "Wiffee" Was coming from.
我找到免费无线"汪骆"是哪里来的了
Lillian, Pawn Werlt got gentrified.
Lillian Pawn Werlt那儿被高雅化了
It's a vape shop now.
现在改卖♥♥电子烟了
That place is where we first met.
那是我们初遇的地方啊
These are vintage "Borbie" Dolls.
这些是古董的"波比"娃娃啊
I will not accept anything less than $1,000 for them.
你开价少于一千刀我是不会卖♥♥的
I'll give you $6.
六块吧
Eight!
八块
Look, I'm broke. $7, final offer.
我已经破产了 七块 就这价
Okay, four, and I'll also dance for you.
好吧 四块 我再给你跳段舞
No. Excuse me, excuse me. Listen, listen.
不行 不好意思 请容我说一句吧
Mister, don't let this guy take advantage of you.
先生 别让这家伙占你的便宜
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
I'm leaving New York.
我还是离开纽约吧
Wait, no.
等一下 不行
No, you're not. Listen.
你不能走 听着
I got a basement room that nobody wants.
我那里有一个没有人用的地下室
I'll give you a couple months' free rent
你可以用你的舞蹈来交换
in exchange for some of that dancing.
免♥费♥使♥用♥那里几个月
Titus Andromedon.
Titus Andromedon
You don't need to know.
莫问芳名
It's gone?
就这么没了
Gone, gone, gone.
没了 变了 消失了
Like cut-up doughnuts after church.
就像礼拜结束后那些甜甜圈一样
But if those beardos think they're gonna come in here
不过这些胡子佬最好别以为他们可以毫不费力的
and destroy our memories without a fight...
侵占这里 肆意破坏我们的回忆
They picked the wrong neighborhood to try to improve.
在选择改善哪个社区这个事情上 他们犯了大错
Is this where the secret speakeasy is?
这儿到底是不是那个地下酒吧的入口
They're coming.
他们攻进来了
Hey, Ms. White.
嘿 White女士
I brought your car back.
我把车开回来啦
Oh, you got your tooth fixed.
哦 你的牙修好了
My new friend Linda fit me into Dr. Weitz's schedule.
我的新朋友 Linda把我安排进了Weitz医生的时间表里
She even coded it to Julian's insurance.
她甚至帮我用Julian的保险报销了
How did you ever convince her to...
你是怎么劝说她
I was nice to her, okay?
我对她很友善 行了吧
Are you happy? I was nice.
我变得善良了 这下你开心了
And I learned it from watching you.
这是我从你身上观察学到的
And that's why I got you something
所以我从Weitz医生的玩具箱里
from Dr. Weitz's toy chest.
给你顺了点东西
Stretchy sticky hand! Sweet!
黏黏手 太棒了
I'm gonna throw it against stuff till it loses its stick
我要一直玩它直到它因为沾了太多毛
'cause of hair.
而失去粘性
Kimmy, I will try to appreciate you more.
Kimmy 我会试着多夸奖你的
For example, I love how your hair matches your gums.
好比说 我喜欢你的发色和你的牙龈颜色很配
But I understand if you don't want to work for me anymore.
就算你不想再继续给我打工 我也可以理解
Actually, Ms. White, I don't want to work for you anymore.
实际上 White女士 我确实不想再给你打工了
'Cause I want to go back to just being your friend.
因为我还是想成为你的朋友
Because you actually taught me something too.
因为你也教会了一些事情
Are you gonna steal my look?
你要模仿我的穿衣打扮吗
You've taught me that it's okay to ask your friends for help,
你教会了我 求朋友帮忙是完全可以的
even if it might be a pain in their rear.
就算你非常不想向他们求助
'Splain it.
解释一下
I promise to help you
我向你保证
with whatever you need whenever you need it,
不论何时何事 我都会帮你的
if you let me borrow your car in between times.
要是你能在方便的时候把车借给我就好了
'Cause you're looking at a fudging Uber driver.
因为你现在看到的是一个优步专车的新司机
They gave me a phone.
他们给了我一部手♥机♥
I've got two phones now.
我现在有两部手♥机♥了
I can call my other ear.
我可以自己给自己打电♥话♥
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks, Ms. White.
谢谢 White女士
No.
别
Kimmy, Ms. Jacqueline.
Kimmy 叫我Jacqueline女士
Die Frischmacher!
清新每一天(德语)
**It doesn't matter what comes*
*不论生活中遇到什么事情
**Fresh goes better in life*
*清新人生更美好
**Take it easy, you are full of life*
*乐观一点 生活又会好起来
**Nothing gets to you*
*没有什么能难倒你
**Staying fresh, staying cool*
*保持清新 保持清爽
**Take it easy, you are full of life*
*乐观一点 生活又会好起来
**Fresh goes better, fresh goes better*
*清新又美好 清新又美好
**Fresh goes better*
*清新又美好
**It's easy when you're full of life*
*当人生清新又美好一起都会好起来
**Fresh goes better, fresh goes better*
*清新又美好 清新又美好
**Fresh goes better*
*清新又美好
**It's easy when you're full of life... *
*当人生清新又美好一起都会好起来
The Freshmaker!
清新每一天
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表