剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. Wow.
噢 是啊 哇
The magic of tolerance.
宽容的魔力
Okay, I tried being mad, and I don't like it.
好了 我尝试过发脾气了 但是我不喜欢
So it's not like this is Green Eggs and Ham.
这结局跟<绿鸡蛋和火腿>可不一样
I give up.
我放弃了
I'm done being angry.
我不要再生气了
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong diddly*
*叮叮当叮叮当
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong do*
*叮叮当叮当嘟
That's snake-sational!
蛇在太棒了
What happened to my dress?
我的裙子怎么了
Oh, this is a new special dress for the Prince's Ball.
噢 这是为王子的舞会特别准备的裙子
A prince? What prince?
王子 什么王子
Well, he said he was a prince, so I let him in.
他说他是个王子 所以我让他进来了
Why, Sister Kimmy...
哎呀 Kimmy修女
**You've got me wrong*
*你搞错了
**I'm fun, see?*
*我很有趣 瞧
**I'm known from Gary to Muncie*
*从盖瑞市和曼西市都认识我
**As the freaky funky fella*
*我既古怪又臭烘烘
**With a bunker in his yard*
*院子里有地窖
**I got good times...*
*我曾有过大好时光
Animals, get him!
动物们 抓住他
Yah! Oh, God!
呀 噢天呐
Oh, God! I'm still alive.
噢天呐 我还活着
I can feel all of this.
我都感觉得到
Mmm, he tastes yummier than lettuce.
嗯 他比生菜好吃
Aah! Oh.
啊 噢
Kimmy Schmidt, don't you crush my sk...
Kimmy Schmidt 别踩碎我的脑
Where do you think you're going?
你往哪里跑
Bippity-boppity...
噼里里 啪啦啦
No, my face!
不 我的脸
You broke my happy place.
你破坏了我的乐园
It used to be like Disney World,
那儿以前如同迪士尼世界
but now it's the unhappiest place on Earth,
但现在是地球上最不快乐的地方
like everywhere else in Florida.
就像佛罗里达其他的地方一样
Slow down. I'm drunk.
讲慢点 我喝醉了
And what do you think you've learned from all this?
你觉得你从中学到了什么呢
Nothing. That I hate the Reverend.
什么都没有 我讨厌牧师
Biggest duh ever!
这是最不用说的
No. It's not about the Reverend.
不 和牧师无关
I mean, it's a lot about the Reverend,
我的意思是 和牧师很有关系
but to quote Salt-N-Pepa,
但用椒盐乐队的话说
"That's not it."
"这不是全部"
Who else is there?
还有谁在那儿
The flying lady.
会飞的女士
I mean, she didn't take care of you, so you killed her.
她没有照顾好你 所以你杀了她
I wonder who she's supposed to be, Andrea.
我想知道她会是谁呢 Andrea
What older lady... You are.
哪个年长的女人 就是你
...has been all up in my brain tubes lately?
最近一直在我脑海里盘旋
No! Not me. I'm here for you.
不 不是我 我是来帮你的
I had just gotten a booty call
你来的时候我刚接到
from my doorman when you showed up.
门卫打来的约炮电♥话♥
And who did I choose? Both.
我选了谁呢 两个都选了
But in what order?
但是按什么顺序呢
You first.
你优先
No, that Fairy Godmother, she set you up and then tried to leave,
不 那个仙女教母 她给你下套然后想离开
and that made you mad.
这让你很恼火
Like when I flipped out on Lillian.
就像我对Lillian发火的时候一样
So can you think of any other woman in your life
所以你能否从你的生活中想到
who has let you down a lot
其他经常让你失望的女人
who maybe you blame 'cause of you're in the bunker?
你被抓进地窖你认为谁有责任
And this glass is gonna be lights out, so...
喝完这杯我就要断片了 所以
get there quick.
快点想
My mother?
我妈妈吗
Bingo! Ain't just a river in Egypt.
对咯 不要死不承认了
Oh, daytime me is like, "This is a process.
白天清醒的时候我会说 "这是个过程
This takes time."
需要时间"
But actually, it's always the parents.
但事实上 总是父母的问题
Always.
一直是
They fuck you up.
他们把你搞得一团糟
So what does that mean?
所以这算什么意思
It's not enough that I was kidnapped for 15 years?
我被绑♥架♥了15年还不够
Now I have to deal with Lori-Ann Schmidt?
现在我还得对付Lori-Ann Schmidt吗
If that's your mom. Otherwise, no.
当且仅当她是你♥妈♥的♥时候
Ow! Me and you.
噢 我和你
We're gonna figure this out,
我们要把这事情解决了
like a couple of lesbians hooking up a hot-water heater.
就像一对蕾丝边安装热水器一样
But, hey...
但 嘿
that mom stuff, that's a breakthrough...
关于你♥妈♥的♥那段话 对你是很大的突破
for realsies.
说真的
I don't have any stickers left, so just, um...
我没有贴纸了 所以
take a thingy.
随便拿个东东吧
Lillian! There you are.
Lillian 你在这儿
I don't have time for this, Kimmy.
我没时间听你讲话 Kimmy
No, let me apologize for calling you the B word,
我得为叫你B开头的词道歉
'cause what you really are is a massive C word...
因为你的为人配得上一个特大的C
class act.
出类拔萃
Ah, don't apologize to me.
别给我道歉
You were right.
你说得对
I am a bitch.
我是个婊砸
No matter what anyone thinks, I'm tough as hell.
不管谁怎么想 我都无比强悍
And I'll prove it.
我会证明这点的
Hit me!
来打我
I'm stronger than Houdini!
我比胡迪尼更强壮
Who? Dini.
胡谁 迪尼
And I hit back.
我还会还手呢
But looking like this, they'll never see it coming.
不过他们料不到 因为我长得萌
Hey, what's going on over here?
嘿 这儿发生什么了
Oh, is there a problem, Officer?
有什么问题吗 长官
Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
I didn't realize you were a
我没意识到你是位
sweet old lady trying to save a young prostitute.
努力解救年轻妓♥女♥的可爱老太太
Aw. Why does everyone always think I'm...
噢 为什么大家都认为我是
Let me help you with those.
让我来帮你吧
Oh, thank you so much.
非常感谢
Sure.
没事
Oh.
噢
Come on. Follow me.
来 跟我走
Wait. What are we doing?
等等 我们在做什么
They think they're gonna build condos here.
他们以为他们要在这儿修公♥寓♥楼
Let's see 'em try.
让他们试试看
J'shnerp? Who's a sweet old lady now?
香吗 现在谁是可爱的老太太
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong diddly*
*叮叮当叮叮当
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong do*
*叮叮当叮当嘟
That's snake-sational!
蛇在太精彩了
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表