剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
如果你想要三明治 当然可以拿走
Okay, bye-bye.
好吧 再见
Right, wrong, ehh.
别管对错 去吧
You have so many more bones than Sonja.
你的骨骼比Sonja健壮许多
I used to eat a lot of powdered milk.
我以前经常喝很多奶粉
Okay, bye. Have a nice life.
好吧 再见了 祝你生活美满
I can't believe you lied to me.
我不敢相信你们竟然骗我
I'm sorry, but we don't know what to do with you anymore.
对不起 但我们也不知道该拿你怎么办
Two silo explosions? How?
两起筒仓爆♥炸♥ 怎么回事
If I knew, it wouldn't have happened twice.
如果我知道的话 就不会发生第二次了
Jackie Lynn, our town can't afford this.
Jackie Lynn 我们小镇承受不起这样的损失
We have so little money as it is.
我们手里的钱少得可怜
The elders are having a sweat tonight
长者们准备今晚举♥行♥汗屋仪式
to pray for a resolution to the Jackie Lynn situation.
为Jackie Lynn的处境祈求最终决议
I want to go. No.
我想去 不行
Stay away from the sweat lodge.
给我远离汗屋
Jackie Lynn, you belong to another tribe now.
Jackie Lynn 你现在属于另一个部落了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Maybe you should go back to New York.
也许你应该回纽约去
Well... okay.
好吧
If that's the way you feel.
如果你们是这样想的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm shooting nightmares at you.
我把梦魇射向你们
That's not how it works.
这东西不是这样用的
An ihanbla gmunka.
这是捕梦网
It symbolizes connectivity.
它象征着相互连通
If even one thread breaks,
就算只有一条线断了
everything falls apart.
整个捕梦网也就四分五裂了
It's like you, Jackie Lynn.
就像你一样 Jackie Lynn
You need to mend your web.
你需要修复自己的网
But your connections are back in Manhattan.
可你的人脉联♥系♥在曼哈顿
Nothing I ever do is good enough for this family.
我在这个家做什么都不对
I feel like Rob Kardashian!
我觉得我就像Rob Kardashian
The sock designer?
内个袜子设计师
Why do I know that?
我为什么会知道这个
Driver, just go around the block a few times.
师♥傅♥ 绕着这街区转两圈吧
Oh. Right.
噢 好吧
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
The prisoner locks.
囚犯锁锁上了
It's like a sweat lodge in here.
这儿和汗屋一样热
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Coffee!
咖啡
Coffee!
咖啡
White idiot!
蠢白人
White idiot.
蠢白人
**Pizza party for one*
*我的披萨狂欢
**Divorced, dead, and having some fun*
*离婚 死亡 真好玩
**Pizza party for one*
*我的披萨狂欢
I don't have pizza.
我没买♥♥披萨
What's wrong, Kim Blake Nelson?
干嘛 Kim Blake Nelson
I don't know, Titus. What is wrong?
我不知道 Titus 什么是错的
And what's right?
什么才是对的呢
And what's just... ehh?
什么是 耶
I find that life is mostly gray areas,
我发现生活大多处于灰色地带
especially the parts I can't reach with moisturizer.
我涂润肤乳时够不到的部位就变灰了
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Is that why you thought it was okay to be so mean to Vonda?
这就是你对Vonda那么刻薄的理由吗
I don't know what you're referring to,
我不知道你在说什么
because in the movie I saw,
反正在我看过的电影里
I was a hero scoring a legal victory
我是个奔波于各地为年轻的同性恋群体
for young run-a-gays everywhere.
赢得合法化的男主人公
You couldn't even apologize to her.
你还没跟她道歉
There are three things Titus Andromedon does not do:
Titus Andromedon这辈子不做三件事
apologies, drag, and calculus.
道歉 变装 微积分
I'm beginning to think maybe you were a better person
我觉得可能在你还是Ronald Wilkerson时
back when you were Ronald Wilkerson.
你还算是个好人
Well, we'll never know 'cause Ronald Wilkerson's dead.
管你怎么想 反正Ronald Wilkerson已经死了
Oh, you are just Mr. Sassafras Jeans today.
噢 你今天要做♥爱♥顶嘴先生咯
That's a dumb name for how fierce I'm being right now.
这蠢名字成功激怒我了
I want to talk to Ronald.
我要和Ronald讲话
What?
啥
He was good and nice,
他是个好人
and he's still in there somewhere.
他肯定还在你身体的某个角落
I have many past lives inside me.
我体内有很多分♥裂♥人格
I want to talk to Ronald. No!
我要和Ronald讲话 不要
Titus Andromedon, let me speak to Ronald!
Titus Andromedon 让我和Ronald讲话
Ronald don't want to talk, please.
拜托 Ronald不想跟你讲话
That was Murasaki. I'll explain her later.
刚刚是Murasaki说的 等下我再解释她是谁
Ronald, you loved Vonda.
Ronald 你爱Vonda
Leave us alone, lassie!
滚开 小婊砸
Ooh, who was that?
噢 刚刚是谁
Ow. Aah!
噢 啊
I... I...
我 我
I sure didn't want to hurt Vonda Jeanne.
我确实不曾想要伤害Vonda Jeanne
I was scared to face her.
我害怕面对她
What if she wouldn't accept my apology?
要是她不愿接受我的道歉怎么办
Shut up, Ronald, you nerd.
闭嘴 Ronald 你这个蠢货
See?
看到了吧
I knew it.
我就知道
You need to embrace your Ronald, Titus.
你得接受Ronald的存在 Titus
For why?
为什么
For me. I'm your Vonda now.
为了我 现在我就是你的Vonda
How do I know you won't just pack up and run away from me?
我怎么知道你会不会打包跑路
Because I probably won't.
也可能我不会啊
Now, can I please eat my ham and clam pizza in peace?
现在能让我安静地享用火腿蛤蜊披萨了吗
That's wrong.
不对
Those toppings are wrong.
这配料不对
I will agree with you in 20 minutes.
我同意 先给我20分钟
But it doesn't matter, does it?
不过没事 不是吗
'Cause this is New York,
这里是纽约
where everyone's moral relatives.
每个人都在道德上是相对的
Just order a deep-dish ham/clam,
你只要点份深盘火腿蛤蜊披萨
and some sicko will make it for you.
某个死变♥态♥就会给你做
I'll have you know I didn't order these.
我得让你知道我没点这个
I found them.
我捡的
Am I the only person in this city
我是这个城市里唯一一个
who doesn't just do whatevs whenevs?
不那么随便的人吗
Well, fudge that sugar.
干♥他♥妈的糖
Fudge it to heck,
让它见鬼去吧
where a demon with a thousand wee-wees
长着一千根小鸡鸡的魔鬼
fudges it forever!
会干♥死♥它
I'm crashing Dong's brunch!
我要毁了Dong的早午饭
I'm sweating like an Indian in here.
我在这儿热得跟个印第安人一样
It's okay. I can say that.
没事 我可以这么说
I can say that.
我可以说
Jackie Lynn, the hoop symbolizes unity.
Jackie Lynn 圆环象征着团结
I'm visioning.
我出现幻觉了
We have so little money as it is.
我们没有那么多的钱
Your house is that way, dummy.
你家房♥子在那边 蠢货
You belong to a different tribe now.
现在你属于另一个部族了
Boogie oogie, oogie.
我扭 我扭 我扭扭扭
Corn god. You are corn-lectric.
玉米之神 你真是个电动玉米
Just use your contacts.
戴上你的隐形眼镜
Your connections are back in Manhattan.
你的人脉联♥系♥在曼哈顿
In Manhattan...
在曼哈顿
How am I still a thing?
我怎么还只是个物品
Connections. Back in Manhattan.
联♥系♥ 回曼哈顿
Lacrosse is our thing.
曲棍球是我们发明的
Contacts, contacts, contacts.
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表