剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
至少那尸体长得和我很相似
but is burned beyond recognition.
不过被烧的已经无从分辨了
Titus, if anything deserves a high five, it's this.
Titus 要说有什么值得击掌庆祝的话 就是这场演出了
And yet nothing does.
那必须的
That was beautiful.
演出真是太棒了
I haven't heard that song since I was a little boy.
我长大以后就再也没听到过那首歌♥了
Corbin, what do we do now that we're not offended?
Corbin 既然我们不再觉得被冒犯了 我们应该做什么
Yeah, I feel weird.
是啊 我觉得很奇怪
It's like... I can't breathe.
就好像 我不能呼吸了
Wait, I'm not allowed to say that.
等等 我不能这么说
I offended myself.
我冒犯了我自己
Yo, yo, yo, bitches,
哟 哟 哟 小混♥蛋♥们
where my table at?
我的混音台在哪里
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Why aren't you with Jacqueline?
你怎么没和Jacqueline在一起
She set me free.
她让我离开了
She said I could be so much more than a trophy boy,
她说我可以成为比小白脸更好的人
and she was right.
她说的没错
So say goodbye to Douglas,
所以和Douglas说再见吧
and say hello to DJ FingaBlazt.
迎接DJ 指尖风暴
Jacqueline listened to me.
Jacqueline听我的劝了
Oh, Jacqueline.
哦 Jacqueline
Don't tell me you're making your debut sans peen.
别告诉我你这样子就来了
Mimi, darling.
Mimi 亲爱的
How did that sad woman guess my name?
那个惨兮兮的女人怎么会猜中我的名字
Away, gypsy. No babies for you here.
流浪去吧 吉普赛 这儿可没有给你的小白脸
You know what?
你们知道吗
I don't care what any of you think.
我不在意你们任何一个人的想法
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I don't need a man.
我不需要男人
Scoff.
呵呵
Kimmy attack! What's happening?
Kimmy攻击 怎么了
Oh, good. It's you this time.
哦 太棒了 这次我抱对人了
There's a lot of fancy blond ladies here.
这儿有好多华丽丽的金发女士啊
I saw Douglas. I know what you did.
我见到Douglas了 我知道你做了什么
I just had to come down here and give you a high five.
我就是来这儿找你 想和你击掌庆祝的
Absolutely not. But thank you, Kimmy.
人家才不要 不过谢谢你 Kimmy
I just...
我就是
I don't think I can go through with this.
我觉得我抗不过去的
They all think I'm a joke.
他们都把我当一个笑话
So let them laugh
那就让他们笑去吧
and laugh and laugh
笑啊 笑啊
and dance and laugh,
又跳又笑
'cause we don't care what everyone you know thinks.
因为我们就是不在乎你认识的每一个人的想法
Nope. Titus almost gave in to the haters today.
不许走 Titus今天差点就对那些讨厌鬼投降了
And I almost let him.
我差点就放任他了
But I'm not making that mistake again.
但是我不会再犯同样的错了
Well, what have we here?
哦 这是谁来了啊
Don't need a man, indeed.
你确实不需要男人啊
Jacqueline, why, don't tell me this is your date.
Jacqueline 怎么了 别告诉我这是你的约会对象
Date? Mr. Splode...
对象 Splode先生
Yes, well, it's nothing serious.
是啊 对啊 这没什么大不了的
I just had to take a break from men after Julian.
Julian之后我就想换个口味
I guess some people might find that fascinating.
我想有些人会觉得这很有趣吧
Le freak c'est chic.
非常有趣
And such a nasty little butch boy.
真是个下流的假小子
She's a model for L.L.Bean's performance fleeces.
她是里昂比恩的冲锋衣的模特
Scrumptious!
太棒了
You're the belle of the ball.
你是这场舞会里最美的女人
Julian will be furious
要是Julian从像我这样的人口中
when he hears about this from someone who is me.
听到这个消息 Julian肯定会非常生气的
Jacqueline's my best friend.
Jacqueline是我的好闺蜜
Congratulations!
恭喜
A chocolate fountain?
巧克力喷泉
How much drinks can you drink from it?
你能接多少杯巧克力啊
We miss you, Biggie.
我们都很想你 Biggie
Your name described your spirit
你名字反映了你的精神
as well as your morbid obesity.
还有你病态的肥胖身躯
It looks just like him.
画得简直一模一样
You know, B,
你知道吗 B小子
I also do nudes.
我还会画裸体
Run, Lillian! Run, Lillian!
快跑 Lillian 快跑 Lillian
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表