剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Fine, whatever.
好吧 管你呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
But you do.
但是你在乎
You care so much.
你管得太多了
Why is that?
为什么会那样
Because I like helping other people.
因为我就是喜欢帮助别人
And I need your help.
并且我需要你的帮忙
One more strike, and the Thompson family
再错一次 汤普森一家
gets a chance to steal!
就要有机会偷东西了
I care because it's my fault, okay?
我在乎是因为这是我的错 好吗
I'm the reason your boundaries got screwed up.
我搞砸了你的生活
It's my fault you're leaving.
你离开都是我的错
Oh, brother.
哦 老兄
Your world-famous abandonment issues.
你举世闻名的被遗弃的问题
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Am I really gonna have to say this out loud to you?
我真的非得跟你说出来嘛
This is so hack.
这太可怕了
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
One Oprah style:
换个奥普拉风格
it's not your fault!
不是你的错
The way I am has nothing to do with you.
我这个样子跟你一点关系都没有
You're not responsible for other people's problems.
别人的问题并不需要你来负责
You never have been.
永远都不需要
It's not your fault that people leave, dummy.
人们离开不是你的错 傻瓜
I guess this is how my relationship with my mom
我猜这就是我和妈妈的关系
stinks up my current relationships.
搞砸了我现在和其他人关系的原因
Chanandler Bing!
Chanandler Bing
And until... Until... Until
并且直到 直到 直到
you deal with her for reals,
你认真面对她之前
you are just gonna continue to do the same thing
你还是会接着做一样的事
over and over and over again.
一次又一次地重复
It's called a pattern.
这叫做行为模式
And so is this.
这个也是个行为模式
**Watch me whip whip*
*看我摇摆 摇摆
**And watch me nae nae*
*看我跳舞 跳舞
**And whip whip*
*摇摆 摇摆
**And nae nae*
*看我跳舞
**And stanky leg stanky leg*
*抖腿 抖腿
**Break your legs*
*狂抖双腿
**Watch me whip whip*
*看我摇摆 摇摆
**And watch me nae nae*
*看我跳舞 跳舞
**And whip whip*
*摇摆 摇摆
**And watch me nae nae*
*看我跳舞
Hey, can I cook with this wine?
嘿 我能用这个酒做饭吗
It's already open.
它已经开了
Sure, but that's not wine.
当然 不过那不是酒
That bottle's there 'cause of a leak.
瓶子在那里是为了接漏下来的水
Why is it red?
为什么是红色的
Future Andromitano residence.
未来的仙女座居民
This is Mikus.
我是Mikus
be Tikey.
你是Tikey
Titus, Judy Layman calling.
Titus Judy Layman打来电♥话♥
That toilet was broken when I went in there, Judy.
那个厕所我进去之前就坏掉了 Judy
No, no, no, no, listen.
不 不 不 听着
We want to offer you the part
我们想让你演一个角色
of Guy Who Stalks Tracy Chambers in Mahogany.
在"红木森林里跟踪Tracy Chambers的男人"里
What?
什么
You're casting me?
你要招我做演员
Look, you were clearly very ill,
听着 你之前肯定晕得很厉害
but you went out there anyway,
但是你还是出去表演了
and that is exactly what we look for
这就是我们想要找的
in our cruise ship performers.
在我们的游轮上表演的人
If you're a human being on a cruise ship,
如果你是一个在游轮上的人
you will be violently ill with some combination
你会晕得很厉害 并且可能遇到各种
of norovirus, Legionnaires' disease,
诺瓦克冰♥毒♥ 军团病
improperly prepared seafood, bird flu, pool feces,
不太新鲜的海鲜 流感 便池
STDs from the crew,
船员的性病
and that's assuming nobody murders you.
以上都是在没人想要谋杀你的前提下
Judy, make like the ends of a doggy's legs and pause.
Judy 不用再说好话了 打住
This is for a cruise?
这是为游轮旅行吗
Yeah, I thought you knew that.
是的 我以为你知道
It's four months in the Caribbean.
在加勒比海呆四个月
No.
不
I mean, I can't just leave New York. I-I...
我是说 我不能就这么离开纽约 我 我
Judy, he'll call you back.
Judy 他会再打给你的
Dude, you got to take that job.
亲爱的 你必须接受这个工作
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You just told me you wanted to move in together.
你才告诉我要同居
I do, but we can figure that out when you get back.
我是说了 但是我们可以等你回来再说
In four months!
四个月之后啊
That's, like, three Judd Apatow movies!
那就像三部Judd Apatow的电影一样长
I can't think that far ahead.
我没办法想到那么远
I don't even know how this sentence is gonna end volcano!
我都不知道这一句话最后一个字是什么 火山
You're going.
你一定要去
It's Dionne Warwick.
这可是Dionne Warwick
That's Whitney Houston's cousin!
那是惠特尼休斯敦的表姐
How can I leave when you're starting to say gay stuff like that?
你开始说这些同性恋的话的时候我怎么忍♥心离开
Weren't you at that funeral?
你当时没在葬礼上吗
Did you hear nothing Ice-T said?
你没听到Ice T说的吗
You got to go for it, have no regrets.
努力去争取 不留遗憾
Norman wasn't a loser.
Norman并不是失败者
He was beautiful,
他做得很不错
like that one-handed touchdown catch
就像那个单手触地得分的
Odell Beckham Jr. Made last year.
Odell Beckham Jr去年做的一样
Yeah, I'm still gonna say stuff like that.
没错 我还是要说这些话
I have levels.
我是有水平的人
You'd risk losing me
你宁愿冒险失去我
for me?
为了我好
Guys, I'm gonna find my mom.
大伙儿 我要去找我妈妈
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么找
I have no idea where she could be.
也不清楚她会在哪里
But if I can find every goshdang Waldo
但如果我能找到每一个我碰到过的
that's ever crossed my path,
该死的Waldo
then I can find Lori-Ann Schmidt.
我就能找到Lori Ann Schmidt
I'll probably have to hire a private eye,
我很可能会雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
someone who can infiltrate the coasterhead community
潜入岸边的社区
by becoming one of them,
成为他们的一员
all while running the risk that he forgets
一直等到他都忘记
whose side he's really on.
他到底站在哪边的立场的时候
And I know I can count on the two of you
我知道我可以相信你们俩
and your unique set of skills.
以及你俩独特的才能
Um, actually, I just found her on Facebook.
呃 其实 我刚刚在脸书上找到她了
Girl, that bitch is in Orlando.
姑娘 那个贱♥人♥就在奥兰多
Oh.
噢
That was easy.
这么简单
Why'd it take them so long to find me?
为什么他们花了这么久才找到我
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表