剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, your mail is so boring.
哦 你的信件真是太无聊了
Cyndee met a rabbit.
Cyndee遇见了一只兔子
Donna Maria's mole sauce is in goop.
Donna Maria的辣巧克力酱上了
Leah Remini joined Gretchen's church.
Leah Remini加入了Gretchen的教会
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Wait, you're leaving already?
等等 你现在就要走了
Yeah. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving.
对啊 明天就是感恩节了
Lillian, the Carnivore Cruise Lines flagship ship Ocean Skank
Lilian 嘉年华邮轮海上骚货队伍
leaves in two days, and this girl's got a mom to find.
再过两天就要出发了 这姑娘还要找妈
We'll be back before you know it.
我们很快就会回来的
Yeah?
是吗
W-what if Titus gets discovered
如果Titus被星探发现
and moves to LA and gets big fake breasts?
搬家去洛杉矶又隆胸了怎么办
I don't want to see him like that.
我不想看到他这样
And you're gonna find your real mom,
而你找到你的亲生妈妈之后
and then you won't need your fake mom anymore.
你就不需要我这个假妈妈了
I'll be all alone, just like after Roland left.
我就会孤身一人 就像Roland离开了之后那样
Was shot in the face by you.
你自己开枪杀的他啊
Look, if you get lonely,
如果你孤单了
just watch some of my old audition tapes.
可以看看我以前试镜的录影带
Maybe you can appreciate them in a way
说不定你会比
that Dick Wolf's snooty doorman could not.
Dick Wolf的高傲门卫更喜欢它
Go if you're gonna go. I'm used to being ignored.
如果你们要走就走吧 我习惯被忽视了
Mm-hmm, remember when you chained yourself
嗯 还记得你把自己跟一个
to that bulldozer for a week and no one noticed or cared?
推土机一起铐上一礼拜但没人发现吗
I'll bring you back a real Florida souvenir,
我会带给你一个佛罗里达纪念品的
like a python or a gun!
像是一条蟒蛇 或者一把枪
Don't worry about me.
别为我担心了
I'll just be here
我就在这里
smelling your clothes,
闻闻你们的衣服
wondering if you're ever coming back,
想想你们还会不会回来
my voice getting quieter and quieter
我的声音越来越轻
Quit being a bummer, Lillian!
别做丧气鬼 Lillian
What if I get seasick?
万一我晕船怎么办
Why do boats float and Tituses sink?
如果船浮着但Titus沉了怎么办
What if a sea witch says I
如果有个海底巫婆说
can meet Prince Eric if I give her my voice?
我把声音给她就能遇见Eric王子怎么办
I do it, right?
我应该答应的 对不对
Are you even listening to what I'm saying to you?
你听见我跟你说什么了吗
Sorry. I've got a lot on my mind.
对不起 我脑子里事情太多了
I rented a car for the first time.
这是我第一次租车
I declined gator insurance,
我当时没要保险
which has proven to be a mistake.
真是个错误的决定
Not again! That's 11.
别又来啊 第11次了
And tomorrow I'm gonna ambush my mom at the Rip Ride Rockit,
明天我要去疯狂过山车埋伏我妈
and then all that drama you always told me to save for my mama?
记得我每次想生气你都叫我留着给我妈吗
Well, I did.
我留着了
Sweetheart, maybe I should go with you
宝贝 也许我应该跟你一起
so that I can film it.
这样我就可以拍下来了
No. You have to get to Miami.
不行 你必须得去迈阿密
And I've got to do this alone.
我必须得一个人
When I visualize this meeting, like Andrea told me to...
Andrea让我想象这次见面
Drivinghighway! Oh!
我们在高速上呢 哦
Lori-Ann Schmidt is not a lady who says, "I'm sorry."
Lori-Ann Schmidt不是一个会道歉的女人
Even when you're supposed to, like in a board game scenario.
就算是应该道歉的时候 好比在玩桌游的时候
But I'm gonna tell her everything I've been thinking about
但我还是要告诉她这过去15年里
for the last 15 years.
我的真实想法
And she will apologize.
然后她会跟我道歉的
Girl, let me see you do one of these.
妹子 让我看看你做这个动作
Unh-unh.
啊嗯
Uh-uh.
嗯嗯
Take it back. Undo it.
快撤销 快收回去
No, sirree...
绝对
Bob.
不行
Bar mitzvah.
成年礼快乐
I'd like to sell these.
我想要卖♥♥了这些
Tomorrow I need an apartment full of expensive furniture
明天我需要一屋子的昂贵家具
for a catered Thanksgiving.
为了感恩节的招待
My boyfriend's family is coming from Washington.
我男朋友的家人会从华盛顿过来
I mean, not boyfriend, I guess.
我的意思是 还不算正式的男朋友
I mean, fingers crossed,
我的意思是 希望会是
but he doesn't want to russ it...
但他不想太甘
"Russ"? What am I talking about?
甘 我在说什么
His name is Russ. I get it.
他的名字叫Russ 我明白
My wife's name is Shira,
我妻子名字叫Shira
which sounds like She-Ra, He-Man's sister.
听起来像Shera 那个超级英雄
So that's fun.
有趣吧
These are good quality.
这些质量很好
You were hot piece rich man?
你以前很有钱吗
I was. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
But now I'm falling in love for the first time.
但我现在第一次尝到了爱情的滋味
I finally understand what all those love songs are talking about,
我终于明白那些情歌♥里唱的是什么
like Sheena Easton's "Sugar Walls."
就像Sheena Easton的
No, sorry.
不行 抱歉
Not this one.
这个不卖♥♥
I just don't know if Russ feels the same way about me.
我不知道Russ是不是跟我有一样的感觉
If I could win over his family...
如果我可以赢得他家人的喜欢
Family is key,
家庭最重要了
but take everything I say with grain of salt
但是别全信我说的话
because I was, how you say,
因为我 怎么说
shot in brain by robber.
脑子被抢劫犯打中过
Wow, Beverly Hills.
哇 比佛利山庄
I feel like a prostitute getting a necklace.
我感觉就像一个要买♥♥项链的妓♥女♥
Oh! Hey, little guy.
哦 嗨 小朋友
Get in there, Jayden. Say hi to...
快过去 Jayden 跟这个
Smile with... Irish Dora.
快笑 跟这个 爱尔兰Dora
Whoville Lady or whatever.
Whoville来的女士还是什么的
Oh, I'm not a character here.
哦 我不是这里的角色
Give her a kiss, Jayden.
Jayden 亲她一下
Thanks, but I'm Kimmy.
谢谢 但我是Kimmy
You hear that? It's Kimmy.
你听到了吗 是Kimmy
Now take a picture with it and let's get back to the Camry
快跟她拍张照片然后回车上了
'cause I'm done.
我受够了
Come on.
拜托
I'm just a person.
我是个普通人
Okay, look for the telltale signs of coasterheads:
寻找要坐过山车迷的线索
no kids, strap-on sunglasses,
没小孩 绑带太阳镜
airbrushed clothes,
彩绘衣服
water pistols full of margaritas.
水枪里全是玛格利塔酒
Got to stay hydrated.
别脱水了
Go ahead. Do it.
去吧 快去
Mommy.
妈妈
Lori-Ann Schmidt!
Lori-Ann Schmidt
I've got some stuff to say to you.
我有话要跟你说
Baby!
宝贝
My baby! Ha-ha.
我的宝贝 哈哈
Ah.
啊
Oh, God, you're alive!
天哪 你居然还活着
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
Kimmy, I'm so sorry, baby.
Kimmy宝贝 我太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我太抱歉了
Oh, my God, you're alive!
天哪 你居然还活着
This is my baby!
这是我的宝贝
My baby is alive!
我的宝贝活着
Lori-Ann! Lori-Ann! Lori-Ann! Lori-Ann!
Lori-Ann Lori-Ann Lori-Ann Lori-Ann
Lori-Ann! Lori-Ann!
Lori-Ann Lori-Ann
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧♥槽♥
**It's a miracle*
*真是个奇迹
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表