剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
And supposedly one in ten is gay,
而且十个人里总有一个是同性恋
so one of our kids had to be.
那我们的一个孩子是也很正常
Sure wasn't going to be Dominic, Jr.
反正肯定不会是小Dominic
Not unless touching boobs makes you gay!
除非同性恋也喜欢摸咪♥咪♥
It's sad.
好可怜
Her mind is gone.
她神智不太清楚了
Michael, look, you know I don't do big speeches.
Michael 你知道我不会说什么长篇大论
Come here.
过来
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Salute!
干杯
I blame Ellen DeGeneres for this.
这都怪Ellen DeGeneres
Those stickers are great, huh?
小贴画很棒是吧
What's that?
那是什么
A pepper saying, "Hot stuff"?
一个辣椒说"很火♥辣♥吧"
Not bad. Not bad.
不错 不错
Yes. Dylan loves the stickers.
是啊 Dylan很喜欢这些贴画
So does Kimmy.
Kimmy也很喜欢
Well, they do help motivate him not to wet the bed.
确实对他不再尿床有帮助
Oh, Kimmy doesn't have that problem.
噢 Kimmy没有这个问题
But she doesn't look down on Dylan.
但是她不会看不起Dylan的
So how old's your child?
你的孩子多大了
Kimmy's what?
Kimmy的什么
I'm ready to go, Dad.
可以走了 爸爸
Dr. Bayden said I'd get another sticker
Bayden医生说如果我下次见到陌生人
if I'm polite when I meet new people...
可以很礼貌的话就再给我一张贴画
like this bitch.
比如这个贱♥人♥
Ow! Oh, sso sorry.
啊 噢 对不起
These stickers are for kids.
这些贴画是给孩子准备的
You lied to me, Doctor.
你骗了我 医生
If that even is your real name.
如果这是你的真名的话
The stickers are just a tool for positive reinforcement.
贴画只是一种激励手段
And, yes, generally, they are for younger people,
没错 一般来说是给年轻一点的人群
but so are wheelie-sneakers.
但是滑轮鞋也是给小孩子穿的啊
Oh!
啊
I'm fine. Don't help me.
我没事 不用帮我
You know what?
你知道吗
You were just tricking me.
你就是在戏弄我
You wanted me to leave, so you gave me some stickers.
你想让我离开 所以你就给我点贴画
You think that makes me feel grape?
你觉得那会让我感觉紫恩的很腻害吗
No. It makes me berry sad.
错 那让我觉得果外地伤心
'Cause you know who else used to mess with my head like that?
因为你知道还有谁像你一样骗过我吗
The Reverend!
那个牧师
Kimmy, I am berry sorry...
Kimmy 我果外地抱歉
Excuse me. Very.
不好意思 是格外
You have every raisin... Oh, come on, Banandrea.
你有梨由 哦 好好说话 Banandrea
This sucks eggs! I'm so mad!
太操蛋了 气死我了
Sorry about the turbulence.
不好意思我失态了
A moment ago, you were quite upset.
刚才 你还很生气呢
And I apologized.
我也道歉了
Can we just get back to you
你是不是可以接着告诉我
telling me all my childhood crushes are gay?
我小时候所有的偶像都是同性恋的问题
Who's next, Ricky Martin and Niles?
下一个是谁 Ricky Martin和Niles
Wow. Okay.
哇哦 好吧
Actually, I would like to talk about
其实我更想聊聊
how you control your temper like that.
你是如何像那样控制你的情绪的
Okay.
好吧
Well, when I was little, I was obsessed with Disney princesses.
我小的时候 非常痴迷迪斯尼公主
Belle, Ariel, Tan Sally Dress-Up...
贝儿公主 小美人鱼公主 深色皮肤的换装娃娃
That's what they called Pocahontas in Indiana.
那是宝嘉康蒂公主在印第安纳州的称呼
Mm.
嗯
But then, in the bunker, I realized I was a Disney princess.
但是后来在地窖的时候 我意识到我就是迪斯尼公主啊
I was held prisoner by a beast, like Belle.
我被一个野兽囚禁了 就像贝儿公主
I had to keep my mouth shut, like Ariel.
我还无法出声呼救 就像小美人鱼
Yes, those movies are problematic.
是啊 那些电影真的很有问题
You probably haven't seen Tangled,
你可能没看过<魔发奇缘>
but at the end when they cut Rapunzel's hair off,
但是最后他们剪掉了长发公主的头发
it turns brown and "Loses its magic."
头发变成了褐色而且"失去了魔力"
What is that about?
那有什么意义啊
But they all had happy endings.
但是她们的结局都很好啊
So whenever my noodle got steamed,
所以每当我想发火的时候
I just took a trip to my happy place.
我就神游到我的开心乐园
**When I'm feeling sad or mad*
*每当我伤心或愤怒
**And wish that I were dead*
*要死又要活
**I hide inside my mind*
*我躲进自己的脑海
**And sing a happy song instead*
*唱首欢快的歌♥
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong do*
*叮叮当叮当嘟
**Just sing your anger away*
*唱走你的愤怒吧
**When the Reverend tries to terrorize*
*当牧师想吓倒你
**Just cover up the screams and cries*
*用你自创的歌♥谣
**With a ditty you improvise*
*掩盖尖叫和哭泣吧
**Over and over and every day*
*一天又一天
**Ding-dong diddly, ding-dong do*
*叮叮当叮当嘟
**Is such a helpful tune*
*这旋律好慰藉
**It fills you with the warmest glow*
*给予你温暖的光芒
**Then bundles up your pain and woe*
*打包你的痛苦悲伤
**And wraps them up with a blood-red bow*
*再扎上一枚血红的蝴蝶结
**And sends them to the moon*
*送到月亮上
**How did he trick us? La la lo*
*他为什么要骗我们 啦啦咯
**Why did he pick us? I don't know*
*他为什么要选我们 我不知道
**Only to stick us far below*
*就为了把我们
**Where mushrooms grow and corpses go*
*困在这深深的地底
**Just sing, just sing, just sing, just sing*
*唱吧 唱吧 唱吧 唱吧
**So when you're angry and in a stew*
*当你生气和烦恼的时候
**Remember this secret I'm telling you*
*记住我告诉你的秘诀
**Sing ding-dong diddly, ding-dong do*
*唱首歌♥谣解烦忧
Wonderful.
真好
Oh, thank you, Fairy Godmother.
谢谢你 仙女教母
Sure, dude.
好说 伙计
Kimmy, having a coping mechanism is perfectly healthy,
Kimmy 有自己应对问题的方法是很健康的
but you do know that it's okay to get mad, right?
但是你知道偶尔发发火也是正常的 对吧
Of course.
当然
Not!
不是
Wayne's World.
<反斗智多星>
Anger is a normal response to a lot of things.
生气是很多事都会引起的一种正常反应
For example, getting a 50th birthday card
比如 你44岁的时候 你的侄女送你一张
from your niece when you're 44.
50岁生日快乐的贺卡
I mean, who paid for that? She's seven!
谁给她买♥♥的啊 她才七岁
No. Anger is bad and ugly.
错 生气是不好的丑陋的
It's the opposite of who I want to be.
我绝对不想成为这样的人
So I don't get pissed off.
所以我是不会生气的
I get pissed on.
我只会受气
Hmm.
嗯
Look, between now and our next session,
听好 从现在到我们下次约诊
I want you to allow yourself to be angry.
我希望你可以让自己发发火
You are entitled to that emotion.
你有资格去发火
And if you do, you can have any sticker you want.
如果你做到了 你要哪个贴画都可以
Fine. If I have to, the astronaut one that says,
好吧 如果非得选 我要那个说着
"You're out of this world."
"你离开这个世界了"的宇航员
I don't care.
我才不在乎呢
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You're not supposed to eat those.
你不该吃那个
They're biscotti. They're terrible.
那是意大利烤饼 难吃死了
I don't care.
无所谓
Am... am I missing something here?
呃 我漏掉了什么吗
'Cause that went great, right?
因为刚才进行得很顺利 对吗
It was great for you.
对你来说很顺利
Not so great for me or my planned butterfly release.
对我可不怎么样啊 还有我计划好的放飞蝴蝶
Oh, my God.
老天哪
Are you mad that you didn't
你生气是不是因为
get to be the center of attention at this?
刚才你不是众人关注的焦点啊
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表