剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I wrote a song that rhymed "Tolerance" with...
我写了首歌♥跟"宽容"押韵的
No, you know what? I'm not even gonna tell you now.
算了 我才不想跟你说呢
Wow, Titus. That's exactly what they would have said!
哇哦 Titus 听了以后他们肯定也会这样说的
But I never got to have that moment.
但是我是没那个机会了
Not today, not ever!
今天没有 从来就没有过
Homo says what?
同志你什么意思
I never got to come out, Mikey.
我从来没有机会出柜 Mikey
That speech I was gonna give today?
我今天打算说的话
I've been writing it in my head for 20 years.
已经在脑海里打了20年草稿了
I was just gonna replace "Titus" with "Mikey,"
我本打算用"Mikey"代替"Titus"
"Mississippi" with "Queens,"
用"皇后区"代替"密西西比州"
and "Miss Saigon" with "The New York Jets."
用"纽约喷气机队"代替"西贡小姐"
Go, Jets.
冲啊 喷气机队
Growing up in Mississippi, coming out wasn't a thing.
在密西西比州长大 出柜不被当个事
You were just... funny.
你只是显得比较古怪
And then you marry a Vonda.
然后你会娶一个叫Vonda的
In Queens, they're called Ginas.
在皇后区 一般是叫Gina
I never got the drama, the hugs, the tears,
我从没经历过那种戏剧场面 那些拥抱和眼泪
and, more importantly, I never got to stare bigotry in the eye
更重要的是 我从没有机会直视偏见的眼睛说
and say, "Homey don't play that."
"请恕在下不能苟同"
I said it's been 20 years.
我说了都20年了
I'm happy for you, Mikey.
我很为你开心 Mikey
But the world weeps for Titus.
但是我就太悲催了
I need to take a somber, reflective walk.
我要去散个忧郁的深沉的步
Hey, Lillian.
嘿 Lillian
Let me help you with those.
我来帮你拿吧
I don't need your help.
我才不要你帮
What do you think, I can't carry my own brown-bag porno?
你想什么呢 我自己拿不动一纸袋子黄♥片♥吗
Ah!
啊
Oh, what are you looking at, Strawberry Shortbus?
你看什么看 草莓弱智女孩
Lillian, how do you do it?
Lillian 你是怎么做到的
Standing up is the only way I can.
只有绝不退让才能做到
When you're upset, you just let it all out.
当你生气的时候 你就这么发泄出来
I don't know how to do that.
我就不知道怎么发泄
It doesn't matter if you let it all out
如果没人把你当回事
if nobody takes you seriously.
你就算发泄了也没有用
Well, my therapist wants me to be mad more.
我的心理医生希望我多发点火
She thinks... She?
她认为 是个女的
Oh, brother.
噢 朋友
She thinks that I'm entitled to that emotion or whatever.
她认为我有权生气
So maybe you can teach me?
所以也许你能教教我
Okay.
可以
Yeah.
好
That's what I need!
这就是我需要的
Get back out there!
咱们出去闯
Ha!
哈
I'll show you.
我教你
Oh, these bastards.
噢 这些混♥蛋♥
Come on. Follow my lead.
过来 跟上
Can I ask you guys to wait a moment? We're filming.
你们能不能等等 我们在拍摄
Yeah, I'm walking.
我在走路
I'll smack you in the mouth.
信不信我揍得你满地找牙
Oh, my God!
噢 天呐
Will you be the crazy grandma in my web series?
你能演我的网剧里的疯狂奶奶吗
What... That's Richard Belzer.
啥 那是Richard Belzer
Mr. Belzer! Mr. Belzer!
Belzer先生 Belzer先生
It's Kimmy from watching you!
我是你的忠实迷妹Kimmy
Mr. Belzer!
Belzer先生
Watch this.
看好了
Oh, no! Oh, don't worry.
噢不 别担心
I'll pick that up 'cause I work for you!
我会捡起来的 因为我是替你工作的
Ah!
啊
Wait. Where'd that come from?
等等 那是哪来的
You never picked it up.
没看见你捡啊
What the hell is happening?
真见鬼了
If we can't find a way
我如果不能想办法
to get into a fight in a New York City deli,
在纽约熟食店里打起来
then Al Sharpton was right.
那么Al Sharpton就说对了
I'm an embarrassment to honkydom.
我是白鬼子的耻辱
But what's there to get mad about in here?
但在这儿有什么可生气的呢
They got candy and giant beer bottles...
他们有糖果和超大的啤酒瓶
...that make me feel like I'm shrinking.
让我觉得我自己都缩小了
"What's there to get mad about?"
"有什么好生气的"
How about this hotshot on a very important phone call?
这个打着重要电♥话♥的大佬就挺招人烦的
Mommy, I tried, but it was hot, and I didn't have the things.
妈咪 我努力了 但卖♥♥得太快 我没抢到
Mommy! Turn down the TV.
妈咪 电视调小声点
What are you watching?
你在看什么
No, don't! I'm taping it!
不 别 我要录下来的
Eh!
额
And I'm cutting the line.
我插队了
You go ahead, honey.
您先请 亲爱的
You people are useless.
你们这些人真没用
And I don't know what your problem is.
我也不知道你有什么问题
I thought you wanted to get angry.
我以为你想发发脾气
I guess this kind of stuff just isn't what makes me mad.
我想这类事情恰好不会让我发火
Oh, forget it.
算了
I can't deal with you.
我拿你没办法了
You're on your own.
你自求多福吧
You're on your own. You're on your own.
你自求多福 你自求多福
You're on your own, you bitch!
你才自求多福吧 你这个婊砸
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
I'll eat your heart!
我吃你的心
Dude, there you are. We got to get going.
伙计 你可算来了 我们该走了
You'll hit airport traffic.
你会碰上机场堵车的
The Belt Parkway is a parking lot.
环城公路堵得跟个停车场似的
Satan, guide them.
撒旦 指引他们吧
Sorry. I was just dramatically walking around the cemetery.
抱歉 我只是浮夸地在墓地里闲逛
That's him!
就是他
The Afro-American one.
这个黑人
Unless you're about to sing "Jump,"
除非你是要唱
You better put away that pointer, sister.
否则你最好放下你那指针 姐妹
Officers, Jermaine here has been casing the neighborhood
警官们 这爷们儿一直在窥视居民区
and break-dancing in the cemetery.
还在墓地里跳霹雳舞
I was being chased by a moth!
那是有只蛾子在追我
Anthony, that is uncalled for.
Anthony 这没必要
Hey, Dad, I know you don't do big speeches, but...
爸 我知道你不怎么高谈阔论 不过
maybe Titus has one prepared.
也许Titus有话要说
You want to come out to this guy as black?
你要以黑人的身份对这个人出柜吗
I will need a microphone,
我需要一个麦克风
a face towel, and some live butterflies.
洗脸毛巾 和一些活的蝴蝶
The game Pictionary
游戏你画我猜
defines "Bigotry" as two different-size stick men,
用两个不同大小的火柴人来定义"偏见"
and you circle the larger one
因为多数人的声音
for the "Big" sound.
你将较大的火柴人用圆圈圈住
And then you draw a tree.
然后你画一棵树
Why are you treating me like this?
你为什么这样"树缚"我
Because this isn't Earth, straight astronaut.
因为这不是地球 你这个直男宇航员
This is the gay planet...
这里是基佬星球
I mean black planet, white astronaut.
我是说黑人星球 你这白人宇航员
Think about it.
想想吧
If you prick us, do we not bleed?
你戳我们 难道我们不会流血吗
If you tickle us...
你挠我们
do we not Elmo?
我们难道不会笑吗
**Cause we all can*
*因为我们都能
**Learn about tolerance*
*学会宽容
**Hey, what's that*
*嘿 那是什么
**A real tall fence*
*是那篱墙高耸
He did it!
他做到了
Goddamn, he did it.
天呐 他做到了
Oh!
噢
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表