剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
My mother's dead!
我的妈妈死了
She's dead!
她死了
But that's Bambi.
但是那是小鹿斑比
I got off on a tangent.
我跑题了吧
You asked about my mom.
你在问我妈妈是吧
Lori-Ann Schmidt.
Lori-Ann Schmidt
Well, she was fun.
她很有趣
She wore tube tops, tube bottoms, tube socks.
她爱穿紧身背心 紧身裤 长筒袜
The only hot breakfast I ever got
我唯一吃到的一次热乎早饭
was the morning she crashed our house into a Denny's.
是有天早上她把我们的房♥车撞进Denny餐厅里了
But the thing that really raisined my cookie
但是真正让我抓狂的是
was her addiction.
让她上瘾的癖好
Bah, I knew it!
哈 我就知道
What was it? Pills?
是什么瘾 嗑药吗
No, more dirtbaggy.
不对 估计更糟糕
Underdeveloped ears, facial trapezoidism...
看你发育不好的耳朵 梯形的脸型
huffing.
气喘吁吁
Roller coasters.
过山车
What now? My mom's a coasterhead.
什么鬼 我妈妈是过山车迷
She's addicted to riding roller coasters.
她就喜欢坐过山车
She what?
她什么
That is dumb!
也太傻了吧
I mean, would you care tlaborade?
你介不介意说"向西(详细)"点
O.M. Gosh.
我的老天
Dr. Bayden, have you been day-drinking?
Bayden医生 你是不是大白天也喝酒了
No, this is tea.
没啊 这是茶
That's not okay.
这样可不行啊
Fine, whatever.
好吧 随便啦
I'm better at this when I drink.
我喝酒的时候看病人看得更好啊
It's like playing darts or driving a Zamboni
就像玩飞镖或者开扫冰车
or running away from a Zamboni you can't stop.
或者从停不下来的扫冰车上逃跑
Hey, who breakthroughed you on that mom stuff?
嘿 是谁突破了你对妈妈的心结啊
Not Joggy McExercise here.
可不是这位在慢跑锻炼的我
And if it makes you feel better, I can still say things like,
如果能让你感觉好点 我还是可以好好说话的
"How has your relationship with your mother
"你跟妈妈的关系
affected your current relationships?"
对你现在和人相处造成了什么样的影响呢"
Boo-ya!
逗你玩
Look, Ahn-drea...
听着 Ahn-drea
Ugh, I'm not British.
呃 我又不是英国人
It's Ann-drea.
叫我Ann-drea
I grew up in Metuchen.
我在梅塔钦长大的
Exit ten!
Exit ten乐队
Go, Bulldogs!
冲啊 斗牛犬队
That's our time,
我们的时间到了
and I think we've made some really good progress today.
今天我们进展的很不错
So enough talking.
好了 说够了
You're coming out with me!
你跟我出去玩吧
No, I have to work tonight.
不行 我晚上要工作
Perfect,
好极了
'cause you just accepted my ride.
因为你刚刚接受了我的订车服务
That's mine!
这是我的
When did you take that?
你什么时候拿走的
I don't remember.
不记得了
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧♥槽♥
**It's a miracle*
*真是个奇迹
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧♥槽♥
**But females are strong as hell*
*但是女人可真牛逼啊
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧♥槽♥
**It's a miracle*
*真是个奇迹
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧♥槽♥
**That's gonna be, uh...*
*接下来是
**you know, uh,a fascinating transition.*
*那个 华丽的变身
**Damn it!*
*卧♥槽♥
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
哇 没想到还能见到你啊
My penis infection spread to my face.
我的鸡鸡感染扩散到脸上了
Just picking up my last paycheck.
只是来拿我最后一张支票
Ugh, Titus, I envy you.
呃 Titus 我真嫉妒你
I wish I had the courage to quit.
真希望我也有勇气辞职
Quitters are America's unsung heroes.
中途退出者是美国默默无闻的英雄啊
Without us, we'd probably still be going to the moon.
没有我们 还是有可能登上月球的
It's just rocks, Rick.
不过是些石头 Rick
We got plenty of rocks down here.
我们这里石头已经够多了
And there's so much production in New York right now.
现在纽约的制♥作♥这么多
That must be great for you.
你肯定是如鱼得水吧
It's amazing.
简直棒极了
All that free food if you just pretend you're part of the crew?
假装是工作人员就能领到免费的食物
No, I mean, you must be auditioning like crazy.
不是 我是说你现在肯定在疯狂的试镜吧
I've been busy.
我确实很忙
You know, getting my 14 hours every night
每晚都要工作14个小时
and going to the Jim... Gaffigan Show craft service table.
还得去Jim Gaffigan秀的餐饮处报道
Titus, you've got to get out there.
Titus 你得离开这里
Tomorrow there's an open call for a musical production
明天有场Mahogany公♥司♥出品
of Mahogany starring Dionne Warwick.
Dionne Warwick主演的音乐剧公开试镜
What?
什么
Why didn't her psychic network tell me that was coming?
她的通灵网络怎么没告诉我啊
I spoke to them yesterday, and all they said was,
我昨天跟他们谈过 他们只是说
someone with a letter in their name would tell me something.
名字里带字母的人会给我带来一些消息
Your name has letters.
你的名字里有字母啊
Kimmy, five stars, picking up Russ.
Kimmy 五颗星 接上Russ
Kimmy?
Kimmy
Since when do you have red hair?
你什么时候变红头发了
Jacqueline? But you're going by Russ?
Jacqueline 怎么显示的是Russ的名啊
Someone just put the "Neato" In "Incognito"!
某人在隐瞒身份吗
I didn't order the car.
不是我叫的车
Russ is the man I've spent the past few weeks pursuing.
Russ是我追了几个星期的男人
He's just finishing up a phone call.
他正在打电♥话♥
No, no, no, Jerry, you push those people out of their homes,
不 不 不 Jerry 你要是把那些人赶出自己的家
I'll push your wife's wedding ring out of my ass!
我就把你老婆的戒指吃了再拉出来
Wow.
哇哦
He knows someone named Jerry.
他认识个叫Jerry的人呢
You think I don't know he's disgusting?
你以为我不知道他让人恶心吗
Well, you're the reason
我和这个秃头公益产权律师
I'm with a bald pro bono property rights lawyer
在一起 都是拜你所赐啊
and his BlackBerry.
还有他的黑莓手♥机♥
Me? What did I do?
我 关我什么事
You tricked me into thinking I could be a better person,
你让我以为我可以做个更好的人
and now I'm completely broke.
而现在我完全破产了
I need that walking trust fund to put a baby in me
我得在那个行走的信托基金犯心脏病之前
before it has a heart attack.
怀上他的孩子
Seriously?
你认真的吗
So you're right back where you started.
那你又回到老路上了
Oh, I don't want to hear it from you.
我不想听你废话了
I finally have Russ to myself for a night.
今晚总算可以和Russ共度一晚
We're going to his hotel room, and I'm gonna seal the deal.
我们要去他的酒店房♥间 我一定会搞定他的
Ugh.
恶
I hope he's one of those Jews who does it through a sheet.
我希望他是那种喜欢隔着床单做的犹太人
Not so tough now, are you, Grandma?
现在你牛不起来了吧 奶奶
Who is that?
这是谁
Is she prettier than me?
她比我漂亮吗
I love how sweaty you get doing your job.
我喜欢你工作流汗的样子
It's like you're a professional athlete.
简直像个专业的运动员
Oh, it's the developer calling from Moscow.
是莫斯科的开♥发♥商
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
You're hilarious.
你真搞笑
I think your fever broke.
我觉得你的烧退了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表