剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I could have a kid.
将来还有可能有个小孩儿
I know it would come out Chinese,
我知道那孩子会是个中国人
but it'd still be a little Titus.
但是它仍然是一个小Titus
The world could use more Tituses.
而且说不定会有更多的Titus
The plural is Titi.
Titus的复数是Titi
Fine! Have a nice life, Cyndee!
好吧 Cyndee 我祝你人生愉快
Good rid-dance.
解脱万岁
Now I can get back to focusing on me.
现在我要把注意力放到自己身上了
I'll start with you, hands.
就从这双手开始吧
How's it going?
过的怎么样
Nice!
特别好
Aww...
啊哦
Cyndee, what happened to us?
Cyndee 我们之间到底怎么了
I can't just abandon her.
我不能就这样抛下她不管
Dang it.
该死
I've got to stop this wedding!
我得阻止这场婚礼
Oh, Mole Two is back.
哦 鼹鼠二号♥回来了
Quick, get some makeup on her.
快点儿 给她上个妆
Under the lights, she
要让灯光下的她看起来
looks like a glow-in-the-dark Happy Meal toy.
像一个夜光的麦当劳儿童套餐玩偶
Good, good!
太好了
Are you ready to heal?
准备好开始治愈之旅了吗
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
This is exactly what he wants
这就是他想要的结果
for his dumb show.
为了愚蠢的节目效果
I'm not his puppet.
我可不是任他摆布的傀儡
On today's show, a Mole Woman wedding.
今天的节目内容 一个鼹鼠女的婚礼
No.
不
This is not how Cyndee Pokorny gets married.
Cyndee Pokorny绝不能就这样结婚
But if I wreck her wedding,
但是如果我坏了Cyndee的婚礼
Cyndee will never talk to me again.
她以后都不会再理我了
No matter what I do, she's gone.
不管我怎么做 她都要离开我了
Either way, I'll lose her forever.
不管怎样 我都要永远失去她了
Um, as part of my vows,
呃 作为我宣誓过程的一部分
I'd like to ask again if anyone objects to this union.
请问有人要反对我们的结合吗
Boy, you're lucky you have friends
你很幸运有朋友
who know what you've been through.
知道你经历的那些事
In the well, I was all alone,
以前在井下 我一直都是孤身一人
until they started throwing down sandwiches.
直到他们开始往下面扔三明治
They were my friends.
那些三明治就是我的朋友
And then I ate them.
可是我竟然吃了它们
I ate my friends.
我竟然吃掉了我的朋友
And the next time I saw them, they had changed.
等到下一次我再见到它们的时候 它们已经完全变样了
Yeah, Debbie.
没错 Debbie
Cyndee's special to me.
Cyndee对我来说是很重要的朋友
But she's making a huge mistake,
但是她现在铸成了大错
and there's nothing I can do.
我却无能为力
I hate this!
我好恨自己
I'm trapped!
我现在进退两难
There's nothing I can do.
什么帮都帮不上
I'm just...
我只是觉得
helpless and sad.
特别无助特别伤心
And I want my Geena Davis.
我想要Geena Davis妈妈
Kimmy?
Kimmy
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
Because I want to help my friend
我哭是因为我想帮我的朋友
and I can't help my friend.
却有心无力
And I love my friend!
但是我真的很爱她
You're crying for me?
你在为我哭泣吗
Fifteen years in the bunker didn't make you cry,
地下十五年的地道生活都没有让你哭过
but this did?
但今天你却为了我哭了
Because I care about you!
因为我真的很在乎你
Aww.
哦
If this wedding is making my friend Kimmy cry,
如果这场婚礼让我的朋友为之伤心落泪的话
then I'm not getting married.
那我这个婚就不结了
Thank you, Kimmy!
谢谢你 Kimmy
Oh, God, thank you!
天啊 太好了 谢谢你
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this is why
这就是
I went to pharmacy school.
我去医学院学习的原因
Yes!
太好了
Next week on Dr. Dave:
下周预告
Does your raccoon have OCD? Maybe?!
你的浣熊有强迫症吗 也许吧
Good night, everybody! Good night!
各位 晚安 晚安
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表