剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Well, how did my calling you happy make you sad?
为什么我说你幸福反而让你郁闷了
Because!
因为
When I was singing before, it didn't even occur to me
我之前唱歌♥的时候 我并没有意识到
that I was happy.
是因为我很幸福
I thought it was just gas coming out in a weird way,
我以为只是屁换个方式跑出来
but then you pointed out that this is the best my life
但是你指出来这是我生命中
has ever gone, and now I'm panicked I'm gonna lose it all!
最好的时刻 我就慌了 我怕失去这一切
Happiness is fleeting, Lillian,
幸福就是过眼云烟啊 Lillian
and you fleeted it!
你吹散了它
Oh, my...
天哪
Ms. White, I'm sorry, but I still can't make it.
White太太 对不起 我还是去不了
Actually, Kimmy, I don't need help with Buckley.
Kimmy 其实我现在不需要你帮我照看Buckley了
We had an amazing day.
我们今天过得很开心
Shopped for shoes, lunched at The Carlyle,
去买♥♥了鞋 在凯雷酒店吃了午餐
even had our caricatures done in Central Park.
还在中♥央♥公园画了漫画肖像
Are you sure it's Buckley?
你确定那是Buckley吗
Does he have an English accent?
他有英国口音吗
'Cause it could be a parent trap.
因为有可能是他的双胞胎啊
No, it was me.
不是了 是我的功劳
I did it.
我做到了
I'm like a female Mr. Mom.
我简直就是女版的家庭主夫
It's hard to admit this, Kimmy,
我真不想承认 Kimmy
but the only reason I had Buckley was to hook Julian.
但是我要Buckley的唯一原因就是为了绑住Julian
I've never really known how to connect with him,
我一直不知道如何和他相处
but today was more rewarding than I could have ever imagined.
但是今天的收获真是远远超过我的想象
Good for you!
真是太好了
See what happens when you don't give up hope?
你看没放弃希望的收获多大啊
Anything is possible!
任何事都有可能
We should start a band!
我们应该组个乐队
Look, the only thing I need
我只需要你帮我做一件事
you to do is pick up Buckley's medication.
去帮我拿一下Buckley的药
I'm almost out,
我快没有药了
and I need him to behave at the fitting.
我需要他在我试衣服的时候乖一点
Wait, you gave him drugs to make him behave?
等等 你给他吃药来让他变乖吗
I know you were frozen in ice for ten years or whatever,
我知道你与世隔绝十年甚至更久
but tons of people take this stuff now.
但是现在很多人都吃这个药的
So have you tried it?
这么说你试过了
Of course I have.
当然了
What kind of mother do you think I am?
你以为我这个当妈的是有多不负责啊
Why, I'm on it now, and I feel great!
怎么 我现在就吃了 而且感觉很好
So great, in fact, I'll go to the drugstore myself,
非常好 事实上 我打算自己去药店了
despite the fact the last time I was in a drugstore was in 2004,
尽管我上一次去药店还是在2004年
and an employee named LaDonica said to me,
一个叫LaDonica的职员对我说
"Bitch, I don't know your life."
"贱♥人♥ 我又不了解你的生活"
Kimmy!
Kimmy
I can't find Sonja!
我找不到Sonja了
What?
什么
I don't know where she went.
我不知道她去哪儿了
She didn't even take her phone.
她都没带手♥机♥
So your wife disappeared.
你妻子失踪啦
It's just you and no wife right now?
现在就剩下你 没妻子啦
Our interview's first thing in the morning.
我们明天一大早就要去面谈了
We can find her, right?
我们会找到她的 对吗
Never give up.
永不言弃
Yes.
对
We are both thinking about not giving up
我们俩现在不想放弃的
in the exact same way right now.
是完全一致的事情
She could be anywhere,
不知道她会去哪儿
but let's first start with the last two places
但是我们先从最后两个
she was asked to leave:
她被赶走的地方找吧
I'll check the zoo, you check Maggie Gyllenhaal's porch.
我去动物园 你去玛吉·吉伦哈尔的门廊
This is what I want my funeral to look like:
我希望我的葬礼是这个样子
surrounded by friends.
被朋友围绕啊
The only limits are your imagination.
只有你想不到 没有我们做不到
Let's go crazy!
开始狂欢吧
Yeah.
好耶
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I don't know.
不知道
They're just clothes.
不过是衣服而已
She isn't worth it, Quentstopher!
她不值得动气啊 Quentstopher
I already have clothes.
我已经有衣服了
Why would I need more clothes?
还要那么多干啥
What's happening?
发生什么了
My brain.
我的大脑
It's Talbots-ing.
跟看廉价成衣一个感觉
Dyziplen ate my joy.
"管酵"吞掉了我的乐趣
I just checked the morgue.
我刚去停尸房♥看过了
They said Sonja hasn't been there in weeks.
他们说Sonja已经好几个星期没去过了
Our interview is first thing in the morning.
我们明天一大早就要面谈了啊
Guess it's back to Vietnam to work at the family business...
看来我要回越南在我的家族企业工作了
A sweatshop that manufactures iPhone notification sounds.
生产iPhone提示音的血汗工厂
Or...
或者
I could be Sonja.
我可以做Sonja啊
I could go with you to Immigration.
我可以和你一起去移♥民♥局
Who knows you better than I do?
谁能比我更了解你呢
We finish each other's senten...
我们心有灵
ces.
犀
And wow, this is weird, but I already have an album
而且好奇怪啊 我居然有一本
full of pictures of us.
全是我们照片的影集
I think Immigration could believe we're in love.
我想移♥民♥局会相信我们是相爱的
Here we are in a Central Park paddleboat, where your legs
这是我们在中♥央♥公园一起坐脚踏船
are totally just as strong as mine... Stop it!
你的腿跟我的一样强壮呢 够了
Why do you keep doing this? I'm married.
你为什么要这样 我都结婚了
But don't you still hope... No.
但是难道你就不希望 不
Kimmy, Sonja was there when I needed her,
Kimmy 在我需要的时候Sonja帮了我
and now we have an arrangement that works.
现在我们合作得很好
I get to stay in the country, and she gets a husband
我可以留在美国 她也有个丈夫给她的鸟儿
who can be a male role model for her birds.
做男性角色楷模
You're gonna ruin everything!
你会毁了一切的
Let it go!
放弃吧
You're being crazy!
别发疯了
Me?
我疯
Your wife thinks she's hooking up with Neptune!
你妻子还觉得自己跟海神有一腿呢
Kimmy, you're right!
Kimmy 你说对了
I am?
是吗
About which part?
哪部分
I'm sorry, Neptune.
对不起 海神
It's over.
都结束了
Here are your CDs back.
这是你的CD 还给你
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Always take your phone and charger.
记得带上你的手♥机♥和充电器
Okay, cool.
好吧 不错
Congratulations.
恭喜
Dong, I guess I'll just see you when you have that 78 cents
Dong 等你有了7毛8分钱赔我发带
for my scrunchie.
我们再见吧
You can bring it by whenever.
什么时候给我都行
Hang on.
等下
Well, I guess I'll go take my GED,
好了 我得去考试了
which is in a few hours.
没几个小时了
I'll let you know how it goes,
我会告诉你情况的
maybe give you some answers.
也许还能给你点答案
Abraham Lincoln, potassium,
亚伯拉罕林肯 氯化钾
four...
四
that kind of stuff.
之类的东西啦
Bye.
再见
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
What happened?
发生了什么
My fitting.
我的试衣会
What gown did I...
我选了哪件礼服
Holy Jesus!
老天妈呀
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表