剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
What if you could have a real night out together?
如果你们现在有机会和他们一起浪漫一夜呢
Go to a fancy party?
出席一个高级的宴会
Meet his friends,
见见他的朋友
instead of just being wheeled into his hotel room
而不用藏在清洁车里
inside a housekeeping cart?
偷偷滚进他的酒店房♥间
What would you do
你们会怎么做
to make that happen?
让今晚实现呢
Every man has some weird fantasy
每个男人都有奇怪的性幻想
he tosses out there like it's no big deal.
他们总是随口一提好像没什么大不了的
Reg wants me to pretend
Reg希望和我扮演在进行
we're on a hard-to-hear conference call.
通讯不好的会议电♥话♥
But a good mistress knows to withhold it
但是一个合格的情妇懂得留心这些事
until the time is right.
挑选合适的时机利用它
And that time is now.
而时机就是现在
Oh, no, there's an emergency at work.
噢不 工作上有急事
I have to go to work! Now!
我现在得回公♥司♥了
And I need your cane!
让我用用你的拐杖
I've never been so humiliated.
我从没像现在这么丢人过
My God. I've never failed before.
天哪 我从没失败过
The pain is...
痛苦
exquisite.
好强烈
Oh, thank you, Jacqueline.
谢谢你 Jacqueline
Brava, Jacqueline.
干得好啊 Jacqueline
Have you met Naomi, my...
你见过Naomi吗 我的
friend from work?
同事好友
So what are you up to tomorrow?
你明天有事吗
I was thinking we could go see a horror movie
我想我们可以去看个恐怖电影
and laugh at what people think is scary.
一起嘲笑别人被吓个半死
"Oh, no, that little girl is singing
"噢不 那个小女孩的童谣
a nursery rhyme too slowly!"
唱的好慢啊"
"Look out! It's a weird house!"
"小心 鬼屋"
"Eek! A sound!"
"哎呀 有声音"
So if someone tells me that drywall
如果别人告诉我"干墙"
is neither dry, nor a wall,
只是干或者只是墙
that would be a lie?
那就是在骗我
Exactly, 'cause it's both.
没错 因为它两者都是
Oh. Fascinating.
噢 真开眼啊
Do go on.
继续说
Well, speaking of drywall,
说到干墙了
I just redid my sister Theresa's house...
我刚帮我的姐姐Theresa改装房♥子
She's the one that married a fireman, right?
她是嫁给了消防员那个 对不
Yes, but no.
是的 不过不是她
I actually have two sisters named Theresa,
其实我有两个姐姐都叫Theresa
one with an "H," And one without,
一个拼写里带"H" 一个不带
and they both married firemen...
她俩都嫁给了消防员
I can't do this.
我说不下去了
Why do you keep making me talk?
你怎么光让我说话呢
What? You keep making me listen.
什么 是你一直逼我听你说话
Are you serious, bro? Yes.
你认真的吗 兄弟 是啊
I saw how you were with the other contraption workers.
我见过你和其他工地工人在一起的样子
I thought you've finally found someone you can open up to...
我以为你终于找到一个可以倾诉的人
Titus Andromedon,
Titus Andromedon
a well into which you can pour your emotional water.
一口你可以倾倒感情之水的井
You don't pour water into a well!
井可不是用来倒水的
Look, I don't talk to the guys at work
我不和同事们聊天
'cause I don't know them.
是因为我跟他们不熟啊
It's too loud to have a conversation
工地那么多机器
around all that equipment.
噪音大的没法聊天
The digger thing and the smushers
挖东西的 砸东西的
and the crashy balls.
还有撞东西的球
Honestly, I'm not a big talker, period.
老实说 我的话不多 句号♥
But on our first date, I was really nervous,
但是我们第一次约会的时候 我很紧张
so I was talking a lot, and that's the guy you fell for.
所以就不停地说话 结果你喜欢上了我
So I've just been trying to be that guy.
我只是努力做你喜欢的那种人
You did that for me?
你是为了我
And you kept listening.
而你一直听我说话
For me.
为了我
It's good to know that if I ever do need to talk...
不过很高兴知道如果我需要一直说话的话
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
We just moved past this.
这一页就翻过去吧
I'm just gonna live as Sia now.
我现在要像Sia一样生活
Everybody likes me.
大家都爱我
Incoming! Let go of me, old man!
小心炸♥弹♥ 放开我 老头
They're inside the wire!
电线里有炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna rip your beard off!
我要把你的胡子拔掉
What the Hellmann's Mayonnaise was that?
你搞什么鬼啊
I'm sorry. I freaked out.
对不起 我失态了
Sometimes loud noises can trigger...
有时大的声响会激起我的
stuff.
某些反应
I mean, you started punching me.
再说 你还揍我了呢
A totally normal reaction to being grabbed
那是被一个留胡子的疯子
by some psycho with a beard.
抓住的正常反应啊
I don't have a...
我没胡子
If you think you don't have triggers,
如果你觉得你没有后遗症
then you're in denial.
那你就是在否认现实 (与尼罗河发音相似)
Uh, you mean the river in Egypt?
你是说埃及的尼罗河吗
Well, you're in a different river.
你现在在另外一条河了
The Euphrates, 'cause you 'fraidy a bunch of stuff!
幼发拉底河 因为好多事都能"诱发"你的恐惧
Kimmy, after what we've been through,
Kimmy 我们经历的那些事
just because you're out doesn't mean it's out of you.
虽然你逃出来了但是不代表你已经放下了
That's not true.
才不是呢
If you're tough, you leave that stuff in...
如果你很坚强 你就会把这些事
Past.
抛之脑后
And if it tries to get out, you just lock it up forever,
如果它们想蹦出来 你就永远的把它们封锁起来
in a bunker, like a Kimmy!
锁在地牢里 就像曾经的Kimmy
Kimmy, slow down a sec. No.
Kimmy 慢慢来 不
I don't have time to slow down.
我没时间慢慢来
I've missed too much already.
我已经失去那么多时间了
Seven Olympics.
七届奥林匹克运动会啊
Jonathan Taylor Thomas making the transition
我估计童星Jonathan Taylor Thomas
to adult movie star, I assume.
都改行去演A片了吧
Fifteen Christmases!
15个圣诞节啊
Okay, but my point is,
好吧 但是我的意思是
you're never gonna get those Christmases back.
那些圣诞节永远也回不来了
Oh, really? 'Cause get this.
是吗 你听好了
Wait for it...
仔细听着
I'm having a Christmas a week. Starting tomorrow.
我要过一周的圣诞节 从明天开始
Does that sound like someone who's in denial?
这听起来像是一个不接受现实的人说的话吗
Tomorrow's Christmas, everybody!
明天是圣诞节 各位
And I've got a chimney to dig.
我要去清理烟囱了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
thank you for coming to support
感谢你们支持
First Americans for Turtle Island.
北美的美国原住民
When the Pilgrims landed in the New World...
当清教♥徒♥登上了这片新大♥陆♥
Okay, but when the Pilgrims landed,
好的 但是当清教♥徒♥登上了这片新大♥陆♥
they continued the mistreatment of indigenous peoples
他们一直以不公平的方式对待原住民
started by Columbus.
从哥伦布就开始了
Wait, what is this gala for?
等等 这个宴会是为了什么来着
I saw "First Americans" And assumed
我看到"第一美国人"
it was some kind of super-PAC.
以为是什么超级政♥治♥行动委员会
And I thought it was for Turtle Island,
我以为是那个私人的乌龟岛
that private island where people like me go
人们总想让我去
to dress like turtles and do stuff to turtles.
穿的像乌龟 折腾乌龟玩
What?
什么
No, this is to benefit Native Americans,
不 这是为了美国原住民的慈善晚宴
and to resolve hundreds of years of... Hold on.
为了解决上百年来的不公 等等
We didn't get rich by throwing money away.
我们这么有钱可不是因为爱施舍
We give to causes that actually affect us.
我们是捐给和我们有切身利益关系的事
Prostate cancer.
前列腺癌了
Schools for our dumb kids to get into.
让我们的白♥痴♥孩子们进名校了
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表