剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
They're gonna send him back to Vietnam.
他要被遣送回越南了
I got a guy who has some dogs,
我认识个人养了不少狗
but I don't think his dogs are gonna be able
但是我觉得再厉害的狗
to eat your way out of this one.
也解决不了你的问题了
Boy, what day is today?
兄弟 今天是什么日子
Me?
问我
Um, Thursday.
星期四
Oh, it hardly seems possible.
好像不太可能吧
So much has happened!
发生了这么多事
I ran all the way home
我一路跑回家
because it seemed more festive and dramatic,
因为这样看起来更有节日气氛和戏剧性
but it took, like, four hours, and it was definitely a mistake!
但是跑了四个小时啊 绝对是个错误
But I finally learned the true meaning of Fake Christmas!
但是我终于领悟到伪圣诞节的真谛了
Since when do you care about Fake Christmas?
你什么时候开始关心伪圣诞节了
Anyway, it's almost over.
反正快结束了
Oh, Kimmy, don't you get it?
Kimmy 你还不明白吗
Fake Christmas isn't about a day of the year,
伪圣诞节不仅仅是一年中的某一天
and it's definitely not about getting presents!
也不是为了得到礼物
Titus!
Titus
What in the hello, Operator, please give me number nine?
搞什么鬼啊 接线员 请帮我接9号♥
Fake Christmas is about one simple thing.
伪圣诞节其实就是为了一件事
It's about being with your fake family.
为了和你的伪家人在一起
My baby servants.
我的宝贝仆人们
**We had our Fake Christmas*
*我们过了伪圣诞节
**at first it seemed so stupid*
*一开始感觉很傻
**Then Titus learned a lesson*
*然后Titus吸取了教训
**and had the group's only adventure*
*进行了唯一的冒险
**Hey, where is Mimi? I bet she is dead by now.*
*嘿 Mimi呢 我猜她现在已经死翘翘了
Don't worry, it's just asbestos.
别担心 只是石棉而已
**Come on let's order a pizza!*
*来吧 我们叫个披萨吧
**Come on let's order a pizza!*
*来吧 我们叫个披萨吧
**And I'd also go for Mexican.*
*墨西哥食物也行
**I'm out of cash.*
*反正我没钱了
By the way, I quit my job.
顺便说一句 我辞职了
Baby girl, did you have sex today?
小宝贝 你今天滚床单了吗
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表