剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Whose ghosts are they?
那些是谁的鬼魂
Why are they haunting Pac-Man?
他们为什么追着吃豆人不放
What did he do to them?
他对他们做过什么
Mm-hmm, and Kimmy Time is up.
啊哦 Kimmy时间结束了
But we didn't even get to talk about
可我们都没聊到
why the guy in Operation is awake.
为什么"手术"游戏里的人是醒着的
His eyes are open,
他的眼睛都睁着呢
and he's having, like, nine surgeries.
而且他好像在同时进行九台手术
Please, Kimbrella.
行了 灰"金"娘
This is why we have the Kimmy Time system...
这就是我们为什么会有Kimmy时间
So we can talk about more important things,
这样我们才能有时间聊些更重要的事情
like Titus.
比如聊Titus
I hear he has news.
我听说他有好消息
Now that I'm no longer legally dead,
现在法律意义上 我是活着的了
the restaurant is actually able to pay me.
所以餐厅终于可以给我开工资了
Wait, you haven't been getting paid?
等一下 你之前都没工资吗
I'm used to getting paid under the table.
他们之前一直都只给我现金(从桌子下捡东西维生)
People drop some really cool stuff under there.
人们经常会掉些很酷的东西在地上
Ooh.
噢
I just don't know what to spend all this money on.
我只是不知道该怎么花这些钱
How about rent, utilities?
比方说房♥租啊 水电费啊
Unicorns, leprechauns.
独角兽 小精灵
Let's get real.
我们不开玩笑了
I'm gonna use this money for something for myself.
我会用这笔钱好好犒劳自己的
Fine, I'll keep covering the rent and the tapes,
好吧 我继续付房♥租和胶卷钱
but you have to use this money for something that matters,
但你必须把这些钱用在刀刃上
like... that.
比如 那个
DJs?
DJ吗
Ew. No.
好恶
Their poor parents.
我真替他们的父母感到难过
No.
不对
I want you to put on a show.
我想让你去创作还有演出
Yes.
这个好
I am in the midst of a personal renaissance...
我的人生刚走进复兴时期 一切都在变好
My finances, my love life,
财务状况啊 感情生活啊
my eyebrow game.
还有我的眉毛
And now your art.
再加上你的艺术天赋
Maybe it's a play about aliens who come to Earth,
也许你可以演个讲述外星人来到地球的故事
and if they're gonna save that rec center,
如果他们想要拯救活动中心
they're gonna need to start dancing.
他们必须先跳舞
No, I'm gonna do what every actor's friends love most...
不要 我要表演每个演员的朋友都喜欢的戏
A one-man show,
一场独角戏
about the most scintillating subject on God's gray earth.
讲述在造物主创造的灰暗地球上最有才之人的故事
You? No, baby girl.
是你吗 不是的 亲爱的
Me. Great.
是我 太棒了
A performance space?
一个表演场地
Cool kick, Lillian.
踢得好 Lillian
This neighborhood is changing,
这片社区正在发生变化
and none of us are gonna be able to live here.
将来我们谁都没法住在这里了
And they painted over the neighborhood mural of Biggie.
有人把Biggie的社区纪念涂鸦画给涂掉了
Now how are we supposed to remember he's dead?
现在我们怎么才能记住他已经死了
Why would anyone bother to paint a wall in this neighborhood?
为什么还有人费心思在这里粉刷墙壁
It's just gonna get tagged.
早晚还会被画满的呀
But it hasn't.
可并没有
Yesterday, this happened.
昨天 怪事发生了
Twenty-four hours and not one graffito.
整整二十四小时过去了 还没有一个新涂鸦
What a disgrace.
太不像话了
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 各位
Jacqueline needs me to "Get the duck over here,"
Jacqueline要我"特么快来(搞只鸭子来)”
so I've got to figure out where to get one.
我得想想去哪能弄只鸭子
Central Park.
中♥央♥公园
So young.
这么年轻
So talented.
这么有才华
So fat.
这么丰满
Mm.
可惜了
Sorry, Ms. White.
不好意思 White女士
I went to get a duck,
我刚去弄了只鸭子
but then some sort of duck policeman...
可是被鸭子警♥察♥给拦住了
Whoa. Look at this place.
哇噻 看看这公♥寓♥
Yes. Well, I can only afford to stay here until Christmas.
我只付得起圣诞之前的房♥租
The clock is ticking, Kimmy.
时间不等人 Kimmy
Like the 60 Minutes theme song.
就像<新闻60分>的主题曲
Here, I'll help unpack.
我帮你开包吧
Whoa!
什么
Are those empty?
这些是空的吗
Or was one of the spiders that bit me...
还是说我像蜘蛛侠一样被蜘蛛咬过
They're empty.
它们是空的
Thanks to the divorce,
因为离婚
I don't actually own anything.
我现在一无所有了
But for a few months,
但至少在之后的几个月里
I could pretend to be dealing with the decorator
我可以假装自己有设计师翻修公♥寓♥
or waiting for the wall hangings to get out of Syria.
或是正在等待壁画从叙利亚运过来
These sanctions are killing me.
那些手续真是麻烦死了
But you're doing construction?
可你有在装♥修♥吗
No.
没有
That's to make it look like this...
那是为了让它看起来像是这样
goes on for another 5,000 square feet.
还有5000平方米的房♥间都是这样的
Whoa. Is that an air mattress?
哇哦 那是个气垫床吗
To complete the illusion,
为了装得更像点
the Mondrian,
这是蒙德里安的画
those Philippe Starck ghost chairs...
那是菲利普斯达克设计的幽灵椅
This antique Savonnerie.
萨夫内里古董地毯
No. Bad dog!
不 坏狗狗
Look what you've done!
瞧瞧你干的好事
Bad dog!
坏狗狗
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
It's just a little bit of dirt.
只是有点尘土罢了
This rug cost $30,000.
这地毯值三万美元呢
Oh! I'm sorry, rug.
哦 我错了 地毯
Speaking of money, Ms. White,
说到钱 White女士
do you think maybe you could start paying me again?
你可不可以重新开始发我工资呢
Pay you? No, Kimmy.
发工资 不 Kimmy
We're just friends helping each other.
我们是朋友间互相帮助而已
I'll go first.
我先来
Stop sleeping on that side of your face.
不要再枕着这边的脸睡觉了
Now you go.
该你了
Well, I picked up all your old mail.
我去取你所有的旧信件
I missed a shift at the Christmas store waiting in line.
因为排队没去圣诞礼品店上班
Did you know the post office is only open 40 minutes a week?
你知道邮局一周只营业四十分钟吗
Mm.
嗯嗯
Blimp Aficionado.
Blimp Aficionado.
Oh, how nice.
哦 真好
A wedding invitation from the Van Rensselaer twins.
Van Rensselaer那对双胞胎的婚礼请柬
Oh, are they getting married on the same day?
他们选择在同一天结婚吗
Actually, they're marrying each other.
他们其实是和彼此结婚
It's disgusting, but it keeps the money in the family,
很恶心 但是能把家产留在家族内部
and they're so in love.
况且他们很相爱
Oh, it's tomorrow?
在明天吗
Send my regrets.
帮我写拒信
I can't go to that without a date.
我不能独自一人去参加婚礼
Yeah, you're gonna be dating again.
你该开始重新约会了
And we'll get to have breakfast lunches
我们可以在早午饭的时候
where we talk about boys, 'cause that's what friends do.
讨论男孩子 因为朋友间都会这么做的
Can we get table fries?
我们能点薯条吗
That reminds me.
你提醒我了
Kimmy, can you be a friend and run back home?
Kimmy 作为好朋友 你能跑回家一趟吗
I think I left my fake eyelashes in your bathroom.
我好像把我的假睫毛落在你家卫生间了
Wait. So those weren't spiders?
等下 所以那些不是蜘蛛
Then what was biting me?
那是什么东西在咬我
All the other bugs.
其他虫子呗
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表