剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表
They betrayed me. They made me feel like
我是妈妈俱乐部的一份子 然后她们就抛弃了我
I was part of the mom club, and then they ditched me.
- 我是说 这是什么... 高中吗 - 很明显就是
- I mean, what is this ... high school? - Apparently.
对 那...确实很幼稚
Yeah, that ... that sounds really immature.
不仅幼稚... 而且伤人
It is immature ... and hurtful.
所以我们现在要追踪她们
So now we're gonna track them down,
然后毁了她们的母亲节
and we're gonna ruin their Mother's Day.
然后我们要让她们感到羞耻
And we're gonna shame them.
你知道悲催史蒂夫在哪儿吗
Do you know where Sad Steve is?
因为我觉得他肯定知道杰基在哪儿
'Cause I have a feeling he knows exactly where Jackie is.
你是过来看我 还是为了找悲催史蒂夫
Did you come here to see me or Sad Steve?
亲爱的 当然是你
Babe, you.
但是 说真的 你知道悲催史蒂夫在哪儿么
But, really, do you know where Sad Steve is?
我能也可以告诉你
I can and will tell you
几乎其他所有人的个人信息 但这个不行
almost all other personal information but that.
只要...告诉我她在哪儿
Just... tell me where she is!
请不要对我大吼大叫 听到了么 我不喜欢尖刻的声音
Please do not scream at me, okay? I don't like mean voices.
凯特 你能给我们一分钟么
Kate, can you please give us a minute?
当然 好
Sure. Yeah.
哦 还有关上门 谢谢
Oh, and close the door. Thanks.
请告诉我我妈妈在哪儿
Please tell me where my Mommy is.
- 我真的需要跟她讲话 - 伯特...
- I really need to talk to her. - Bert...
请不要碰
Please don't touch those.
- 哦哦 - 你让我陷入两难之中啊
- Whoops. - You're putting me in a tough spot.
你妈妈对我来说很特殊
Your mother is very special to me,
我也承诺了要替她保守秘密
and I promised to her that I would keep her secret.
但是我怕不急待想告诉她 我想要你当我的新爸爸
But I can't wait to tell her that I want you to be my new daddy.
她会在蒙太奇·拉古纳待到明天晚上
She's staying at the Montage Laguna until tomorrow night.
你给了我个惊喜 你个小坏蛋
Oh, wow. You surprised me, you little rascal.
你想现在一起给她打个电♥话♥吗
You want to try to call her right now together? Huh?
- 你觉得怎么样...儿子 - 我已经有个爸爸啦
- What do you say... son? - I already have a Dad!
凯特 我知道了 我知道她在哪儿了
Kate! I got it! I know where she is!
卡洛琳 你能不能
Caroline, could you please,
把我和治疗师的日程提前
uh, move up my session with my therapist
到这周 越早越好
to as early as possible this week?
最好是 呃 今天下午
Preferably, uh, this afternoon.
这是您的 女士
Here you are, ma'am.
一瓶我们这儿最好的香槟
One bottle of our finest champagne.
大卫 我本可以吻一下你的嘴
David, I could kiss you on the mouth,
但不知道它在哪儿 所以还是算了
but I don't know where it's been, so I'm not gonna do it.
或许等我喝完这瓶酒 十分钟后再来
Maybe after I drink that bottle. Come back in 10 minutes.
把账记到242房♥间
Oh, and charge it to room 242.
没有什么比五千米游泳更令人放松了
There's nothing more relaxing than a 5,000-meter swim.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是我的第九杯 怎么感觉透心凉啊
This is my ninth one of these, and I'm feeling pretty chill.
等等 我们在342房♥间
Oh, wait. We're in room 342.
大卫 好吧 他走了
Okay. David? Oh, well. He's gone.
哦 过来了 嘿 大卫 什么事
Oh, there. Hey, David! What up?
- 母亲节快乐 - 戴安 红色警戒
- Happy Mother's Day! - Diane! Code red!
看来你们玩得很嗨嘛
Looks like you're having a good time, huh?
这是什么 龙虾卷
What's this? Ooh, lobster roll? Yeah.
凯特 如果你一定要表现得跟个孩子似的
Kate, if you're going to act like a child,
- 儿童泳池在那边 - 我以为你把孩子托付给我
- the kiddy pool is over there. - I thought you gave me the kids
是因为你们尊重并接受我
because you respected me and accepted me.
你的自负使得你忘了所有我之前
Well, it's not my fault if your ego allowed you
对你说过的话 又不是我的错
to forget everything I've ever said about you in your life.
给我上岸 戴安
Okay, get out of the pool, Diane.
休想 我还没游完呢
Nope. I haven't finished my laps.
已经游完了
Oh, yes, you have!
- 喂 - 放开我的餐券
- Hey! - Get off of my meal ticket!
- 放开我 - 凯特
- Get off me! - Kate!
我警告过你
I warned you!
现在你满意了吧 你满意了吧
Is this what you want?! Is this what you want?!
妈妈打起来了 妈妈打起来了
Mom fight! Mom fight!
- 你的母亲节过得怎样 - 好极了
- How's your Mother's Day going? - Amazing.
你还好吗 老兄 你看起来有点苍白
You all right, man? You look kind of pale.
我 我...我紧张...有点紧张
Me? I-I-I'm ... I'm stressed ... A little stressed.
换我现在也不想做你的工作
Yeah, I would not want to have your job right now.
你即将在耳机里听到兰迪的声音 三 二...
Okay, you'll hear Randy in your earpiece in three, two...
我们请到了彼得·哈里森
We are here with Pete Harrison,
他是赫尔希波拉克石油的首席律师
lead counsel for Hirshey/Pollack Petroleum.
先生 你们公♥司♥如何评论
Sir, does your firm have any comment
加拉帕戈斯群岛的石油泄漏带来的灾难性的后果呢
about the devastating effects of the oil spill on the Galápagos?
首先 我...我想祝电视机前所有...所有
First, I-I-I just want to say "Happy Mother's Day"
伟大的母亲们"母亲节快乐"
to all the ... all the great moms out there.
母亲们都还好吗 关于你的问题
How about those moms? And to your point,
关于环境...
the thing about an environmental...
这种级别...的危机
crisis of this ... of this magnitude ...
我的委托人始终...
my client has always...
始终...维护...
always... maintained ...
我觉得 我觉得我得
I think ... I think I have to ...
- 真不敢相信你们居然糊弄我 - 真不敢相信你居然找过来了
- I can't believe you tricked me. - I can't believe you found us.
真不敢相信这有利于我头发上的奶酪疗法
I can't believe this is good for the yogurt treatment in my hair.
现在泳池里都是奶酪
And now there's yogurt in the pool!
你知道吗 戴安 我比你想象中的要聪明
You know, I'm smarter than you think I am, Diane, all right?
我知道什么是gif
I know what a gif is.
我知道狐狸怎么叫 你呢
I know what the Fox says. Do you?
我有...理智
I have... A sense.
- 是吗 - 伙计们 你们得停下来
- Really? - Guys, you have to stop.
彼得心脏病发作了
Um... Pete had a heart attack.
- 杰基 那并不好笑 - 什么
- Jackie, that's not funny. - What?
不是 我收到了悲催史蒂夫的短♥信♥ "彼得心脏病发作了"
No, I got a text from Sad Steve. "Pete had a heart attack."
- 什么 - 我的天
- What? - Oh, my gosh.
打扰一下 彼得·哈里森
Excuse me. Hi. Peter Harrison.
凯特 如果发生了什么 我们将共同度过难关
Kate, if anything happens, we're gonna get through this together.
我们尽力了...但是我们别无选择
We tried everything we can... but we're out of options.
说出这些并不容易
There's no easy way to say this.
我认为我们应该见见其他人
I think we should see other people.
- 天哪 - 什么
- For god's sakes. - What?
彼得·亨利·威廉·哈里森
Peter Henry William Harrison.
- 你是谁 - 这是他的妻子
- Who are you? - This is his wife.
他的妻子已经在里面了
His wife is already in there.
- 不 - 什么 - 不 你说啥
- No. - What? - No, what?
宝贝儿
Hey, babycakes.
沃伦 希拉里 啵特 还有我都非常担心
Warren, Hillary, bird, and I were so darn worried.
- 凯特在哪儿 - 谁是凯特 我的爱人
- Where's Kate? - Who's Kate, my love?
- 停下来 - 真恶心
- Stop it. - Ugh. Gross.
我玩不下去了
I can't continue with this bit.
我的天哪 彼得 你好好吧
Oh, my god. Pete, are you okay?
他很好 不好意思没给你发短♥信♥
Yeah, he's fine. Sorry I didn't text you.
事实上我拿出手♥机♥想给你发短♥信♥来着
I actually took out my phone to text you,
然后就开始玩糖果粉碎机了
but then I started playing Candy Crush.
医生说我的是轻微心脏病发作 但...
The paramedics said I had a mild heart attack, but...
- 我 我现在感觉很好 - 你看起来不错
- I-I feel fine now. - You look good.
你的烟熏妆让你的眼睛凸起来了
And that mascara really makes your eyes pop.
看一下你们的表格 有一些要填的
Taking a look at your chart here. Have to add that.
杰基 不好意思
Okay, Jackie. Excuse me.
我打算草草写上"绿茶灌肠"
I'm going to just scribble out "Green-tea enema,"
- 如果对你来说没问题的话 杰基护士 - 不
- if that's okay with you, nurse Jackie. - No.
爸 我好害怕
Dad, I was so scared.
甜心 你不用担心 我哪里都不去
Sweetie, you don't have to worry. I'm not going anywhere.
但你答应过要带我去迪士尼
But you promised to take me to Disneyland.
不不 伯特
Oh, no. No, Bert.
他用了一种修辞
He was using a finger of speech.
- 他的意思是他不会死的 - 我爱你 爸爸... 非常爱
- He means he's never going to die. - I love you, Dad... so much.
等我老了就由你来照顾我
You're the one who's gonna take care of me when I'm older.
我知道
I know.
- 好吧 谢谢你 护士 - 好的
- All right. Thank you, nurse. - Ah, yes.
哈里森先生及哈里森太太... 哈里森太太们
Okay. Mr. And Mrs. ... Uh, missuses Harrison.
你可以叫我杰基 实际上是杰克
You can call me Jackie. Actually, "Jackée."
我是哈里森太太
剧集 | 花瓶妻(2013) | 导航列表